+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Dear Friends,

WES gave a wrong evaluation to a candidate and although that applicant received NOI from OINP but later came to know that OINP doesnt accept anything below Bachelors and after knowing that that candidate requests WES to recheck their side if the previous evaluation can be changed and indeed truly the evaluation changed to Bachelors but in the meantime that candidates 45 days of application exceeds.

So, in this situation, what can be advised to the applicant? Surely, it was not the applicants fault to receive the wrong eca results :/

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
thanks buddy! Do you have any idea the approx. timeline on submitting the docs and receiving AOR? I hope it will not take 3months or more
It depends from case to case really, sometimes you get it very next day. Sometimes it takes a week. I have not heard of 3 months though...it won't take that long.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Each of you need to register separately on the wes website and get separate reference numbers for yourselves. You need to send you transcripts in separate envelopes with your wes reference numbers on your respective parcels. So, no it would not be advisable to send it together to save on shipping.

Thanks for the reply. But I can send my diploma together with my transcript of records, right?? Should I first get a reference number from WES before requesting my transcript of records to my school?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Thanks for the reply. But I can send my diploma together with my transcript of records, right?? Should I first get a reference number from WES before requesting my transcript of records to my school?
Yes, I would recommend you create wes profile first. Depending on your country of education wes will give you what list of documents you must submit and how.

Mar 7, 2018
Dear frds
I have completed my graduation assessed by WES as 4 years canadian equivalency bachelors but they did not consider my 1year regular post graduate diploma...

Now i have applied education credentials of my one year pgdb from iqas and if they allot me one year diploma canadian equivalency

Can i select my education as two or more certificates

And will it enhance my crs score..
Please advise experts...

Yes, you can do fill it.

Mar 7, 2018
I have a query regarding proof of indian job experience and education.

1. I have done Bachelors in engineering of 4 years and 2 years of post graduation in management. I have degree and marksheets for everything. Do I still need the transcripts?

2. I have 38 Months of Job experience prior to post graduation. I have work experience letter and last 6 months pay stubs. Do I need anything else from my employer regarding work experience. After post graduation, I got a job in my 2nd company. What proofs i need from my current employer?

Thanks
Transcripts are required for education assessment where you cannot your original for the assessment

Job description is required or responsibilities letter

Mar 7, 2018
Dear all,

Thank you for providing valuable information to everyone on this platform. My concern goes thus - Has anyone been denied on the grounds that his/her middle name did not appear in all documentation. My middle name on my International Passport appears in some but not all of my documents..All other names are in order..Will this be a problem??

Thanks
Name Variation document will suffice the requirement

Mar 7, 2018
Hello, I have gotten an ITA but I would like to change the NOC and employment to my current one (this is easier to proof than the one I registered), will I need to decline the ITA or can I amend the application. CRS score will stay the same (both experiences were/are within 1year each).

Kindly advice please.

Mostly, application gets accepted, however it would be discretion of case officer. Moreover, if both the NOC codes slightly relevant it should get accepted.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Guys need some advice here...
Is it possible to get kind of mock health checkup beforehand to avoid visa refusal later on..
Actually I wear spectacles with around no. 10 lenses. So I just wanted to make sure if it would amount to inadmissible health issue ..
Please advise.. Thanks..

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Yes, I would recommend you create wes profile first. Depending on your country of education wes will give you what list of documents you must submit and how.

Thankyou. Regarding my passport, we just got married last year and I haven't change my surname at my passport yet. Is it ok to use it? Will the marriage contract suffice?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Thankyou. Regarding my passport, we just got married last year and I haven't change my surname at my passport yet. Is it ok to use it? Will the marriage contract suffice?
For the process of PR it's not mandatory to change surname or have your spouse's name on your passport. Marriage contract will suffice.

Which country are you based in? I am from India, and in order to apply for pcc I had to get my spouse's name added to the passport. The officer issuing pcc usually asks to update the passport, just marriage contract wont be accepted. In the long run it is better to get spouse's name added to passport anyway. But pcc rules differ in every country...you must read up and see what the requirements are in your country.