+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nick439

Jan 13, 2018
Hello group members.. please help me on the following matter

I am looking to apply under Canadian Exp Class .I started working on May 1 2017 and I received an ITA in the last draw on 10th May 2018, but the thing is that I went to my home country for around 4 weeks in Jan 2018. so Should I decline the ITA for now and work for one more month or just 2 more weeks because I heard a lot of people saying that 2 weeks vacation is paid so that would be counted as experience as well .

Any help would be appreciated forum members....
Thank You...
if i were you, better reject and take next one. waiting for a week or two will not make a difference, however, if officer is not satisfied, he may reject the application as vacations of 2 weeks are mostly considered,

Sengkang

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi,

we had an express entry profile before. but it expired. so we created a new one.

now we can see there is a UCI: CAN0000+8 digits

is the 8 digits the UCI number?

i am confused as on cic website it says 10 or 8 digit number only. but ours we can see UCI: CAN000012345678

ankitban.27

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hi guys,
I came to Toronto last month(April) on PR.I got engaged in March before coming to Canada.I am planning to get marry somewhere in October/November 2018.What is the best way my fiancee can come to Canada after marriage.I have explored different options as follows:-
1) Spouse visa:- It takes around 8-10 months so don't want to wait for that long.
2) Visitor Visa:- She is not working , she is studying and will be completing her studies in June so she does not have strong ties in India.Neither she has any travel history.Will she get visitor visa?
Her mom has travel history.Can she apply with her mom under family visitor visa class?
3) Student Visa:- Can she come as an international student in January intake and can we marry here after that in Canada? If yes, will her student visa be convert into open work permit?
4) PR visa :- She is preparing for IELTS in the mean time but getting 8 7 7 7 depends on luck.

So guys, please suggest what would be the best way.I am looking forward for your valuable feedback's.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Do we need a letter from bank for POF or bank statements will do ? If yes, Can anyone share format of letter from BANK Account ?

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. just a quick query..
Does validity of PCC for 6 months is considered upto date of ITA or till one gets PR.
Pls advise. Thanks.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys,
I came to Toronto last month(April) on PR.I got engaged in March before coming to Canada.I am planning to get marry somewhere in October/November 2018.What is the best way my fiancee can come to Canada after marriage.I have explored different options as follows:-
1) Spouse visa:- It takes around 8-10 months so don't want to wait for that long. Your best option without any complication
2) Visitor Visa:- She is not working , she is studying and will be completing her studies in June so she does not have strong ties in India.Neither she has any travel history.Will she get visitor visa? Visitor Visa is likely to be rejected in my opinion. Given that she'd have to declare that you are living in Canada as PR. Visa Officer will know that she has stronger ties in Canada than India. Cannot use non-immigrant visa for immigration purpose.
Her mom has travel history.Can she apply with her mom under family visitor visa class?
3) Student Visa:- Can she come as an international student in January intake and can we marry here after that in Canada? If yes, will her student visa be convert into open work permit? Theoretically yes. However, if you have a marriage certificate from India. It is equally valid legal document. The moment she declares that her spouse is in Canada, VO will believe that she will have stronger ties and reason to be in Canada than in India. Again using non-immigration visa for immigration purpose - may lead to rejection. Additionally, assuming she wants to get herself a higher education. There is the whole process of appearing for GMAT/GRE/IELTS, getting degree evaluated, writing essays, letter of recommendation, paying tuition fees etc. In short lot of effort. And in theory, Academic cycle lags 1 year from the time of admission. For example, Students starts applying to schools in Sept - Nov time frame for classes starting Aug of next year. It's May end already. I doubt any school having Fall admission will enroll international students. P.S - if she applies to school after becoming PR she may be eligible for lower interest bank rates / in-state tuition (if any) etc.
4) PR visa :- She is preparing for IELTS in the mean time but getting 8 7 7 7 depends on luck. That's your second best option in my opinion. She will have to go through IELTS, get her degree evaluated, get work experience letters, get medical, and PCC etc.

So guys, please suggest what would be the best way.I am looking forward for your valuable feedback's.
I am not a legal expert, I am an average Joe like you. These opinions are my own and in no way I am suggesting you do one option over the other.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Do we need a letter from bank for POF or bank statements will do ? If yes, Can anyone share format of letter from BANK Account ?
CIC specifically asks for a letter from your financial institution (bank in most cases). Bank statements etc. can be supporting documents validating your bank letter. In lieu of your bank letter, explain your case in your letter of experience.

Format of bank letter is on CIC Proof of Funds. I should contain, name of account holders, date of account opened, current balance, average balance of past 6 months.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello Guys, need suggestion. I am dependent on my wife's application for FSW application from USA to Canada. In USA I am on H1 B and she has H4. When we were submitting application we put our employment history also. My wife had work history in Pakistan + Canada and I have work history in Pakistan + US. Should I inform my Pakistani Employers plus US Employers that may be they will get a call from CIC as a background check? or as a dependent it wouldn't matter? My wife already have informed her Employers!!!

Right now our application status is that we have passed our Medical, while our Background check is in progress. Need your suggestions in this regard.
It wouldn't matter as a dependent. Only primary applicant work history matters - not personal history.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need a little help.

I got my CPR and I am planning to travel to US in August. Post US I am planning to do the landing. I am going to provide one of my friends address to IRCC for them to mail the PR card.

There are few queries I have, would be great if someone can help resolving those:

1. In my CPR the arrival city is mentioned as Toronto, do i specifically need to land at Toronto? No. If you drive a car across Detroit over ambassador bridge into Windsor Canada will still allow you to enter. Your immigration procedure like signing of CoPR, Acceptance stamp on your single entry immigration visa etc. will take place at your Point of Entry. If you fly into Toronto then it will happen at Toronto since that the POE.

2. I am planning to stay in Canada for a week, and planning to travel to Vancouver and other cities..Can i travel to other cities within Canada post landing? and Is there any specific duration for which I need to stay in Canada post Landing? After landing you are Permanent resident and as such you can travel anywhere in Canada. You can exit Canada anytime you like. It is recommended though that you stay for 2 months since that's how much time it's taking nowadays for your PR card to print and receive in mail.
What many people do is that they provide address of their relative or friend at POE for their PR card to come, and then have it couriered over to them. This is commonly known as "soft landing"

Many thanks in advance people!!

VenuM

May 13, 2018
Hey guys,

I have a masters degree from stratford university, USA. But that university is not recognized by WES so they WES said my masters degree is not recognized in Canada.

Does anyone have the same issue?
If yes, do you have any idea, that which organization will assess the credentials from stratford university?

Please help.!

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Hi Experts,

I landed on 6th April 2018 with my Family (Wife+Daughter) and traveled back to Dubai after staying for a week. Yesterday I received email for Photo Re-submission my PR application number. I asked my friend (in Canada) to send the photos which he sent by Canada Ordinary Post without tracking number.

I feel Re submission request is because COPR photos were more than 6 months old. I have below questions, please help to ease the tension.

1. How we can check if photos have reached CIC or not, without tracking number?
2. There is no email for Spouse and Daughter Photo re-submission however their photos were more than 6 month old as well, Shall I send photos of my wife & Daughter with Suplementry identification Form or wait till i get email or letter on the address provided?
3. Shall I send the photos for me again by DHL Dubai to ensure atleast those can be tracked?
4. Would there be any problems sending photos from Overseas as I am not in the Canada physically now.
5. Shall I apply for PRTD and if yes, what reasons could be valid to ensure approval on PRTD.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Kamal Goswami