+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello. I am new to this thread. Age 35. My ielts score is above 7 in all sections. I have a bachelors 3 yrs in science and masters 2 yrs in science. Ie. BSc and MSc in computer sciencre. Wes evaluated my education and told me that i have 2 or more degrees. I have 8 yrs work experience in India but none in Canada. I have created my profile with my wife and kid as dependent. When i submit my profile, it says I am not eligible to apply. Please guide. Thanks a ton in advance.
Experience : 15
Education : 22
IELTS : 20 (If you have 7.5 in Listening and 6.5 in rest of the modules)
You are eligible.

However,
with IELTS : 16 (If you do not have 7.5 in Listening)
You are not eligible.

You are very welcome.

Reactions: mits16

mits16

Jul 29, 2017
You need to check the eligibility and then create an Express Entry Profile. click on below to check the eligibility -
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

Tanmai
Hello Tanmai, I am doing some reading but this is what i have been informed in my profile

Federal Skilled Worker - Not Met
Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met
Canadian Experience Class - Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades - Not Met

Just need some guidance what and where should I start looking
My IELTS score is - L: 8, R: 7, S: 8, W: 6
WES evaluation of my education degrees - for bachelors and Masters is Bachelor's degree OR 3 or more year program at university.
have my wife and a kid as dependent in the application
i have shown 8-9 years of work experience in india.
I am not sure what am i missing here.
I submitted the express entry profile twice and got rejected both the times with the above 4 criteria not met.

I did check my eligibility at the link you provided before I applied and hence I am not able to get what have I missed.

Could you guide more?

Mitul Maniar
My contact:
If I could get yours for better converstaion.

Reactions: tanmaisneha

mits16

Jul 29, 2017
Experience : 15
Education : 22
IELTS : 20 (If you have 7.5 in Listening and 6.5 in rest of the modules)
You are eligible.

However,
with IELTS : 16 (If you do not have 7.5 in Listening)
You are not eligible.

You are very welcome.
Hello Preet Singh,

My IELTS score is
Listening - 8
Writing - 6
Reading - 7
Speaking - 8

Could you suggest?

Mitul Maniar

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
Hello Tanmai, I am doing some reading but this is what i have been informed in my profile

Federal Skilled Worker - Not Met
Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met
Canadian Experience Class - Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades - Not Met

Just need some guidance what and where should I start looking
My IELTS score is - L: 8, R: 7, S: 8, W: 6
WES evaluation of my education degrees - for bachelors and Masters is Bachelor's degree OR 3 or more year program at university.
have my wife and a kid as dependent in the application
i have shown 8-9 years of work experience in india.
I am not sure what am i missing here.
I submitted the express entry profile twice and got rejected both the times with the above 4 criteria not met.

I did check my eligibility at the link you provided before I applied and hence I am not able to get what have I missed.

Could you guide more?

Mitul Maniar
My contact:
If I could get yours for better converstaion.
Did you enter your CLB score? Did your wife also give Ielts? you need to claim points for that as well. before creating the EE profile check for the eligibility, once you check it there will be a reference number which is used to create an EE.

I am still waiting to create my EE profile but according to the eligibility i can enter the EE pool.

Hopefully this will help you.

Cheers.
Tanmai
my contact number is 00971 50 5311267

Reactions: mits16

mits16

Jul 29, 2017
Did you enter your CLB score? Did your wife also give Ielts? you need to claim points for that as well. before creating the EE profile check for the eligibility, once you check it there will be a reference number which is used to create an EE.

I am still waiting to create my EE profile but according to the eligibility i can enter the EE pool.

Hopefully this will help you.

Cheers.
Tanmai
my contact number is 00971 50 5311267
Yes I had checked the eligibility and then created the EE profile.
My wife has given IELTS and her score is L:6 , S:6.5 , R:6 , W:6
added her ielts score too in the profile both the times i submitted my profile.

