+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello everyone. Need your guidance.

I had received the ITA on May 2017. My wife was pregnant at that time so we decided to submit all the necessary documents except my wife's X-ray report. We informed the Canadian authorities that we will submit the X-ray report post delivery. My wife is expecting in the month of February and my query is to understand the process of adding my newborn in my PR application.

1. Can anyone suggest the process for the same. How should I initiate the process and inform the Canadian authorities?
2. Also, kindly suggest the documents that I need to collect and provide to the Canadian authorities to add the newborn in the existing PR application?

Thanks in advance.
Hi and congrats on the coming baby.

You raise a CSE and attach the child's birth certificate, medicals and an update of POF to cover the addition family member if you had not covered them already.

You will find the link for CSE in your AOR.

Regards

Reactions: paryant22

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Reactions: milindpm

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hi and congrats on the coming baby.

You raise a CSE and attach the child's birth certificate, medicals and an update of POF to cover the addition family member if you had not covered them already.

You will find the link for CSE in your AOR.

Regards
Thanks TanakaM

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi,

The trade certificate must be a Canadian trade certificate.
On more tricky questions......have u have any idea about Job offer from Canada..i read on cic that for NOC of Trades you don't need LMIA for job offer.. I mean just simply from mechanic shop can be claimable for FSTP ?..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
On more tricky questions......have u have any idea about Job offer from Canada..i read on cic that for NOC of Trades you don't need LMIA for job offer.. I mean just simply from mechanic shop can be claimable for FSTP ?..
I'm sorry, I have no idea.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Score is 400 using the tool. Will it further increase post ECA for spouse?
Yes, it will, if you have not included it in the calculation already.
Play around with the calculator it will be clear.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I rea

Thanks for your reply.
I read on CIC website that if the offence convicted for is not serious one that would warrant a maximum jail term equivalent to the one committed in Canada and 5yrs must have pass that he served the jail term, he can be admissible. He would fill form 1444, attach all the documents relating to his conviction like judgement, name if offence and which criminal code, explain in a separate sheet why he should be admissible and pay the prescribed fee. So in this my colleague's case, his offence is a minimum offence of 6months jail term and more than 5yrs have pass since he served the term. So from what I have read so far from the CIC web, he may still be admissible. However, I would still advice him to seek legal advice.
Yes, he may, but any criminal record, particularly a jail term, significantly reduces your chances of getting PR. That is why he would need a lawyer to build his case properly.

regards

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Yes, it will, if you have not included it in the calculation already.
Play around with the calculator it will be clear.

Regards
Thanks.
I didn't find any entry to update ECA for spouse in the crs tool. I just added her education credentials.
When does the crs points increase post ECA, sorry it's a bit confusing here.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks.
I didn't find any entry to update ECA for spouse in the crs tool. I just added her education credentials.
When does the crs points increase post ECA, sorry it's a bit confusing here.
Don't get confused. The tool already assumes you have an ECA for her educational credentials, so it has already given you points for this. I thought you meant that you hadn't included her educational qualification. If you already have, the scores wont increase.

I hope that is clear now.

regards

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Don't get confused. The tool already assumes you have an ECA for her educational credentials, so it has already given you points for this. I thought you meant that you hadn't included her educational qualification. If you already have, the scores wont increase.

I hope that is clear now.

regards
Yes it's clear now. I was so happy that I would qualify for oinp with those 10 additional points at 410.
Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yes it's clear now. I was so happy that I would qualify for oinp with those 10 additional points at 410.
Thanks
Well 400 is still enough for OINP.
What was your IELTS score?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
LRWS IS 8.5,7,7,6.5. Adding spouse score and education, its 400.
Dude.. you need to retake IELTS and aim for atleast L8, SWR 7 . If your speaking improves to 7 your score can increase by as much as 50-60 points.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
LRWS IS 8.5,7,7,6.5. Adding spouse score and education, its 400.
Just change your speaking to 7 in the crs tool and see how it changes everything.

You may not even need OINP, you can get a direct ITA.

Reactions: milindpm