+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sinar84

Jul 9, 2017
HiGuys,
I am filling my Express Entry profile and have some problems with the fields. For "Study and Languages" section, in "Education History", there's field as "Complete/full academic years".
For my master's studies, it took 4 years (8 semesters) to complete my credit requirements of which I wasn't even registered with the university for 3 semesters and in my transcript it is stated as leave. For 1 other semester, I wasn't attending the university and just was doing my thesis on my own. What do you think I should put in this field?
2?
3?
4?

I suppose there should be a difference when I haven't attended the university, as they as ask you for "Complete/full academic years" even though they get the start and finish dates for the education.

Thanks

baldev.asnanie

Dec 8, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
21-04-2018
Med's Done....
30-04-2018
Passport Req..
16-05-2018
Hello Seniors,

Need your help/suggestion:

I received a request to submit passport email from CPCO asking to submit documents at the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. The thing is that currently Im in New Delhi, India and wanted the letter to come from New Delhi VO instead. I sent an email to Abu Dhabi immigration requesting for letter to be forwarded to New Delhi VO, but they are saying my file is not with them so cnt help. Plz plz advice what I need to do. I just hv 20 days remaining to meet the deadline for submission of my passport

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello,
I have submitted my express entry profile yesterday , and till now I dont see any messages or mails from CIC.
My application status shows submitted , but I have read that I need to register for the Jobbank using the Job Seeker verification code provided by CIC in the message from them. And that the application status will then be accepted.

Does anyone faced similar situation? Is there a workaround for this? When will I receive the mail with Job Seeker verification code?
Thanks for your help.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply...
I am not able to delete my old profile. Is there any link to do so? Is it required to delete the old profile or can I just build a new profile using the same old GC key?
I know it for sure that my organization will not be issuing any document specifying my job responsibilities. What are the alternatives if that is the case?

Thanks
can you build a new profile with a new GC key ?

you should be able to withdraw old profile, find the link :) i can see it everytime i login...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I have submitted my express entry profile yesterday , and till now I dont see any messages or mails from CIC.
My application status shows submitted , but I have read that I need to register for the Jobbank using the Job Seeker verification code provided by CIC in the message from them. And that the application status will then be accepted.

Does anyone faced similar situation? Is there a workaround for this? When will I receive the mail with Job Seeker verification code?
Thanks for your help.
job bank isnt required anymore as far as i remember, or that rule isnt in place yet.

usually it takes 24-48 hrs atleast for profile to be created and for you to enter the pool officially - so hang on for another day

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ra
Hello Seniors,

Need your help/suggestion:

I received a request to submit passport email from CPCO asking to submit documents at the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. The thing is that currently Im in New Delhi, India and wanted the letter to come from New Delhi VO instead. I sent an email to Abu Dhabi immigration requesting for letter to be forwarded to New Delhi VO, but they are saying my file is not with them so cnt help. Plz plz advice what I need to do. I just hv 20 days remaining to meet the deadline for submission of my passport
raise a CSE and try calling them explaining the situation... i'm sure it should be fine.

amit524

Apr 16, 2017
Hi all,
Two times i submitted my EE profile and it shows ineligible to apply although while calculating CRS it shows above 400 points. The main problem what i think is that My wife primary applicant cleared her Chartered accountancy in July16 and started working as CA in india since September16. She has experience as Accountant, from 2005-11. while filing EE profile, we choose primary NOC as 0111 as she is working in this from september16 and for other work experience of 2005-11 we choose another NOC code 1311. I tried 2 times to make EE profile both times it shows profile ineligible. From the guidance of champion Member @ TanakaM i got to know that i can choose primary NOC code to 1311 and then apply. Now my question is if i make 3rd time EE profile and choose 1311 as primary NOC, what will i fill in current job, or i dont fill current job and only fill the work experience from 2005-11? If anyone can clearify then i can make another profile. One more question what will i do with 2 ineligible profiles as there is no option to delete them either.

IELTS: R - 7.5, L - 9, W - 7.5, S - 7
CRS: 443 with NOC 0111, and with NOC 1311 crs 418

parul_grewal

Jul 9, 2017
Hi,
I have a below query Regarding POF.

