+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi TanakaM the "altruist"..such a facilitator here..no words for ur contribution!!
I have a query regarding Noc..
The work i am performing now is like administrative assistant (noc 1221) in govt organisation but I am unable to match the duties with the said noc. In my annual reports for the last 4 yrs i have described the general work done on the seat in layman's language not in technical language (under which NOCs are prepared and demanding from their applicants). And because of my annual reports, i am unable to match the duties with any noc although i am genuinely performing the same duties mentioned in noc. I have made an affidavit declaring my duties on my own attested by notary. Will it be ok? On verification also, i know that my office will not write a single extra word except the work alloted to me on my seat which i don't think would make a favour for noc under which i am planning to apply.
How can i justify that?
What should i do?

Thanks and Regards in advance dear.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi TanakaM the "altruist"..such a facilitator here..no words for ur contribution!!
I have a query regarding Noc..
The work i am performing now is like administrative assistant (noc 1221) in govt organisation but I am unable to match the duties with the said noc. In my annual reports for the last 4 yrs i have described the general work done on the seat in layman's language not in technical language (under which NOCs are prepared and demanding from their applicants). And because of my annual reports, i am unable to match the duties with any noc although i am genuinely performing the same duties mentioned in noc. I have made an affidavit declaring my duties on my own attested by notary. Will it be ok? On verification also, i know that my office will not write a single extra word except the work alloted to me on my seat which i don't think would make a favour for noc under which i am planning to apply.
How can i justify that?
What should i do?

Thanks and Regards in advance dear.
Hi,

Writing the letter yourself wont work, you would need a superior to write it for you.

Warm regards

Reactions: sidhusukhdev123

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi,

Writing the letter yourself wont work, you would need a superior to write it for you.

Warm regards
Thanks for your quick response...
Being a Govt. Organisation..superior won't take it ownself!!
This is my secondary noc...
Is it compulsory to show it?....as i am working under it at present..!!! If not, than how and in what column i can show it without having any technical questions from immigration officer?
I am planning to apply quoting my previous job experience i.e. primary NOC.

Hirra*

Jan 13, 2018
Hi Everyone

I've a query regarding ,

which provinces are better for migration according to employment situation and weather?

Regards

pratikdsharma

Aug 12, 2017
Hi All,

I need an urgent help. Would appreciate if anyone can help here. My post graduate diploma has been assessed as Postgraduate diploma (one semester). Can you please tell how I should proceed in this situation? Should I select "Two or more diploma/degree .." option in Express Entry?

Below is My WES evaluation for your reference:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (three years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Commerce
Year: 2006
Awarded by: Saurashtra University
Major/Specialization: Business Administration
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

2. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: University Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2012
Awarded by: Gujarat University
Major/Specialization: Marketing Management
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one semester)

snehvishu

Feb 23, 2018
Hi, I have worked in India and in the UK (on deputation for a year) for the same company. Do I need mention the work history in 3 sections. 1. Time I worked in India before being deputed to the UK 2. Time I worked in UK on deputation 3. Time I worked in India after being deputed to the UK. or should I mention the entire job/work history in 1 section considering I worked for the same company. In India also, I worked in multiple locations.

Any help/guidance would be highly appreciated.

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Hello,
1. Is there any issue with overlapping of studies ie Bachelor & ACCA ? WES evaluated both as Bachelors.
2. Should experience letter meniton all increments in salary?
@TanakaM , as someone mentioned above thank you so much for your help towards everyone, highly appreciated.

Last edited:

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
hello everyone..
what is the basic differnce between these two questions....
NO -1 Has Mr xxxxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (required)

NO-2 Has MR XXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: (required)

I Have rejections from pr to Australia ,Pr to Canada, Vistor Visa rejection from Canada and Vistor Visa from Usa
what should i answer to these question.....should i disclose everything and what should i answer for each questions.
i am very much confused
Any one who can throw light on this?
Thanks in Advance

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
Hello,
1. Is there any issue with overlapping of studies ie Bachelor & ACCA ? WES evaluated both as Bachelors.
@TanakaM , as someone mentioned above thank you so much for your help towards everyone, highly appreciated.
i was having save problem but WES gave assesment of graduation for 3 yrs as i did my graduation by distance learning ,but my consultant said it in not a big deal and overlaping should not be a problem,i forget to mention that i was doing full time diploma while i did my graduation by distance learning.i think i depands on what assesment WES gives you.

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
Hello,
regarding your second question i think you should make salary certificate differently from experience certificate.In my case i made salary statement differently for one year with any kind of increments written on it

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
regarding your second question i think you should make salary certificate differently from experience certificate.In my case i made salary statement differently for one year with any kind of increments written on it
Hi,

That won't be necessary. Just mention your current salary. All they want is to know that you were paid.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hello everyone..
what is the basic differnce between these two questions....
NO -1 Has Mr xxxxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (required)

NO-2 Has MR XXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: (required)

I Have rejections from pr to Australia ,Pr to Canada, Vistor Visa rejection from Canada and Vistor Visa from Usa
what should i answer to these question.....should i disclose everything and what should i answer for each questions.
i am very much confused
Any one who can throw light on this?
Thanks in Advance
Hi,

Answer yes to both questions and give the same information. Disclose everything as not doing so is a misrepresentation. If rejections were not for criminal reason they should not affect you.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,
Hi,

1. No issue with overlapping.
2. No, just your current salary or whatever you were earning.

regards

Reactions: Gooogly