+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
To Everyone out there...

I am about to submit e-APR in few minutes. If you have any final tips, plz shoot...

Best Regards

mrzbd

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi,

This is correct, medicals will need to be submitted and application fees will need to be paid.

Congrats
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!

Dear Tananka,

i was about to pay the fees.for e-APR few minutes back...but it is only showing the application fees, not PPR fees..what to do now?

Regards

mrzbd

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Question about timing of PCC

I am from India and living/working in US. I have sent my fingerprints to FBI on 7/17/17 and anticipating PCC from US by 10/2/17 or 10/10/17 (mm/dd/yy).Since it says FBI takes 10-12 weeks. I also sent our degree/transcripts to WES and so I expecting WES ECA to reach me 8/24/17 or earlier.

From a timing perspective, I was thinking of creating EE profile around last week of August and submitting EE last week of August. Also apply for PCC from Indian Embassy in DC during the same time since it take 7-10 days. To have everything ready 2nd week of September for expected ITA.

Question is that I am traveling to India Sep 23 for vacation and coming back Oct 15. On the CIC website it says "For countries where you've lived for six months or more in total, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country." Does it mean that my PCC from Indian embassy before my vacation to India will be invalid? In other words, I should trigger my Indian PCC form Indian embassy once I return?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Question about timing of PCC

I am from India and living/working in US. I have sent my fingerprints to FBI on 7/17/17 and anticipating PCC from US by 10/2/17 or 10/10/17 (mm/dd/yy).Since it says FBI takes 10-12 weeks. I also sent our degree/transcripts to WES and so I expecting WES ECA to reach me 8/24/17 or earlier.

From a timing perspective, I was thinking of creating EE profile around last week of August and submitting EE last week of August. Also apply for PCC from Indian Embassy in DC during the same time since it take 7-10 days. To have everything ready 2nd week of September for expected ITA.

Question is that I am traveling to India Sep 23 for vacation and coming back Oct 15. On the CIC website it says "For countries where you've lived for six months or more in total, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country." Does it mean that my PCC from Indian embassy before my vacation to India will be invalid? In other words, I should trigger my Indian PCC form Indian embassy once I return?
Yes, you should get it after you return from India. The Indian embassy is quite prompt with PCC requests (shocking, I know), and CIC is very touchy when it comes to PCCs - follow their rules to the letter and you'll be OK>

Reactions: Kuchbhi

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yes, you should get it after you return from India. The Indian embassy is quite prompt with PCC requests (shocking, I know), and CIC is very touchy when it comes to PCCs - follow their rules to the letter and you'll be OK>
With one caveat - if you can submit your application before you leave (so AOR say 18th Sep), then you don't need to get a new PCC. You need a new one only if you submit after your return.

This may be possible if you get your FBI results sooner than you expect.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
With one caveat - if you can submit your application before you leave (so AOR say 18th Sep), then you don't need to get a new PCC. You need a new one only if you submit after your return.

This may be possible if you get your FBI results sooner than you expect.
I am sorry. But what is AOR? When you say submit your application - do you mean submit EE profile (before ITA?) or submit the application with documents (post ITA)?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I am sorry. But what is AOR? When you say submit your application - do you mean submit EE profile (before ITA?) or submit the application with documents (post ITA)?
AOR = Application on Record. That's when you submit the complete application post-ITA.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi All,

I have received gift deed from my Mom, uncle and Father in law. where I can say, the total fund is a gift. I have got the oath from all three stating it is purely gift deed in the a4 format signed letter with two witness. Will this be sufficient enough?

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,

Me and my husband are trying to apply for Canadian PR. Had couple of doubts and will be great if someone could help in giving us clarity regarding the same.

1) Do we need to give IELTS exam and WES first before creating a profile in cic website? If yes, then what's the validity of the IELTS exam and WES?

2) I have 9.4 years of work experience in finance and accounts. But had to quit my job in September 2014 after my son was born. My husband is working in Qatar in automobile sales as manager. I have a gap of 2.10 years now in my career. Can I be the primary applicant and my husband secondary? Or is it advisable for my husband to be primary applicant and me as secondary?

3) My husband has lost all his degree mark sheets while they were relocating from Chennai to Bangalore. He has his degree certificate though. While applying for the PR, is he required to submit his degree mark sheets as well, in case he is going to be a secondary applicant? I believe he will have to submit it, in case he is the primary applicant.

4) How much time do we get between each stages of PR application to submit the details?

5) If we have friends who are staying in Canada, can we give their reference for getting the additional points? Or it has to be family, relatives?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hello,

Me and my husband are trying to apply for Canadian PR. Had couple of doubts and will be great if someone could help in giving us clarity regarding the same.

1) Do we need to give IELTS exam and WES first before creating a profile in cic website? If yes, then what's the validity of the IELTS exam and WES?---yes and the validity for IELTS is 2years and WES is 5years. - Yes, you need get your IELTS and WES completed before creating a profile in CIC.

2) I have 9.4 years of work experience in finance and accounts. But had to quit my job in September 2014 after my son was born. My husband is working in Qatar in automobile sales as manager. I have a gap of 2.10 years now in my career. Can I be the primary applicant and my husband secondary? Or is it advisable for my husband to be primary applicant and me as secondary? -- I would suggest whoever has the highest degree with all mark sheets and more experience can be considered for primary applicant.
3) My husband has lost all his degree mark sheets while they were relocating from Chennai to Bangalore. He has his degree certificate though. While applying for the PR, is he required to submit his degree mark sheets as well, in case he is going to be a secondary applicant? I believe he will have to submit it, in case he is the primary applicant. - All mark sheets\transcripts would be required from the university, to get the WES evaluation done. So who ever is the primary applicant, they should be holding the same. And the same mark sheets need to be submitted to the Visa Officer at the time of Interview.

4) How much time do we get between each stages of PR application to submit the details? - Till you create EE profile, there is no timeframe particularly. But Once after you receive ITA(Invite to Apply) and you accept that you will have to submit within 60days from the day of accepting.

5) If we have friends who are staying in Canada, can we give their reference for getting the additional points? Or it has to be family, relatives? - Yes it Does add points with respect to CIC or PNP.
Hello,

1) Do we need to give IELTS exam and WES first before creating a profile in cic website? If yes, then what's the validity of the IELTS exam and WES?

2) I have 9.4 years of work experience in finance and accounts. But had to quit my job in September 2014 after my son was born. My husband is working in Qatar in automobile sales as manager. I have a gap of 2.10 years now in my career. Can I be the primary applicant and my husband secondary? Or is it advisable for my husband to be primary applicant and me as secondary?

3) My husband has lost all his degree mark sheets while they were relocating from Chennai to Bangalore. He has his degree certificate though. While applying for the PR, is he required to submit his degree mark sheets as well, in case he is going to be a secondary applicant? I believe he will have to submit it, in case he is the primary applicant.

4) How much time do we get between each stages of PR application to submit the details?

5) If we have friends who are staying in Canada, can we give their reference for getting the additional points? Or it has to be family, relatives?

Please find the response highlighted in Red.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

just one correction to last point

relatives only means siblings, or 1st aunt or uncle - not friends or distant cousins.