+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello, Can someone suggest the right thread to get detailed info on how to fill EE profile and all information ?
I have cleared WES evaluation for self and wife. Also, clear IELTS requirement - L 8.5, R 9, W 7, S 7.5 , My calculated score comes out to be 461.

Also, had few queries before filling information in EE profile.

1. My passport (reissued in July 2017 ) states my permanent address as of Punjab (my parents place) although I live with my wife on rent in Delhi, my work city. But, we have no concrete proof of our delhi rental accomodation apart from our rent agreement made by agent not notarized, which I believe is not a valid legal document.
I am asking this question from two angles , PCC and personal address and also work history for myself and wife.
The easiest option for me looks to get PCC on my permanent residence address as on my passport. But, what shall I show as my present address then in my address history ??? If I show Punjab address then it would clearly contradict info given under my experience or work history in Pune and Delhi for last 6-7 years. Kindly suggest whether it is ok , any successful experiences plz..

Also, whether it is worthwhile to change my wife's passport address (of her parents place) to my Punjab place(as in my passport). FYI, we have a marriage certificate. And same question of showing address history for my wife...where shall i show Delhi or Himachal or Punjab
Hi,

I do not know about the Indian PCC but most PCC do not require proof of residence to apply for.

With regards to the address on the passport - Do not worry about it, they don't use it. In fact most countries dont show an address on the passport at all.

Therefore, enter your address history as it is (truthfully).

All the best

DanaJ

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Hi,

This is not acceptable. The funds must be in your own account. The only acceptable joint account is one with a spouse not a parent or anyone else.
I would suggest you move the funds into your own account and accept them as a gift deed from your mother.

regards
Hello,
Transferring the money without legal paper or proper proof cannot work because they have to be there for the past 6M to be above the required funds which means the direct increase in funds will be suspicious.
I would suggest to get a letter affidavit stating that you have access to this money to be used for your immigration. You can check on coc website regarding proof of funds when the money is not under your name. Hope this helps!

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Hello,
In my personal history, I have a few months unemployed period where I traveled twice & was also job hunting, now do I put all that in separate entries like:
dec 2008 - feb 2009 activity - looking for job, place- own country
march 2009- april 2009 - activity - travel, place- XX country
may 2009- july 2009 activity - looking for job, place own country
august 2009- sept 2009 activity - travel, place XX country
all of this under unemployment?
cause there is an entry for which country this activity took place, so I am thinking as I have traveled I need to put my travel entries as well.
or should I just say: dec 2008- sept 2009, unemployed, activity: job hunting, traveling, place-own country.
P.S.from oct 2009 I was employed & my travel history is sorted out.
@TanakaM

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,
Transferring the money without legal paper or proper proof cannot work because they have to be there for the past 6M to be above the required funds which means the direct increase in funds will be suspicious.
I would suggest to get a letter affidavit stating that you have access to this money to be used for your immigration. You can check on coc website regarding proof of funds when the money is not under your name. Hope this helps!
Hi,

That's not true. The funds do not have to be in your account for more than 6 months. You just need to be able to provide the source of the income that has created the gap between your current and average 6 months balance. This is where the gift deed comes in ( it is accepted as a legal document as it will be notarized.)

As long as you use a joint account with someone else besides your spouse you are asking for trouble.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,
In my personal history, I have a few months unemployed period where I traveled twice & was also job hunting, now do I put all that in separate entries like:
dec 2008 - feb 2009 activity - looking for job, place- own country
march 2009- april 2009 - activity - travel, place- XX country
may 2009- july 2009 activity - looking for job, place own country
august 2009- sept 2009 activity - travel, place XX country
all of this under unemployment?
cause there is an entry for which country this activity took place, so I am thinking as I have traveled I need to put my travel entries as well.
or should I just say: dec 2008- sept 2009, unemployed, activity: job hunting, traveling, place-own country.
P.S.from oct 2009 I was employed & my travel history is sorted out.
@TanakaM
Hi,

This is one entry. Dec 2008 - Sept 2009 - unemployed - home country.

Just mention the trips in your travel history only.

All the best.

Reactions: Gooogly

gerund123

Jan 12, 2018
Ontario
Hi,

This is not acceptable. The funds must be in your own account. The only acceptable joint account is one with a spouse not a parent or anyone else.
I would suggest you move the funds into your own account and accept them as a gift deed from your mother.

regards
Thank you for your reply. I will do that right away thanks again!

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello guys. Regarding Nova Scotia PNP is it necessary to submit copies of all certification and trainings obtained? Currently having trouble with it because my company won't issue certificates of our training. And also, regarding the financial documents can I prepare screen shots of my bank account through mobile phone or it must be a scanned copy of banking statement?

einstein

Feb 22, 2018
I heard ECA differs with institutions. Some evaluate "10+2+3+2" as Bachelors only while some as 1 year masters. Please guide me which institution is generous. I have completed masters from Nepal and completed 3 semesters as PhD in Korea (incomplete yet )
What to choose..
1. World Education Services (WES)
2. Comparative Education Service (CES)
3. International Credential Assessment of Canada (ICAS)
4. International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
5. International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES)
Can incomplete 3 semesters as PhD be evaluated??
SUGGEST ME

einstein

Feb 22, 2018
6) Finally, wait for your invitation to apply (ITA). But in the interim you will need to do the following:
does it mean that I can open EE profile before I have any funds in BANKS??

einstein

Feb 22, 2018
6) Finally, wait for your invitation to apply (ITA). But in the interim you will need to do the following:
Does that mean I can create EE profile without having any funds in banks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I heard ECA differs with institutions. Some evaluate "10+2+3+2" as Bachelors only while some as 1 year masters. Please guide me which institution is generous. I have completed masters from Nepal and completed 3 semesters as PhD in Korea (incomplete yet )
What to choose..
1. World Education Services (WES)
2. Comparative Education Service (CES)
3. International Credential Assessment of Canada (ICAS)
4. International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
5. International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES)
Can incomplete 3 semesters as PhD be evaluated??
SUGGEST ME
Hi,

Go to each site and see if they have an free evaluation tool. This will tell you what you masters is equivalent to. WES is the most popular so try this tool:
https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/

You won't get anything for an uncompleted degree.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Does that mean I can create EE profile without having any funds in banks
Yes, but you need to have a clear plan as to how you are going to get the funds to show as POF.

Regards

Feb 22, 2018
Hi, everyone!
I just wonder what happens after my profile application status is transmitted ( it was done on the 11th of February). Within which period of time will I be informed ( and how exactly ) whether I am linked to the EE pool or I've been found to be ineligible?
I am sure it was mentioned that the assessment of the issue mentioned should be given in 5 days...
Thanks in advance:)

einstein

Feb 22, 2018
Yes, but you need to have a clear plan as to how you are going to get the funds to show as POF.

Regards
Thankyou, well I have lent cash to my friends and relatives. So Can i open EE profile and Collect my cash and fix deposit it. Doesnt That look suspicious? I have my bank account in a co-operative bank only.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello friends
I got ITA yesterday but I am confused about medicals.
Are medical exams done before submitting or after submitting PR application as there is a column of upload form in medical column.
If before, what's the process?