+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What information is required to provide in express entry profile before invitation from federal or provincial government
lots of information is needed... including ECA assessment for education and IELTS

You should look at creating the profile yourself - You will have a clearer picture on what is required.

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
I have already applied through IQAS for ECA. My application has been in processing since June 24 (when they got all the required documents). I still haven't received any confirmation that my attestation has been done.

Any idea how much time IQAS takes to assess degree?

Thanks

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
I have already applied through IQAS for ECA. My application has been in processing since June 24 (when they got all the required documents). I still haven't received any confirmation that my attestation has been done.

Any idea how much time IQAS takes to assess degree?

Thanks
The truth of the matter is that due to large number of applications, IQAS is now taking longer than usual, you need to be very patient, it will come. To have an idea of when you will receive your report, count 30 BUSINESS days(not just days) from June 24. Mine came 23 business days after all documents were received. Let me share my timeline with you

6th May- IQAS application delivered
27th May- Acknowledgement of receipt of application package
24th May- Transcripts delivered
8th June- Acknowledgement of receipt of transcripts
10th July- ECA email from IQAS

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have close relatives in Canada do I need to provide information about my relatives in EE if yes what information is required to share in EE before invitation from federal or provincial government.
Only if you want to claim eligibility points for it. Otherwise, there is no need to mention them. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Find required documents here:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello every one.
I am from Pakistan, living in KSA and now willing to migrate canada.
Is there any one from Pakistan who can guide me, from where i can start.
I'm having masters degree in Information Technology.
From which assessing authority i shall do assessment and what document i need.

Help from anyone would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Regards,
Nabeel Rana

Hi
A lot has already been described about express entry. You can read here the detail account of EE process.

Before you go for degree assessment, I will recommend you to check EE eligibility. Once this eligibility assessment shows that you are eligible, then you need to have your English language test, next would be the assessment process of your degrees (read here from where you can have this assessment), next you would determine your NOC code that best describes your educational background and work experience.

I hope you will find this helpful.

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Only if you want to claim eligibility points for it. Otherwise, there is no need to mention them. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Find required documents here:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best
Dear Tanaka,

Recently,I have sold some stocks and deposited the proceed in my saving A/C. I will explain the amount in LOE. I will also collect a document from my brokerage house, in their letterhead explaining the share sell and etc. However, i am not sure where should I upload this document? Under LOE or Proof of Means of Financial Support?

Thanks Bro.

Regards

mrzbd

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Tanaka,

Recently,I have sold some stocks and deposited the proceed in my saving A/C. I will explain the amount in LOE. I will also collect a document from my brokerage house, in their letterhead explaining the share sell and etc. However, i am not sure where should I upload this document? Under LOE or Proof of Means of Financial Support?

Thanks Bro.

Regards

mrzbd
proof of means of financial support.

Reactions: mrzbd

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
While filling the form for express entry pool, what is supposed to be filled in the education qualification column- education qualification that is actually achieved in one's home country or the education qualification according to WES? For instance, I have done Masters in Arts, but according to WES report, it is equivalent to four years of Bachelor's degree.
Kindly reply at the earliest.
Thank you.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
While filling the form for express entry pool, what is supposed to be filled in the education qualification column- education qualification that is actually achieved in one's home country or the education qualification according to WES? For instance, I have done Masters in Arts, but according to WES report, it is equivalent to four years of Bachelor's degree.
Kindly reply at the earliest.
Thank you.
You enter it as per ECA report. Entering a Masters degree will earn you more points than you are meant to have, which may lead to rejection.

Regards

Reactions: Hardit singh

agavaqif

Jun 8, 2017
Guys ,
So I received ITA with my wife. As part of medical checkup X-ray is needed but my wife is pregnant. Last day to upload documents is 11th October and we are waiting child in december. So what should I do?
1) Remove spouse from application (In this case how can I do it?)
2) Apply without X-Ray (I do not know if it is possible)

Any suggestions?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys ,
So I received ITA with my wife. As part of medical checkup X-ray is needed but my wife is pregnant. Last day to upload documents is 11th October and we are waiting child in december. So what should I do?
1) Remove spouse from application (In this case how can I do it?)
2) Apply without X-Ray (I do not know if it is possible)

Any suggestions?
congrats firstly

you can complete your medicals with xray, your wife's medicals without xray.

so what would happen is they will put your file on hold until you submit the updated medicals after birth of your child.

After birth - You need to submit your kids birth certificate, passport, and medical (i'm not sure if medicals are needed for a child that young, perhaps someone can help here) AND updated PoF, remember your application is 3 people instead of 2. I think you need you need to make PRPF payment for the 3rd applicant also

All This can be done by raising a CSE - The link for which is provided in your AOR pdf you would have received when you made payment.

Make sure you mention in the LoE that your wife is pregnant, along with expected due date.

Good luck

Reactions: agavaqif

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
congrats firstly

you can complete your medicals with xray, your wife's medicals without xray.

so what would happen is they will put your file on hold until you submit the updated medicals after birth of your child.

After birth - You need to submit your kids birth certificate, passport, and medical (i'm not sure if medicals are needed for a child that young, perhaps someone can help here) AND updated PoF, remember your application is 3 people instead of 2. I think you need you need to make PRPF payment for the 3rd applicant also

All This can be done by raising a CSE - The link for which is provided in your AOR pdf you would have received when you made payment.

Make sure you mention in the LoE that your wife is pregnant, along with expected due date.

Good luck
Hi,

This is correct, medicals will need to be submitted and application fees will need to be paid.

Congrats

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hello, I needed help while building up my profile for EE.

I am a sub broker dealing in stock markets and registered with Share Khan NOC. I wish to file under NOC 1113 an expression of interest.
I do not get salary, I just receive my commissions.
1: Does this work experience count towards profile building for Express Entry.
2: Does this work experience count towards OINP Stream too? Thanks in advance