+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Oh- then you’d have to show both. I was under the impression that you had the threshold amount in FD.
Ok. Thanks.
(1) So then, Do I need gift deed for initial deposit of Rs. 1 lac into RD a/c from my father's a/c , that was done back in Oct, 2017 or as it is more than 6 months old, no gift deed is required?
(2) One more thing, does gift deed need to be of same date as of transfer of amt. Or it can be done on any date after transfer is done?
Please advise. Thanks.

LAKER2013

Mar 20, 2017
Can't sleep tonight. Hello guys, I have also confused on how to create EE account. Please help.
I am PhD student and working 6 hrs per day in a firm within Canada (irrelevant with my study, NOC B type, on a valid open work permit) and studying/researching at night or over the weekend in the meantime. Can I still be eligible to apply for PR under CEC?
(I am holding the post-graduate work permit and study permit at the same time. )

-If no, how to apply for permanent residence? Via FSW?

-If yes, how to file Entry Express to create an account under CEC?

"
When I filled in EE application Work History tab as follow:
* Are you working legally in Canada during this time?
Yes.
* Studying full-time doing this job?
Yes. Or No?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Ok. Thanks.
(1) So then, Do I need gift deed for initial deposit of Rs. 1 lac into RD a/c from my father's a/c , that was done back in Oct, 2017 or as it is more than 6 months old, no gift deed is required?
(2) One more thing, does gift deed need to be of same date as of transfer of amt. Or it can be done on any date after transfer is done?
Please advise. Thanks.
1. No need of gift deed
2. It need not be the same date.

Reactions: Shubhdeep1994

Immiman

Sep 4, 2008
1. No need of gift deed
2. It need not be the same date.
Hi

I hope you can answer few questions. I worked as owner of an engineering firm. Would it be right to put mechanical engineer as profession? What proofs do they ask other than letter of employment? My visa says PARTNER will it contradict my employment letter? I am in dilemma as If I say I am owner they might ask me to apply as business immigration?

Secondly is there any updated steps which I can read on how to prepare profile and apply under Express Entry has the sticky here is bit outdated.

sumit8383

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am seeking help from you all. I planned to apply with my wife as primary applicant (total 463 points). If I apply as primary I make 451 points, which is ok too, but does not give us enough buffer in case the cut off rises. We have all the documentation ready except the work experience letter(s)
My wife had worked in 3 different positions in an organization in India for a total duration of 4.5 years. Her roles and responsibilities (for all 3 positions and entire 4.5 years) align 90% with the main duties mentioned under NOC code 6221 (which is skill level type B), and hence gives us the required minimum of 3 years of experience under any NOC code.
Her job titles though align with NOC code 6221 (which is skill level type B) for 2 years of experience & NOC code 0601 (which is skill level type 0) for 2.5 years of experience (note that the title was misleading as she was never in management but her title of Sales Manager makes one believe that she was performing management function. None of the responsibilities under 0601 were performed by my wife)
As you can see if they judge on the basis of job title only, my wife does not have minimum 3 years of work experience under any one NOC code or any skill level type.

Q.1 Does CIC decide NOC codes based on job title or main duties? Or both?
Q.2 given our situation, one option would be to write a letter of explanation regarding this, but would that be worth taking a chance?
Q.3 Should I simply apply as myself as primary applicant and avoid all this at the expense of a lower CRS score of 451 (last cut off was 441)
Any other thoughts/inputs would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Rashim

Nov 21, 2017
I jst received PPR mail but only my client id is mentioned in it.. My husband is also accompanying me.. But there is no UCI number of him mentioned in the mail.. Any idea about it.?

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
My spouse is canadian citizen and I'm applying through express entry. We don't have a child. How much funds should I maintain in my bank account?

amitcumar84

May 8, 2018
Hi,

i am facing problem to create Express Entry profile. after creating GCKEY, i log into my account and click to I ACCEPT , after that my page goes blank on Security Question Web page (URL : https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/establishSecurityQuestions ). I am stuck into this page. It's been 4 days , i am facing same issue. I had tried to log in from different system as well as from different Web browsers but no use.

Could anyone help me with this problem .

Thankz in advance

inesna

May 8, 2018
Hi everyone I am currently applying for Express Entry under Federal skilled workers' stream.
My education was certified by WES today, so I hurriedly applied but ended up with a 'profile ineligible' status. This is my second time being told as ineligible, and I assumed my initial trial to have failed due to not having obtained any education certification (WES code #)..
Pls help me find out what's wrong.. :(

My criteria
  • Experience: 7 years (continuous full time, 40 hour/week) - from one single job [NOC: 0112- HR Manager]
Question) I read from the cic website that you need to have 'full time job for 12 months at more than 1 job' - could this be one of the reasons why I don't qualify? I naturally assumed you need to have minimum 1 job that is full-time, more than one year.. If this is the case, should I just add one internship I did prior to joining my most recent job (3 months)?!
  • Education: B.A (WES credited 4-year bachelor's degree)
  • Language: IELTS: R-8.5/ S-8/ W-8/ L-7.5 [23 points]
  • Funds: 50,000 CAD or more
Spouse
-. IELTS R/S/W/L - all 6.0
-. work experience: 6 years [NOC: 2134- Chemical Engineer]

We both do not have Canadian degrees/ work experience/ relatives/ valid job offer or state nomination...

Please let me know what's wrong with my application... OTL

* should i not have said that i have previously applied to EE?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jignesh Dhanak

tejp19

Mar 4, 2018
Hello guys can some body help with that. Me and my spouse both in Canada on a work permit and I got my CRS point with spouse 427 and without spouse 439. So if I do not include my wife in my PR application is that would be a problem ? Or if it’s ok and how soon I can sponsor my wife.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi,
Please someone kindly help us with this question:

My husband is the ppal applicant and I (spouse) will be accompanying him.
Regarding the proof of funds requirement, half of the funds are under my name (Fixed Deposits, 6 months term).

How do we have to proceed in order to prove that these FD are available for my husband’s application and he may use them for Canada inmigration purposes.

Thanks in advance,