+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

CCanadavis

Jul 25, 2017
Hi there

Currently have an my EE profile ready to go bar my completion from WES , it says 'Evaluation report being prepared for delivery'

Can i submit now and use my WES ref number that i have been using for all correspondence or do i need to wait for it be be completed and I get emailed another separate number ?

Have spoken to others who have completed the WES but said they dont remember an ECA number or reference ?

Thanks

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi there

Currently have an my EE profile ready to go bar my completion from WES , it says 'Evaluation report being prepared for delivery'

Can i submit now and use my WES ref number that i have been using for all correspondence or do i need to wait for it be be completed and I get emailed another separate number ?

Have spoken to others who have completed the WES but said they dont remember an ECA number or reference ?

Thanks
ECA reference number remains the same.

But it is advised, you wait till you get the WES report and only then create your EE profile.

While you wait, you could do your IELTS test.

Good luck.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
In the schedule A form, they asked to give the number of years of school you successfully completed for each of the following levels of education namely elementary school, secondary/high school, university/college etc.

I attended a college from 2002 - 2004 and it was a 2yr programme but I dropped out and went to another college. Do I totally exclude this period from my total years of college education or do I count 2002-2003 as one year successfully completed and leave the remaining year out?

What i'm talking about is in section 7 of this form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
Did you complete your programme with the other college? If yes, please include.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi senior members,

I have to submit my express entry application in the next 5 days (deadline of 3-Aug, but want to wrap up by 31-Jul to avoid last minute snags). I needed a clarification around one of the statutory questions.

My right leg is affected due to a case of childhood polio. Polio is not listed among the conditions under 'Danger to Public Health and Safety' (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/health.asp). One of the statutory questions asks "Has XXXX had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder? I plan to answer 'No' to this question and include the following note in the Letter of Explanation

---------
I am not sure whether polio is considered as a serious disease. Hence, I referred to the ‘Danger to Public Health and Safety’ section on the CIC website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/health.asp) and did not find polio listed as one of the conditions. Hence, I have answered ‘No’ to the following statutory question:
"Has XXXX had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder?"

I would like to mention that my right leg has restricted movement due to a case of childhood polio. However, I am fully independent, functionally.

---------

The alternative approach would be to answer 'Yes' to the statutory question and mention in the details that "my right leg has restricted movement due to a case of childhood polio, but I am fully independent functionally"?

Please let me know which of the two above is the best thing to do.

Thank you in advance

Roshan
i would go with option 2 - and provide all the medical details about polio - as detailed as possible.

good luck

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello I have a quick question reg LOR. I got my LOR and it listed my role and that I am a full time employee and my daily job duties. But my employer is not willing to include salary details on the letter.

1) Is it ok if I include my last hike letter and payslips? given that my LOR doesnt have any details related to my salary
2) My employer has put his contact details on the LOR , is it still mandatory to get her business card? My employer doesnt have any business card.

Pls advice
would be better if you get another letter - just mentioning salary. like a salary letter. thats what I did...

akreviews

Jun 21, 2017
Dear All,

I received an ITA at the last draw and currently filling the e-apr.

I have a question about the PoF requirement.

Does the required PoF needed to have been in my account at the time of submitting the EE profile?

Also, I am getting some funds as a gift from my dad. Can anyone provide me a template for the gift deed?

Thank You
Hi,

Gift Deed format is readily available to any notary officer.

In my case, I just went along with the person who gifted me the amount (with his ID Proof), transaction detail (bank statement), 2 photographs of both of us. That's is it. The notary officer will simply replace the names of the parties and transaction details in the template.

MOST IMP: Ask for proof reading of the deeds form before printing and stamping is done. There is lot of room for silly spelling errors when these officers type such letters.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ankit

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Did you complete your programme with the other college? If yes, please include.
I did complete my education with the other college but u still didn't answer my question. My question is, do I count year one of the college i dropped out as a successful education year or do I not count any of the years at all given that I dropped out of the college.

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
In the schedule A form, they asked to give the number of years of school you successfully completed for each of the following levels of education namely elementary school, secondary/high school, university/college etc.

I attended a college from 2002 - 2004 and it was a 2yr programme but I dropped out and went to another college. Do I totally exclude this period from my total years of college education or do I count 2002-2003 as one year successfully completed and leave the remaining year out?

What i'm talking about is in section 7 of this form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
Guys please help me with my question above

numberone

Jul 26, 2017
Hi All,
We just received our PPR (FSW) email today, requesting us to send our passports in 30 days.
I have a few questions:

1. We live in the US - not citizens. CIC wants us to send our passports to an address in Ottawa, ON
(CPC – Ottawa – PR 365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1). Isn't it supposed to be an address in the US?

2. We are planning to do soft landing when we get our COPR- will stay 2-3 days and then return to the US. Do we have to land the city printed on our COPR or can we land wherever we want?

3. Is there a disadvantage of passing the border by a car on lease? We haven't finished the payments so the owner of the car on paperwork is still the bank.

4. We won't be able to provide an address at the time we are landing cause we have no relatives no friends in Canada. In this case, can we rent a UPS mailbox and send its address to CIC later? What are our other options?

5. We have a retirement fund in the US. Do we have to declare it when we land? If we don't do that will it be a problem when we permanently move to Canada? In other words, do we have to bring the same goods and money when we do our permanent landing?

6. Can you give some info about the tax exemption rules for the first time landing?

Thanks in advance

*** For answers to the questions see http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/after-receiving-ppr.508460/#post-6218867

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,
We just received our PPR (FSW) email today, requesting us to send our passports in 30 days.
I have a few questions:

1. We live in the US - not citizens. CIC wants us to send our passports to an address in Ottawa, ON
(CPC – Ottawa – PR 365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1). Isn't it supposed to be an address in the US?

2. We are planning to do soft landing when we get our COPR- will stay 2-3 days and then return to the US. Do we have to land the city printed on our COPR or can we land wherever we want?

3. Is there a disadvantage of passing the border by a car on lease? We haven't finished the payments so the owner of the car on paperwork is still the bank.

4. We won't be able to provide an address at the time we are landing cause we have no relatives no friends in Canada. In this case, can we rent a UPS mailbox and send its address to CIC later? What are our other options?

5. We have a retirement fund in the US. Do we have to declare it when we land? If we don't do that will it be a problem when we permanently move to Canada? In other words, do we have to bring the same goods and money when we do our permanent landing?

6. Can you give some info about the tax exemption rules for the first time landing?

Thanks in advance
Congrats hey.:)

Contact @21Goose he also did a soft landing from the USA.

All the best

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
I did complete my education with the other college but u still didn't answer my question. My question is, do I count year one of the college i dropped out as a successful education year or do I not count any of the years at all given that I dropped out of the college.
If you dropped out. You cannot count those years. You have to mark those years as unemployed.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
If you dropped out. You cannot count those years. You have to mark those years as unemployed.
I disagree hey. If you say you were unemployed when you were in school, it is misrepresentation. So you count the years you did there.

Reactions: whimsical