+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Thanks again.. Checked all designated institutions. The reason for selecting WES could be the time taken to complete it. While other institutions range it from 17-20 weeks, WES mentions 20 days. Do they actually close in that span? From cost perspective, they are almost same as others.
Yes, generally WES is faster, it took one month for my diplomas. My husband's took only two weeks as his diploma was from USA

Reactions: sushdaz

vs28can

Dec 9, 2016
Hi Guys,

I got my FSW PR visa as a single applicant but plan to get married in Jan 2018. I am flying in Feb 2018 to Canada.

Can I fly into Canada with my current visa and apply for family visa from there instead of reapplying for my visa? Should I declare at immigration counter that I am married? How should I go about it if I don't want to delay my entry into Canada?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Yes you can still travel without any issues, also there is no need to update at the border. Once you arrive in Canada, make sure to start the process for your wife, in case she is planning to visit you.

vs28can

Dec 9, 2016
Hi ,

I would appreciate if someone can help me understand family sponsor for spouse and kids. My CRS score is below 400 when i include my spouse however it crosses once i exclude her score. So, If I opt not to take my family along , would it be possible to sponsor them afterwards. Looing forward for a reply.
Should be fine, once you land as a PR, you can sponsor your child and spouse. Processing time as per CIC is 12 months.

Reactions: she_far

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi,

Yes you can still travel without any issues, also there is no need to update at the border. Once you arrive in Canada, make sure to start the process for your wife, in case she is planning to visit you.
'not updating at the border' wouldn't this be a misrepresentation which may jeopardize my PR status later?

arcaneking_86

Jan 3, 2018
is it okay if from the last 6 months I have a lower balance for 2 of those months? My monthly balance for two months was a bit lower than the 12300CAD. It was low by 200-300 CAD because I had to take out some amount for personal use. I did put it back and the balance has been around 12500CAD for the last 3 months. Will I face any problems during my application evaluation?

starcad

Dec 28, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Med's Done....
29-12-2017
Hi,

Firstly, it's ok to be currently unemployed.

You don't have to claim points for your self employment. Just claim points for the 5 years. So in your eAPR remove the 1 year self employment and enter it in personal history alone. Explain this in your LOE.

Mention the new job in personal history where no evidence is required.

This will have no impact on your application as long as you remain above 67 eligibility points. I'm sure you will.

With regards to POF, it's ok for it to all be a gift from a parent.

Happy holidays
I already declared all work experiences both in Personal history and Work experience pages during EE before I got ITA.
Is it okay I remove irrelevant work experiences to HISTORY and just leave the one I need points for which is the 5years after this ITA recieved?

My fear is - I hope shifting work experiences to Personal history after recieving ITA does not affect the application & wont raise any red flag & ultimately dismissal.

Is it okay for my past employee to address work experience reference as TO-WHOM-IT MAY-CONCERN or must it be specific to the Visa office?

Ojasope1

Jan 6, 2018
Good day great minds

I want to ask some questions for a colleague who is worried about his past condition. When we did the calculation together, his CRS is 454 together with his spouse
The question is PCC related, his predicament goes thus:
He applied for a South African Visit Visa in 2005-2006 with his real name, his application was rejected, the first application was with his official name, He then did another passport with an increased age with different name(though were his other name and his mother maiden name as surname) and got the visa.
When he went to SA, he was convicted for fraud spent 6 months in prison and deported home, When he came back 2007 he turned new leaf, went to school, took up a legit job after graduation and worked till date, he doesn't have possession of the old passports with either name, Meanwhile his finger print were taken in SA when he went to prison. Its more that 10 years since he served the jail term.

Please how would he solve this issue with IRCC.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hey fellas,
Need your advise and suggestions.....i have 27 months of experience as Motor mechanic My ECA report is equivalency to Canadian bachelors.Can i add Trade certification to claim points for that as well.. As i read WES does not evaluate Trade qualifications.....Any guidance ?
In trade NOC 7321 if i get job offer from Mechanic shop in Canada for one year....Does that need to be LMIA approved? I read on CIC that there are some exemptions job offers without LMIA ..If someone kindly hep me on this......Thanks for your valuable time....

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey fellas,
Need your advise and suggestions.....i have 27 months of experience as Motor mechanic My ECA report is equivalency to Canadian bachelors.Can i add Trade certification to claim points for that as well.. As i read WES does not evaluate Trade qualifications.....Any guidance ?
Hi,

The trade certificate must be a Canadian trade certificate.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Good day great minds

I want to ask some questions for a colleague who is worried about his past condition. When we did the calculation together, his CRS is 454 together with his spouse
The question is PCC related, his predicament goes thus:
He applied for a South African Visit Visa in 2005-2006 with his real name, his application was rejected, the first application was with his official name, He then did another passport with an increased age with different name(though were his other name and his mother maiden name as surname) and got the visa.
When he went to SA, he was convicted for fraud spent 6 months in prison and deported home, When he came back 2007 he turned new leaf, went to school, took up a legit job after graduation and worked till date, he doesn't have possession of the old passports with either name, Meanwhile his finger print were taken in SA when he went to prison. Its more that 10 years since he served the jail term.

Please how would he solve this issue with IRCC.
Hi,

This person has a bad criminal record and will most likely be inadmissible.

I would suggest seeking legal advice.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I already declared all work experiences both in Personal history and Work experience pages during EE before I got ITA.
Is it okay I remove irrelevant work experiences to HISTORY and just leave the one I need points for which is the 5years after this ITA recieved?

My fear is - I hope shifting work experiences to Personal history after recieving ITA does not affect the application & wont raise any red flag & ultimately dismissal.

Is it okay for my past employee to address work experience reference as TO-WHOM-IT MAY-CONCERN or must it be specific to the Visa office?
Hi,

It's ok to make changes post ITA, all you need to do is explain why you have done so in your LOE. This is perfectly acceptable, just make sure you remain above the 67 point required for FSWP eligibility.

2- To whom it may concern is fine.

Regards

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi,

My crs including my spouse IELTS score is 400. Both of us have done B.E. and Masters (MBA) and ECA is in process. Will enter the pool once ECA is done.

Will the overall crs score increase once I receive the ECA for me and my wife?

Thanks in advance.

Ojasope1

Jan 6, 2018
I rea
Hi,

This person has a bad criminal record and will most likely be inadmissible.

I would suggest seeking legal advice.

Regards
Thanks for your reply.
I read on CIC website that if the offence convicted for is not serious one that would warrant a maximum jail term equivalent to the one committed in Canada and 5yrs must have pass that he served the jail term, he can be admissible. He would fill form 1444, attach all the documents relating to his conviction like judgement, name if offence and which criminal code, explain in a separate sheet why he should be admissible and pay the prescribed fee. So in this my colleague's case, his offence is a minimum offence of 6months jail term and more than 5yrs have pass since he served the term. So from what I have read so far from the CIC web, he may still be admissible. However, I would still advice him to seek legal advice.

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hello everyone. Need your guidance.

I had received the ITA on May 2017. My wife was pregnant at that time so we decided to submit all the necessary documents except my wife's X-ray report. We informed the Canadian authorities that we will submit the X-ray report post delivery. My wife is expecting in the month of February and my query is to understand the process of adding my newborn in my PR application.

1. Can anyone suggest the process for the same. How should I initiate the process and inform the Canadian authorities?
2. Also, kindly suggest the documents that I need to collect and provide to the Canadian authorities to add the newborn in the existing PR application?

Thanks in advance.