+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jul 24, 2017
Please find the response highlighted in Red.

Thank you!!!

1) If I am the primary applicant, then my husband's mark sheets won't be required, right? He only has his degree certificate with him.

2) Regarding WES, only my degree certificate and mark sheets needs to be attested, dated and sent to WES in a sealed envelope, or even my 12th and 10th STD mark sheets and certificate is also required to be attested and sent? The reason I'm asking is, currently I'm in Pune and I've completed my Bcom from Pune University. But I've completed my 10th and 12th STD from Mangalore high school and pre-University college respectively. If my 10th and 12th STD mark sheets is also required to be attested, then I need to go to Mangalore for getting it done. Want to have all the documents ready, before I register in WES website.

3) Any idea as to what's the fees for IELTS exam and for WES?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you!!!

1) If I am the primary applicant, then my husband's mark sheets won't be required, right? He only has his degree certificate with him. - Yes, will not be required, provided you are not mentioning anywhere about your spouse degree programme as that will mandate you to upload the WES report of your spouse.

2) Regarding WES, only my degree certificate and mark sheets needs to be attested, dated and sent to WES in a sealed envelope, or even my 12th and 10th STD mark sheets and certificate is also required to be attested and sent? The reason I'm asking is, currently I'm in Pune and I've completed my Bcom from Pune University. But I've completed my 10th and 12th STD from Mangalore high school and pre-University college respectively. If my 10th and 12th STD mark sheets is also required to be attested, then I need to go to Mangalore for getting it done. Want to have all the documents ready, before I register in WES website. ->please refer the below link for the same:

http://www.wes.org/required/

3) Any idea as to what's the fees for IELTS exam and for WES? -- As you are in BLR, India, I believe the IELTS cost so far is 11.3K and for WES depends on the number of documents you are getting evaluated.
Please find the responses in red.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Ok, thanks. That's what I wanted to know. Don't have blood relatives in Canada, but have lots of friends there. So wanted to know it'll help if I give their reference instead. -- As far as I have read multiple threads, It do not add value if only friends are there. But can help when you prepare you Intent to reside letter.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!

Dear Tananka,

i was about to pay the fees.for e-APR few minutes back...but it is only showing the application fees, not PPR fees..what to do now?

Regards

mrzbd
What do you mean PPR fees? Do you mean RPRF? If so, you will not have chosen to pay them upfront.

Regards

Reactions: mrzbd

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
What do you mean PPR fees? Do you mean RPRF? If so, you will not have chosen to pay them upfront.

Regards
yes. i didn't chose to pay RPFF fees after getting ITA. So i just got to pay the application fees. Btw, got a letter from IRCC confirming that they received my application.That's AOR, i guess. It has been said that IRCC will review application to check if it is a complete application according to section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. How long it may take, any idea? the RPRF fees will only need to pay if I am finally selected, right?

Last but not the least-

I am really grateful to this forum for all the helps in my journey to submitting the e-APR. Can't imagine what I would've done without the help. Thank u all. U guys are amazing. and Tanaka Bro, I really owe you. All the best wishes for you. Keep me in your prayers.

Best Regards

mrzbd

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
yes. i didn't chose to pay RPFF fees after getting ITA. So i just got to pay the application fees. Btw, got a letter from IRCC confirming that they received my application.That's AOR, i guess. It has been said that IRCC will review application to check if it is a complete application according to section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. How long it may take, any idea? the RPRF fees will only need to pay if I am finally selected, right?

Last but not the least-

I am really grateful to this forum for all the helps in my journey to submitting the e-APR. Can't imagine what I would've done without the help. Thank u all. U guys are amazing. and Tanaka Bro, I really owe you. All the best wishes for you. Keep me in your prayers.

Best Regards

mrzbd
Great, you have graduated to the next stage:).

Yes, that is the AOR. You application can take up to 6 months, and in rare cases more. However, based on current trends you are looking at about 3-4 months.
RPRF, will be asked for halfway through the process, but when you do get it, it is a positive sign.

I will definitely keep you in my prayers, please do the same for me.

All the best

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great, you have graduated to the next stage:).

Yes, that is the AOR. You application can take up to 6 months, and in rare cases more. However, based on current trends you are looking at about 3-4 months.
RPRF, will be asked for halfway through the process, but when you do get it, it is a positive sign.

I will definitely keep you in my prayers, please do the same for me.

All the best
correction - its not rare cases where file goes over 6 months :) lol... atleast 20% of files go over 6 months.

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello I have a quick question reg LOR. I got my LOR and it listed my role and that I am a full time employee and my daily job duties. But my employer is not willing to include salary details on the letter.

1) Is it ok if I include my last hike letter and payslips? given that my LOR doesnt have any details related to my salary
2) My employer has put his contact details on the LOR , is it still mandatory to get her business card? My employer doesnt have any business card.

Pls advice

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello I have a quick question reg LOR. I got my LOR and it listed my role and that I am a full time employee and my daily job duties. But my employer is not willing to include salary details on the letter.

1) Is it ok if I include my last hike letter and payslips? given that my LOR doesnt have any details related to my salary
2) My employer has put his contact details on the LOR , is it still mandatory to get her business card? My employer doesnt have any business card.

Pls advice
Hi,

1)Yes , that will be fine. Also explain this in you LOE.
2)No need for the business card if it's not available.

Regards

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
In the schedule A form, they asked to give the number of years of school you successfully completed for each of the following levels of education namely elementary school, secondary/high school, university/college etc.

I attended a college from 2002 - 2004 and it was a 2yr programme but I dropped out and went to another college. Do I totally exclude this period from my total years of college education or do I count 2002-2003 as one year successfully completed and leave the remaining year out?

What i'm talking about is in section 7 of this form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

Bushra adnan

Jul 25, 2017
Hi YamPower ,

Amazing explanation , I just had a doubt here .
Suppose one receives an ITA and he submits all his required documents how is it determined that he has got a Job .

I mean he has to upload his resume on the Job Bank and does getting an ITA = getting a Job

Can you please through some light on how does one get / find an employment ? do we need to have a PNP or LMIA after we have got a ITA

Thanks
What is ITA m a newbie learing the terminologies. ..need a lot if guidence