+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Camrakh1

Jul 22, 2017
Hi guys, I am going to create profile in express entry as federal skilled worker. Before creating profile I wanted to get information about few factors that I am unable to understand. Firstly, do I need to maintain funds before getting letter of invitation either from federal government or from province. Secondly, do I need to have spouse ECA in order to claim points some people say that spouse eca is not required however, I also wanted to know it takes few months to have eca report and I am creating profile in EE what should I do meanwhile can I claim points for spouse education which is

MBA finance or I should not include her qualification until I gets eca report. Lastly, I have close relatives in Canada and intend to claim points do I need to provide information about my relatives in express entry profile if not then when it requires. As I said I am new and not familiar with online express entry system please guide me in order to avoid any mistake. Thank u in advance for ur support regards kamran

VineyG

Apr 29, 2016
Unfortunately the evaluation depends not just on the title of the degree but also where the degree was earned from.

I don't know about other evaluation agencies, but WES has a specific list of recognised educational institutions. If a degree was earned at an educational institution not on WES's list, the degree is downgraded to a Canadian equivalent.

I have a strong feeling other agencies may follow the same pattern and give your wife the same evaluation as WES. But why don't you do some research and ask people who've the same degree and university as your wife's?

Best of luck.
Thanks so much!! I will need to research more on it :)

Reactions: Wandering Mind

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi guys, I am going to create profile in express entry as federal skilled worker. Before creating profile I wanted to get information about few factors that I am unable to understand. Firstly, do I need to maintain funds before getting letter of invitation either from federal government or from province. Secondly, do I need to have spouse ECA in order to claim points some people say that spouse eca is not required however, I also wanted to know it takes few months to have eca report and I am creating profile in EE what should I do meanwhile can I claim points for spouse education which is

MBA finance or I should not include her qualification until I gets eca report. Lastly, I have close relatives in Canada and intend to claim points do I need to provide information about my relatives in express entry profile if not then when it requires. As I said I am new and not familiar with online express entry system please guide me in order to avoid any mistake. Thank u in advance for ur support regards kamran
Maintaining funds can be between AOR and till you do the landing. AOR is the date you successfully submit your application to CIC

Getting ECA for Spouse, is needed only if you are claiming points for Education.

I got my ECA report form WES.

Create profile only when you get the ECA and IELTS reports.

Good luck.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
I am filling Express entry profile. My experience falls under 2 NOC , is it okay to use 2 NOCs for work experience. Would it lead to lesser score as compared to the score I can get using 1 NOC?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I am filling Express entry profile. My experience falls under 2 NOC , is it okay to use 2 NOCs for work experience. Would it lead to lesser score as compared to the score I can get using 1 NOC?
No, your score isn't affected if you've more than 1 NOC. I've 3 different NOCs over 6 years and I got the maximum points for work experience.

I selected my current NOC as my primary NOC. Good luck.

Reactions: Minid

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
No, your score isn't affected if you've more than 1 NOC. I've 3 different NOCs over 6 years and I got the maximum points for work experience.

I selected my current NOC as my primary NOC. Good luck.
Thanks, One more question- I want marks from my spouse as well, he is yet to get ECA from WES. Can I submit EE profile now and update it later (after one month) or should I wait for his ECA report and then only submit EE?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thanks, One more question- I want marks from my spouse as well, he is yet to get ECA from WES. Can I submit EE profile now and update it later (after one month) or should I wait for his ECA report and then only submit EE?
I waited till I received both our ECAs before creating my profile with my spouse as dependent because I wanted to claim points for both our education.

Reactions: Minid

Camrakh1

Jul 22, 2017
Maintaining funds can be between AOR and till you do the landing. AOR is the date you successfully submit your application to CIC

Getting ECA for Spouse, is needed only if you are claiming points for Education.

I got my ECA report form WES.

Create profile only when you get the ECA and IELTS reports.

Good luck.
Thank you so much for the help. I am the main applicant and I have rceived my eca and ielts report is it recommended to create profile however when I receive spouse eca and ielts I will update my account as it allows to give new information in portal. Please help!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, you can update the profile later anytime.

What you should NOT do however is enter fake ECA number till the time you get the result... same with IELTS. You can always enter profile saying spouse education details - completed masters (For eg), is ECA done ? Answer No.
Whenever you get the result, you can change answer to Yes and enter ECA details.

Good luck

Reactions: Wandering Mind

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much for the help. I am the main applicant and I have rceived my eca and ielts report is it recommended to create profile however when I receive spouse eca and ielts I will update my account as it allows to give new information in portal. Please help!
can you ask the question a little more clearly? i'm very sorry i didnt understand your question :) thnx

Camrakh1

Jul 22, 2017
Th
yes, you can update the profile later anytime.

What you should NOT do however is enter fake ECA number till the time you get the result... same with IELTS. You can always enter profile saying spouse education details - completed masters (For eg), is ECA done ? Answer No.
Whenever you get the result, you can change answer to Yes and enter ECA details.

Good luck
great help

Reactions: jazzyapd

Camrakh1

Jul 22, 2017
I have close relatives in Canada do I need to provide information about my relatives in EE if yes what information is required to share in EE before invitation from federal or provincial government.