Thanks,
Mitul Maniar

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Preet Singh,

My IELTS score is
Listening - 8
Writing - 6
Reading - 7
Speaking - 8

Could you suggest?

Mitul Maniar
You are not eligible, because of 6 bands in Writing. Try your luck again to write IELTS, and if you need direct invitation, please get
L 8, R 7, W 7, S 7.

Also, your minimum band requirement is L 7.5, R 6.5, W 6.5, S 6.5

However, if your spouse has appeared in IELTS and has at least CLB 5, then you are very much eligible with your current IELTS score.

mits16

Jul 29, 2017
You are not eligible, because of 6 bands in Writing. Try your luck again to write IELTS, and if you need direct invitation, please get
L 8, R 7, W 7, S 7.

Also, your minimum band requirement is L 7.5, R 6.5, W 6.5, S 6.5

However, if your spouse has appeared in IELTS and has at least CLB 5, then you are very much eligible with your current IELTS score.
Thank you so much Mr Preet Singh for this specific pointer.
My Wife has Speaking 6.5 and LWR - 6
Not really sure if I become eligible with this?

I will surely try IELTS again and get a higher score to be eligible.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,
Mitul Maniar

adii4u

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hello everyone, I have finally achieved clb 9 in IELTS,my spouse will be appearing on 24th May for ielts exam, assuming her score 6,6,6,6 in all sections and after getting her Wes my score will be 455
I we don't go for her Wes than score will be 447.My birthday will be next Month and I will be loosing 5 points. Kindly suggest me shall I get her Wes done as we have her transcripts available

My second query is regarding the docs required post ITA, I have fixed deposit of 8 lakh rupees and also have few life insurance and mutual fund investment will it be sufficient as POF ? Kindly provide details of other docs required

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello everyone, I have finally achieved clb 9 in IELTS,my spouse will be appearing on 24th May for ielts exam, assuming her score 6,6,6,6 in all sections and after getting her Wes my score will be 455
I we don't go for her Wes than score will be 447.My birthday will be next Month and I will be loosing 5 points. Kindly suggest me shall I get her Wes done as we have her transcripts available

My second query is regarding the docs required post ITA, I have fixed deposit of 8 lakh rupees and also have few life insurance and mutual fund investment will it be sufficient as POF ? Kindly provide details of other docs required
FD is more than enough- the CIC folks love it

cubbikhyu09

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys
Finally after 8 unsuccessful attempts I achieved desired score i.e. LRWS 8.5,9,7,7. But I have a doubt I worked in an MNC company for five years (2011-2016) n left job in May 2016 because of family issues. At present I m unemployed only my husband is working, but he also somehow missed CLB 9 everytime
In this whole scenario can I become the prime applicant now as my CRS is now 469 I am just in confusion whether my last two years of unemployment would create any problem in future
Please guide me

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hello everyone, can someone help me with this problem? I am planning to apply as married with non-accompanying spouse. We are not in good terms right now and she is not so cooperative. I can convince her to do medicals and PCC but currently she does not have a valid passport. Does anyone know if she still needs to submit her passport for post ITA application?

May 4, 2018
Hi guys
Finally after 8 unsuccessful attempts I achieved desired score i.e. LRWS 8.5,9,7,7. But I have a doubt I worked in an MNC company for five years (2011-2016) n left job in May 2016 because of family issues. At present I m unemployed only my husband is working, but he also somehow missed CLB 9 everytime
In this whole scenario can I become the prime applicant now as my CRS is now 469 I am just in confusion whether my last two years of unemployment would create any problem in future
Please guide me
Previous 2 years won't matter, as long as you are getting enough points, as there are no negative points for gap years, etc. It is purely on the basis of points accumulated.

SAMPHIL1977

Apr 8, 2018
Previous 2 years won't matter, as long as you are getting enough points, as there are no negative points for gap years, etc. It is purely on the basis of points accumulated.
Is there a Whatsapp for all of us similar canadian applicants - if not, can we start one, you can add me at 00 971 563479298