+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Fatemasultana

Apr 7, 2018
Now the big question. Is it going to be misrepresentation? No it is not misrepresentation because you imputed correctly what is stated on your credentials. During assessment which duration a VO look at, actual transcript or ECA? The VO examines your ECA and also makes reference to your degree/transcript that you submitted. Just make sure you submit those credentials that gave you "two or more certs, degree, etc" equivalence in Canada, and you'll be fine.
Thank you for your prompt reply, just needed a clarification-
How many year I should mention as my completed academic year? 1.5 years (my actual attendance)? 3 years (normal UK degree duration)? Or 4 years (ECA mentioned duration)?

Your help is much appreciated!

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

billcanada

May 2, 2017
Dear Tanaka o/Expert ,

Kindly advised me on below.
i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?

It must have been paid and full-time (or an equal amount in part-time).

Note: In Canada, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the official list of all the jobs in the Canadian labour market. It describes each job according to skill type, group and level.

"Skilled work" in the NOC is:

• managerial jobs (NOC Skill Level 0)
  • professional jobs (NOC Skill Type A)
  • technical jobs and skilled trades/manual work (NOC Skill Type B)
If you aren’t sure of the NOC level for this job, you can find your NOC.

I am Manager Admin services and had experience over 5 years. Should i select 5 year or more option in CRS calculate tool. Its outside Canada work experience.

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi Friends, I am planning to pursue a one year diploma degree from Himalayan University. Can anyone please let me know if Himalayan University would be approved by WES. I have email to WES, regarding this, but no replies from them.

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi Friends, I am planning to pursue a one year diploma degree from Himalayan University. Can anyone please let me know if Himalayan University would be approved by WES. I have email to WES, regarding this, but no replies from them.

ssphsp

Mar 17, 2018
Hi friends !! Can any one explain me what is state nomination is all about , need some more clearity on this . Pls explain .

shri231188

Apr 7, 2018
Hi All.
My query is regarding the PCC FBI and other required documents.

My current situation:
I am currently in the US, working on OPT. I am planning to shift to Canada. My previous PR application (submitted on 7th February) was rejected because of incomplete documents provided. It was rejected on 16th February. During that time I was outside the US, vacationing in India. Now I am back in the US and I have started the process again. At this moment, I have the ITA at my hand. As I visited India, I have applied for a new PCC India.
My last FBI clearance certificate was issued in last week of January. As I left the US and came back to the US, do I have to get new FBI clearance certificate also?

Apart from PCC India, what other documents I should get done again?
Thanks.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you for your prompt reply, just needed a clarification-
How many year I should mention as my completed academic year? 1.5 years (my actual attendance)? 3 years (normal UK degree duration)? Or 4 years (ECA mentioned duration)?

Your help is much appreciated!
You need to mention the normal degree/program duration, that's what i did too...I attended 2 years when my degree was 3 years as i had gotten exemption for the first year so in the end i mentioned 3 years. ECA information you will only fill in the columns where it will ask you for your ECA Report number etc.

Reactions: Fatemasultana

Fatemasultana

Apr 7, 2018
You need to mention the normal degree/program duration, that's what i did too...I attended 2 years when my degree was 3 years as i had gotten exemption for the first year so in the end i mentioned 3 years. ECA information you will only fill in the columns where it will ask you for your ECA Report number etc.
Thank you, Just feeling little wired as we have got same degree certificate as if a student who had studied 3 years continuously in a university from 1st year would get but now in EE we got more points than them because we have split the degree in two parts! That's why I am bit scared, what if my application get rejected for misrepresentation?

Fatemasultana

Apr 7, 2018
But my start date and end date of the degree course shows it is about 18 months, how can we say completed academic years 3 years? wouldn't be it wiser if we mention it as 1 year and attach a letter of explanation?

Priscao

Apr 8, 2018
I want to apply for Express entry but my challenge is that am not legally married but I have children and I want to include them in my application. How do I go about it cos am even separated with the father of my kids and they all bear my surname just one of them that has the father's surname. So am applying as a single parent. What do I do

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you, Just feeling little wired as we have got same degree certificate as if a student who had studied 3 years continuously in a university from 1st year would get but now in EE we got more points than them because we have split the degree in two parts! That's why I am bit scared, what if my application get rejected for misrepresentation?
Split it in two parts how...?

All I know is that in the end what matters is your ECA report only anyway. So I honestly don't care much about it...

Priscao

Apr 8, 2018
I want to apply for Express entry but my challenge is that am not legally married but I have children and I want to include them in my application. How do I go about it cos am even separated with the father of my kids and they all bear my surname just one of them that has the father's surname. So am applying as a single parent. What do I do
I mean I want to apply alone with my kids cos they live with me.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I mean I want to apply alone with my kids cos they live with me.
Get a lawyer's help if you can, or wait on the threads for someone in a similar situation who has gone through it to reply you.
Personally I believe you can still apply even if you are not married but have kids...You just need to select them as your dependents when filling in the application.

CanadaPR_455

Apr 6, 2018
Your Job Description is what matters. Ensure that your JD corresponds with the NOC you're going to use. Your job title and class of degree or course of study do not matter.
Whichone should I apply for then? Both the NOC code has similar job description, but when it comes to employment and education, they differ slightly.

I am asking this again because I am new to Canada PR and I am not sure of the whole process.