+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Azumpa

Mar 16, 2018
I have already evaluated the educational certificates from "Educational Perspective" kind of WES on 2016 to join the college in the USA. could I use the same report for EE Canada?

1. I have completed all my degrees from India and do I need to get the evaluation from the University which I completed or I can get it from WES?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
I have already evaluated the educational certificates from "Educational Perspective" kind of WES on 2016 to join the college in the USA. could I use the same report for EE Canada?

1. I have completed all my degrees from India and do I need to get the evaluation from the University which I completed or I can get it from WES?
Hi, the one you got done in 2016 for USA will not work for Canada. You will have to register on wes Canada and get evaluation done again.

1. Not sure what you mean by getting evaluation done from the University. Im very sure thats not a thing. You have to ask your University to issue transcripts in a sealed and stamped envelope and send this envelope to WES.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
hi
i have an 8 overall band in ielts and 402 score in express entry profile. What are the chances to get selected?
You must try and aim for CLB 9 (L8, R7, W7, S7) or CLB 10 ( L8.5, R8, W7.5, S7.5) to maximize your CRS score through IELTS. As per present scenario having a score in the range of 440-460 will put you in a better position to get selected.

ssphsp

Mar 17, 2018
Hi members , i really seek your help !!
I am the main applicant filling for my EE and wife’s sister is a canadian PR can i get points for this ? Do this help me raising my crs score ? Pls guide , reply awaited , thanks in advance .

ketuls

Mar 8, 2018
hi guys,
I am from India and starting Immigration process.
Can someone please share the link and process to start an ECA process?
e.g. Do i need to add 10th, 12th, Degree for evaluation or only Degree?

A prompt reply will be appreciated.

Regards,
KS

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hi all...if one has created an express entry profile (439 points), and then subsequently receives an offer for a provincial nomination from Ontario, does that mean if he accepts that offer, his profile is removed from the federal EE pool? Can other provinces still see his entry? If he declines the offer, will his profile remain in the pool or be withdrawn? We live in Alberta, and were hoping that my brother in law could immigrate to Canada and come and live with us - to help reduce his living expenses. I know the work opportunities are likely better in Ontario but the additional cost of living (plus having him so far away) isn't so great. What do you suggest? Thank you so much in advance :)

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Dear Concern,

I made my express entry profile and uploaded on 6 January 2018 ,My Score is 439,My Profile number is E000xxxxx .On 26 January I received Letter of Interest from ONTARIO PROVINCE ,I was excited and on 9 March I uploaded all my documents along with 1500 dollar fee for Ontario PNP Programme after submitting my profile with Ontario HR priority steam, I was checking my profile on CIC express entry and in end when i again save and exit the page than it was showing transmitted and view form only.Now my profile is not showing my marks detail and new message is coming with profile ineligible ,their is no change in my status but why it was showing no Marks ,old profile messages with new message profile ineligible only.

Kindly help what to do ,is all my information will start showing or some other thing i need to do ? should i create new profile ? than my profile number will change and i already submitted fee and documents uploading detail for Ontario PNP just one day back what will happened to it ? kindly help I am worried and don't know what to do ??
I wrote mail to ontarionominee and also raise query on cic web form ,but it is showing the processing time for answer will be 6 month .kindly help....
Did anyone see this or answer this? I had a similar question...kanwarsingh1 wishing you a speedy reply...can you update if you found new info?

Take care,

C.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Thank
For the process of PR it's not mandatory to change surname or have your spouse's name on your passport. Marriage contract will suffice.

Which country are you based in? I am from India, and in order to apply for pcc I had to get my spouse's name added to the passport. The officer issuing pcc usually asks to update the passport, just marriage contract wont be accepted. In the long run it is better to get spouse's name added to passport anyway. But pcc rules differ in every country...you must read up and see what the requirements are in your country.

Thankyou for replying. I'm from Philippines. I guess I'll just add my husband's surname to my passport to be sure. But my appointment to DFA for change of name at passport is on July, I will make my express entry profile on May after IELTS exam. What surname should i use?

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am the main applicant filling for my EE and wife’s sister is a canadian PR can i get points for this ? Do this help me raising my crs score ? Pls guide , reply awaited , thanks in advance .
Yes you get 15 points for your sister in law if she is currently living in Canada. When creating your profile and entering your wife's details you'll be asked if she has a sibling, etc who is a Canadian citizen or PR.

rbnjacob90

Mar 9, 2018
can anyone help me interpret the IQAS assessment here:

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA
The Bachelor of Business Studies degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year
Bachelor of Commerce degree with a focus in business studies.

The Post-Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business
Administration degree with a focus in human resource management.

Will this be considered as Masters or Dual degree??

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Yes, u get points for having sibling in canada. Be it you or your spouse, that's an additional 15 points.
Best of luck

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
can anyone help me interpret the IQAS assessment here:

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA
The Bachelor of Business Studies degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year
Bachelor of Commerce degree with a focus in business studies.

The Post-Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business
Administration degree with a focus in human resource management.

Will this be considered as Masters or Dual degree??
In my opinion, this will be regarded as a Masters degree based on the comparison made.