+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rbnjacob90

Mar 9, 2018
Hi can you guys share the what are current timelines for:

Replying for ITA (e-APR) to getting the passport request mail

Replies are much appreciated!!

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Whichone should I apply for then? Both the NOC code has similar job description,
follow your heart, use discretion; somehow you should know the right NOC that matches your job description
but when it comes to employment and education, they differ slightly.

I am asking this again because I am new to Canada PR and I am not sure of the whole process.

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Thank you for your prompt reply, just needed a clarification-
How many year I should mention as my completed academic year? Use what is stated on your academic credentials that gave you the ECA. If you evaluated more than one credential, now state all the credentials and date of completion individually
1.5 years (my actual attendance)? 3 years (normal UK degree duration)? Or 4 years (ECA mentioned duration)?

Your help is much appreciated!

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys,
Can anybody clarify if Fixed Deposit/ Any kind of deposit ( NSC/KVP/RD) with Post Office is acceptable as POF.
Thanks.

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
What documents do we need from bank in support of our FD's.
Fixed deposit certificate or whatever the bank in your country calls it. Just walk in into your bank and ask for a document to evidence that you have such financial investment with them. They must have something to give to you.

tuhc

May 25, 2015
Fixed deposit certificate or whatever the bank in your country calls it. Just walk in into your bank and ask for a document to evidence that you have such financial investment with them. They must have something to give to you.
Thanks for your reply,Bank is in INDIA, all FD's are on main applicant name, and spouse don't have any funds on his name, would it be ok ?

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Thanks for your reply,Bank is in INDIA, all FD's are on main applicant name, and spouse don't have any funds on his name, would it be ok ?
I'm guessing that by main Applicant you mean the PA. If that's correct then it would be okay. Proof of fund must be in the PA's account or in a joint account with the spouse.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
[

hello,

I believe, Assessment should be " ECA APPLICATIO FOR IRCC" you can contact ECA customer care for more information.

All the best
My ECA was send to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) Sydney, NS

Is this right ?

canadawizard

Apr 10, 2018
Hi All,

I have a few questions. Thank you so much for your support.

1) How many passport size photographs do I need for PCC from SF Indian Consulate? I see one photo box in the "Application for Miscellaneous Services" and one in the "Personal Particulars Form". I see some threads saying that we need 4 photographs. Not sure where to use those.

2) Can I fill my Indian address in both section 8 a) and 8 b) in Personal Particulars Form?

3) I am planning to go to the SF Consulate in person and submit the forms along with a return envelope. How long does it take to receive the certificate (My passport was originally issued in India)

4) I have an ITA. When should I schedule my medical exam?

5) I have an ITA. I might have to go to India before I am able to submit my full application (because of the delay in FBI PCC) and I don't plan on coming back to USA. Will I be able to continue and submit my application from India without any issue?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
The sheet mentioned in above link has been updated with new information and new dates has been predicted and a summary of how many applicants are in security screening and how many are in normal security screening processing time and how many above average etc. With some new information about applicants who got PPR and their data has created new averages that has resulted in automatic renewed predictive dates for predictive PPR date.

Click below to see updated details.

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing
Very good job done by a user irfan khan,
Specially those who are stuck in background checks for a long time.

Snaina

Oct 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Go with Option B.

Doing so, will give you a breathing moment to make sufficient changes in your profile and go with the process at ease.
In response to your other questions,

• Your spouse's passport is compulsory in proceeding with application.
  • Yes, you will eligible for the next when you decline invitation.
  • Your e-medical have the validity of one year. you still have to furnish new report upon next invitation(safer path).
  • Yes, you can do as many changes as you can, until you receive ITA.
  • You can never guess right which visa office will process your application. Based on the application load, it will be transferred to the LVO else it can be processed via CPC-Ottawa or Sydney.
Hope it helps :)

Thanks a tonne! We got the passport yesterday!! Got medicals done today and just received my AOR! Whew! Well, the US PCC from friggin' FBI was still pending, but we could prove that we applied for it as early as November 2017. Thanks for taking out time to respond. :)

Reactions: sundar17feb99