+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sr2017

Jun 13, 2017
Retake with a target score of L8,R7,W7 AND S7.Good luck.
Hi ksa0510, I am planning to re-take the IELTS but have one question - With current score of L-5.5, R-6, S-6, and W-7, will the Express Entry system/website allows me to create a profile and update new score after re-take? I read somewhere in the internet that one needs to score minimum 6 in all L,S,W,R in order to be in the EE Pool and also read elsewhere in the internet that Saskatchewan province accepts profiles with IELTS Score of as low as 4. Is it a good idea to create an EE Profile (if the system permits with current IELTS Score of L-5.5,R-6,W-7,S-6) by choosing Saskatchewan as the province I wish to move in and update the EE Profile later with new IELTS Score after re-take? Kindly suggest. Thank you.

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hi @TanakaM, I just want to ask a question from you. I am claiming points for a job that I did in the past. When I was filling my EE profile, in the work experience section, I filled the job title as Marketing Executive as that was what they used to call us at that time. I have received my reference letter and It was written as Marketing Assistant, I then went to check my appointment letter and it was written as Marketing Assistant, I then realized the mistake was from me, so I edited it in my EE profile. Hope this will not affect anything, just need to know, I am yet to get ITA.

samab4u

Jul 29, 2017
I did my Masters (ME) . should I mention Bachelor degree (BE)and Masters degree (ME) in WES or do I need to enter 10+ 2 details also

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @TanakaM, I just want to ask a question from you. I am claiming points for a job that I did in the past. When I was filling my EE profile, in the work experience section, I filled the job title as Marketing Executive as that was what they used to call us at that time. I have received my reference letter and It was written as Marketing Assistant, I then went to check my appointment letter and it was written as Marketing Assistant, I then realized the mistake was from me, so I edited it in my EE profile. Hope this will not affect anything, just need to know, I am yet to get ITA.
make as many changes as you want before ITA.. its fine

Reactions: Onayimi and dammieh

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
My IELTS Score - L-5.5, R-6, S-6, W-7, over score 6. Is my score sufficient to create Express Entry Profile to be in the pool or need to re-take the exam considering I scored only 5.5 in listening? Please advise. Thank you.
The minimum requirement is 6 in all 4 modules, so you wont be able to create a profile (you wont be eligible).

Regards

Reactions: sr2017

Camrakh1

Jul 22, 2017
Hi there! without having express entry account can I create account on Nova Scotia express entry as I am waiting for my spouse ielts however as an main applicant I have secured ielts band for qualifying express entry meanwhile I want to create account for Nova Scotia so that I can fill form and arrange and upload required documents. Please assist me in this regard.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Hi there! without having express entry account can I create account on Nova Scotia express entry as I am waiting for my spouse ielts however as an main applicant I have secured ielts band for qualifying express entry meanwhile I want to create account for Nova Scotia so that I can fill form and arrange and upload required documents. Please assist me in this regard.
Go and create your EE profile first then create account at NS.

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

We have received an ITA when draw was opened on 449 (Our points 456). Our application is ready. Only issue is of DOB on National Identity Card which is wrong. We are in a process to get it corrected but for that court decree is required which would take more than 90 days during which we will miss our deadline.

What shall we do:

1. Submit the application without mentioning about it.
2. Submit the application and mention about it.
3. Decline the application and get it corrected and create a profile again.

Any suggestions shall be highly appreciated.

Please note: National Identity card copy is not required by CIC while sending the documents but its number is mentioned on Passport.

Thanks & regards,

samab4u

Jul 29, 2017
Hello Forum,

I am Just planning to get my transcripts from university tomorrow...
1) Do I need to request for provisional certificate transcript too apart from semester wise transcripts ..
2) Do I need to submit academic records request form in university.... If it is so.. do need to mention my WES reference number in that form... if so.. i may need to pay ECA fee CAD 233 well before it seems...
3) Procedure for mailing Graduation / Post Graduation Provisional certificate indicates no involvement of college...

where as

4) Procedure for mailing annual / semester transcripts of Graduation / Post Graduation certificate indicates involvement of college...

what does it mean....

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello Forum,

I am Just planning to get my transcripts from university tomorrow...
1) Do I need to request for provisional certificate transcript too apart from semester wise transcripts ..
2) Do I need to submit academic records request form in university.... If it is so.. do need to mention my WES reference number in that form... if so.. i may need to pay ECA fee CAD 233 well before it seems...
3) Procedure for mailing Graduation / Post Graduation Provisional certificate indicates no involvement of college...

where as

4) Procedure for mailing annual / semester transcripts of Graduation / Post Graduation certificate indicates involvement of college...

what does it mean....
Before I can answer you I would like to know the country of your institute. Because for each country, WES may have slightly different procedure.