+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

shiliinz

Nov 15, 2017
I am currently working outside canada in Africa where I am actually from. And I am planning on moving to Canada through EE. But most of the questions under the eligibility quiz are about me having work in Canada and I think that is part of the things that is not making me eligible for invitation. Can someone explain something to me on this

Parvish86

Mar 14, 2018
Please friends I need help in here..
We got my wife's WES done nd got results on 15 March 2018 same day later we update nd submit the Wes given reference number to our profile ,our crs score is 433but after Wes it should get 10 more points which is not showing in my profile,it's been 3 days ,does anybody knows wats the problem? Soon reply highly appreciated....

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
I am currently working outside canada in Africa where I am actually from. And I am planning on moving to Canada through EE. But most of the questions under the eligibility quiz are about me having work in Canada and I think that is part of the things that is not making me eligible for invitation. Can someone explain something to me on this
You don't need to have work experience in Canada. You can apply through FSW express entry stream. Check your eligibility here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
You need to get atleast 67 out of 100 to be eligible.

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi Friends, I did MBA from Welingkar's college, Mumbai, but it is not recognized by WES. Should I try ECA from any other institutes? Any suggestions.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi,

Did someone recently applied for Northwestern Polytechnic University degree wes evaluation? If yes, did they accepted? Thank you.

Hello, can anyone help
Thank

Thankyou for replying. I'm from Philippines. I guess I'll just add my husband's surname to my passport to be sure. But my appointment to DFA for change of name at passport is on July, I will make my express entry profile on May after IELTS exam. What surname should i use?
me with this?

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi,

Did someone recently applied for Northwestern Polytechnic University degree wes evaluation? If yes, did they accepted? Thank you.

Hello, can anyone help
Thank

Thankyou for replying. I'm from Philippines. I guess I'll just add my husband's surname to my passport to be sure. But my appointment to DFA for change of name at passport is on July, I will make my express entry profile on May after IELTS exam. What surname should i use?
me with this?

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Thank

Hello, can anyone answer this? Thank you

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Thank

If you get an ITA before July then you can proceed with submission. You can make the profile with the name on your passport. When your name changes, you can raise a CSE and update your name and passport and submit the marriage certifictae showing the reason for the name change.

There will be no issues if your name on your IELTS, ECA ets is your maiden name as long as you have your marriage certificate on record.

danielgirma

Feb 24, 2017
How does Express entry work for Manitoba/Winnipeg?

thanks
Since no one replied let me try and respond to my own query from 2017 incase it comes in handy

Manitoba provincial nominee program has announced the new express entry aligned pnp program end of 2017. To apply for this program, you need to have express entry profile along with being eligible for the mpnp. If you already have mpnp eoi profile, you can login and modify the part where it asks you for express entry application number. If not, go to mpnp website and create a new eoi

Reactions: Chahal82

chloee

Mar 29, 2017
Hi. I just have a question about Education Credential Assessment.

I finished 2year diploma here and 2year diploma in Korea.

In this case, should I get ECA or I need only Canadian education to prove?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Please friends I need help in here..
We got my wife's WES done nd got results on 15 March 2018 same day later we update nd submit the Wes given reference number to our profile ,our crs score is 433but after Wes it should get 10 more points which is not showing in my profile,it's been 3 days ,does anybody knows wats the problem? Soon reply highly appreciated....
Can you share how do you end up at 433? are you the primary applicant?
Does your wife's WES says Bachelors, Post graduate diploma or Masters?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
can anyone help me interpret the IQAS assessment here:

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA
The Bachelor of Business Studies degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year
Bachelor of Commerce degree with a focus in business studies.

The Post-Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business
Administration degree with a focus in human resource management.

Will this be considered as Masters or Dual degree??
Congratulations, it's Masters... Enjoy.

niladri88

Mar 7, 2018
I have received my ITA and was filling up the additional information required, I had one question in the Address history do I need to show addresses where I cant show any proof of residence. In the last ten years I had stayed in two cities due to education and employment but do not have any proof to show that other than the fact that i have the employment records and the degrees from the educational institutes. Also I have already done my PCC from my permanent residence. Would I need to additional PCC if I show those addresses?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I have received my ITA and was filling up the additional information required, I had one question in the Address history do I need to show addresses where I cant show any proof of residence. In the last ten years I had stayed in two cities due to education and employment but do not have any proof to show that other than the fact that i have the employment records and the degrees from the educational institutes. Also I have already done my PCC from my permanent residence. Would I need to additional PCC if I show those addresses?
Only one PCC is valid for whole India nation.