I have a joint account with my mother in law and husband. It is an old account with sufficient money that is required for POF and it does not have any sudden jumps i mean money is quite steady since 2 years. Is there any way this account could be used as POF with an affadifit from my mother in law stating she has no objection if we use it. And it is an either or survivour account means any of us 3 can withdraw the money.

Pleae advise on this. Any help will be highly appreciated.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
I have a below query Regarding POF.

I have a joint account with my mother in law and husband. It is an old account with sufficient money that is required for POF and it does not have any sudden jumps i mean money is quite steady since 2 years. Is there any way this account could be used as POF with an affadifit from my mother in law stating she has no objection if we use it. And it is an either or survivour account means any of us 3 can withdraw the money.

Pleae advise on this. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Hi,

It is not a good idea to use this account. Move this money into your personal account and then explain that this money was previously kept in a joint account, but your share is now in your personal account. If you cant keep it in your personal acc for 6 months get a notarised affidavit from your mother in-law and husband confirming this transaction.

Regards

Reactions: parul_grewal

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
job bank isnt required anymore as far as i remember, or that rule isnt in place yet.

usually it takes 24-48 hrs atleast for profile to be created and for you to enter the pool officially - so hang on for another day
This is correct, job bank is now optional.

parul_grewal

Jul 9, 2017
Hi,

It is not a good idea to use this account. Move this money into your personal account and then explain that this money was previously kept in a joint account, but your share is now in your personal account. If you cant keep it in your personal acc for 6 months get a notarised affidavit from your mother in-law and husband confirming this transaction.

Regards
@TanakaM Thanks alot for replying back. This looks like a better option. i can get half the money from that account to my personal account and it will be enough. but one last query in this case do i need to get gift deed and other docs related to it? i guess no as it was a joint account. but if i transfer this money now into my personal account then it will be fairly new as i am expecting ITA this week with CRS 451. will this work of i have to wait for 6 months so that my account bal is maintained for 6 months.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
HiGuys,
I am filling my Express Entry profile and have some problems with the fields. For "Study and Languages" section, in "Education History", there's field as "Complete/full academic years".
For my master's studies, it took 4 years (8 semesters) to complete my credit requirements of which I wasn't even registered with the university for 3 semesters and in my transcript it is stated as leave. For 1 other semester, I wasn't attending the university and just was doing my thesis on my own. What do you think I should put in this field?
2?
3?
4?

I suppose there should be a difference when I haven't attended the university, as they as ask you for "Complete/full academic years" even though they get the start and finish dates for the education.

Thanks
Put 4 years mate. This is of little importance though. The work with your ECA report.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM Thanks alot for replying back. This looks like a better option. i can get half the money from that account to my personal account and it will be enough. but one last query in this case do i need to get gift deed and other docs related to it? i guess no as it was a joint account. but if i transfer this money now into my personal account then it will be fairly new as i am expecting ITA this week with CRS 451. will this work of i have to wait for 6 months so that my account bal is maintained for 6 months.
If this is the case follow this:
"If you cant keep it in your personal acc for 6 months get a notarised affidavit from your mother in-law and husband confirming this transaction."

Its not a gift deed. Its confirmation of the fact that your mother in-law and husband agree to sharing these funds.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
i dont think ECA is required in your case since the highest degree was obtained in canada. just copy of degree should be fine
I agree with this as you are just given points for your highest degree.

parul_grewal

Jul 9, 2017
If this is the case follow this:
"If you cant keep it in your personal acc for 6 months get a notarised affidavit from your mother in-law and husband confirming this transaction."

Its not a gift deed. Its confirmation of the fact that your mother in-law and husband agree to sharing these funds.

All the best
Thanks @TanakaM for clearing my doubts. Much appreciated. so i will follow below steps.
1. Transfer required amount of money from the joint account into my personal account.
2. get a notarized affidavit from my mother in law and Husband regarding this transaction.
3. share all the information regarding joint account in LOE and attach bank statements of both my account and the joint account.

Thanks once again