+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Friends! M new to this process of Express entry. Just a query here- How much is the fees that we have to pay to Canadian govt? Is it to be paid when we fill the application or after we receive an ITA? Thanks in advance for your reply
Hi and welcome to the forum,

There are 2 fee to be paid, application fee (CAD550 for adults and CAD150 for children) and Right to Permanent Residence fees (CAD490 adults only). The application fee must be paid when you submit your PR application, however, you have the option of paying the RPRF at a later date (after request from IRCC).

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi friends !

I get some updates on my application! I got AOR on may 12 and I added my wife's name on my file at June 1. I just got email to paid fees for my wife application. I'm little bit confused. Do I need to pay $550 or $1040 ? In PDF file it said $550 for without right of permanent resident fees and for $1040 for right of permanent resident fees. I'm confused. Can anyone plz help me with it.
Hi,

You can just pay $1040 upfront and get it over and done with. If you don't, they will request the RPRF later.

Regards

Reactions: Champ.90

mohdabbas

Jan 21, 2016
Hello.
I am filling my express entry profile. Under the "Application/profile details" in the "Immigration history and citizenships" tab it asks me If I have applied for immigration, refugee etc. I have entered the pool last year, but I have never got an invitation. also I have received "Numéro de référence individuel" from my quebec application. Should I answer the question No or Yes?
Thanks.
Did you find any solution for this?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
One of my friends' job is full time, but temporary. He works 40 hours per week. Is it ok for Canada immigration?
What they look at is the number of hours worked per-wk. If they are above 30 there is no problem at all.

Regards

jackphoneix

Jul 29, 2016
Post-ITA application doubts:

Study Details:
I have a Bachelors and a Masters degree.
Bachelors duration was 2004-2007.
I finished it in 2009, taking two extra years.
Both degrees have been evaluated by WES.
Masters = Canadian Masters
Bachelors = Canadian Bachelors (four years)

Ques. 1:
Should I include the Bachelors as well in the form or is it better to leave that out and ride only on Masters?

Work History:
In the form, there is a "Research" tab at the very end that asks:
"The following questions are about your education and work experience recognition in Canada. IRCC will only use this information for research, performance measurement or evaluation purposes and not to make a decision about your profile or application. Your answers are important and will help improving employment services."

Do you agree to answer these questions ?
Ques. 2: Is it all right if I answer this as No?

Ques. 3: After I press continue to get the personalised document checklist, can I still go back and make changes to the application?

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Post-ITA application doubts:

Study Details:
I have a Bachelors and a Masters degree.
Bachelors duration was 2004-2007.
I finished it in 2009, taking two extra years.
Both degrees have been evaluated by WES.
Masters = Canadian Masters
Bachelors = Canadian Bachelors (four years)

Ques. 1:
Should I include the Bachelors as well in the form or is it better to leave that out and ride only on Masters?

Work History:
In the form, there is a "Research" tab at the very end that asks:
"The following questions are about your education and work experience recognition in Canada. IRCC will only use this information for research, performance measurement or evaluation purposes and not to make a decision about your profile or application. Your answers are important and will help improving employment services."

Do you agree to answer these questions ?
Ques. 2: Is it all right if I answer this as No?

Ques. 3: After I press continue to get the personalised document checklist, can I still go back and make changes to the application?

Hi,

Q 01) Include both so you will have chances of getting more points. No harm in mentioning both and you already have an evaluation with you.

Q 02) Yes, you can answer as "No" They asked about your settlement plan ex: did you research about job prospects in Canada?

Q 03) That's one I am not sure

:):):)

Reactions: jackphoneix

samab4u

Jul 29, 2017
Hello...I am planning to apply for Canada PR through express entry...do you suggest me to process for my self or with the help of some consultant is worth....

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello...I am planning to apply for Canada PR through express entry...do you suggest me to process for my self or with the help of some consultant is worth....
A lot of us here on this forum are doing it on our own.

The process is fairly straightforward and all the information is available on the ircc website and on this forum.

If you don't mind reading and doing some research, I'd suggest you do it on your own. You can ask questions on the relevant threads if you get stuck with something.

Good luck.

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi,

I advise you to do by your own. It will save you lot of money and at the end of the day, you will have the satisfaction of your achievement.

You need to spend time on reading and researching through the web. But it's worth at the end of the day.

:):):)

sr2017

Jun 13, 2017
Dear All - Kindly advise on the below points.

1) For Proof of Funds, as per the information given in the website www.cic.gc.ca, we must obtain letters from banks for bank accounts, outstanding debts like loans and credit cards. I have credit cards of five different banks, lets say A,B,C,D,E with whom I don't have bank accounts and I pay my credit card bills through different bank account, lets say X. In this case, how do I get letters from those five banks A,B,C,D,E with whom I have only credit cards but not bank account? Are credit card statements (PDF copies mailed to my mail id by those banks every month) sufficient in this case?

2) Last month, I checked in the www.cic.gc.ca website to find out if I am eligible to apply by completing a questionnaire which has questions on Nationality, Age, Language ability, Family members, Education, Work Experience, Income Net worth any any job offer from Canada. After filling all the details, It returned a message that I a eligible to apply for Express Entry. I am going to receive my ECA report in a week or so and when checked again today, the questionnaire has all questions except EDUCATION and after filling all the details (same as last month) except education (as it didn't show), it returned a message the I do not appear to qualify for Express Entry. Now I am confused and little bit disappointed as I have already spent money on IELTS and ECA report. Can anyone have an idea why it happened i.e., why the questionnaire did not have questions on Education today when it had last month? Can I still go ahead and create a profile in Express Entry when I get my ECA report in a week or lose hopes on Canada Immigration altogether? Kindly advise.

sr2017

Jun 13, 2017
My IELTS Score - L-5.5, R-6, S-6, W-7, over score 6. Is my score sufficient to create Express Entry Profile to be in the pool or need to re-take the exam considering I scored only 5.5 in listening? Please advise. Thank you.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
You have to retake and ensure you have a best target score of L8,R7,S7 AND W7.
Good luck

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
My IELTS Score - L-5.5, R-6, S-6, W-7, over score 6. Is my score sufficient to create Express Entry Profile to be in the pool or need to re-take the exam considering I scored only 5.5 in listening? Please advise. Thank you.
Retake with a target score of L8,R7,W7 AND S7.Good luck.

Reactions: sr2017