+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
No .I have 448 points so hope to recieve it soon
Ok great. so just edit your EE profile so that you have one entry that says Electrical Engineer for 3 years. This make things a lot easier.

I would wait a few hours before making any updates, just in case there is a draw today.

All the best

agavaqif

Jun 8, 2017
Ok great. so just edit your EE profile so that you have one entry that says Electrical Engineer for 3 years. This make things a lot easier.

I would wait a few hours before making any updates, just in case there is a draw today.

All the best
Thanks

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
I've submitted my PR application. I got the confirmation letter but it doesn't indicate the Case Processing Center. How can I find it? I live in US.

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hi everyone!

Should I check my application status on ecas or just mycic account would be fine?
How can i connect my account to ecas?

GKB1990

Jun 16, 2017
Please advise for my NOC. I worked as software testing engineer for four years and then promoted as lead engineer in same company. should i mention my NOC as software engineer for six years or separately for two positions. my nature of job remains same, But role changed.
regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Please advise for my NOC. I worked as software testing engineer for four years and then promoted as lead engineer in same company. should i mention my NOC as software engineer for six years or separately for two positions. my nature of job remains same, But role changed.
regards
You will need to have 2 entries in your employment history, but your NOC can be the same for both of them.

regards

rahulbajaj

Mar 7, 2017
Hi, I received ITA in April and about to file my PR app.

Around 60% of funds I had in my and my spouse's bank account. Balance I transferred from my company account (my company owes me money and it reflects in company Balance sheet) and opened Fixed Deposits about 15 days ago (through my and my spouse's bank account). Questions:
1.should I be worried that I opened FDs around 15 days ago.
2.i am also planning to enclose 6 months bank statements. Should I explain in LOE that part of money used in opening FDs is the loan amount my company repaid to me.
3.should I also take a certificate my chartered accountant explaining the amount my company transferred.

Thanks for your help.

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hi Does anyone know if we need to include a PCC from Canada if applying inland?

kapikaju

Jul 7, 2017
Hi Sandy_2727, Did you receive response to this?
Does CIC consider Master from non-recognised institute?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Need your help urgently, I got my WES ECA report and my ECA report for Master degree says " Canadian Equivalency: Master's Degree from a non-recognized institution".

I am creating my express entry profile and it ask "Have you done your ECA ?": select "Yes" and mention ECA detail and select Canadian Equivalency "Master's Degree"

Is that correct , Can i select Master degree for Canadian equivalency or what should i select? Please share you input

Thank You

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Is there any chance that a health officer / VISA officer at CIC who may reject your medicals even if the medicals have been approved by the Hospital or the empanelled physician.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Does anyone know if we need to include a PCC from Canada if applying inland?
No you don't, you will be asked for it at a latter stage if needed.
"Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more. This instruction is for the purpose of the completeness check under section R10. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Is there any chance that a health officer / VISA officer at CIC who may reject your medicals even if the medicals have been approved by the Hospital or the empanelled physician.
Yes, but significantly reduced.

Regards

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017
Hi guys,
Really need some advice, I am so disappointed right now. So I got my IETLS results back today, I checked online. I filled out all the CIC application and got an ineligible for express entry, the email stated that I could improve my language score which was R8.5, W7, L8, S8.5 or improve my education or work history, I have an BSc and am studying for a masters. Am I right in thinking that I need to do a completely new application in case I have completed something wrong? Or will they reconsider me for a PNP as I put Ontario down as an option? Or will I basically not hear anything else back from them until I enter a new application?

I did not put down the IETLS certificate number as I haven't physically received the results yet so may have missed something else off the application. I have not even been awarded any CRS points, however, according to Canadavisa's calculator I should have 378, which is still not a lot but I would have thought I may have been put in to the draw with this amount?
Can anyone of you awesome people advise please? I'm so gutted at the moment.

Thank you so much.

Anonymus1

Nov 20, 2016
Hello,

I have obtained my PhD from a Canadian University and currently pursuing post doctoral research at UofT for the last 1.5 years. Previously, I obtained M.Tech and BE degrees from Indian Universities. I was wondering, whether I need to get my M.Tech and BE degrees ECA, given the fact my highest degree is issued from a Canadian University.

Thanks

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Really need some advice, I am so disappointed right now. So I got my IETLS results back today, I checked online. I filled out all the CIC application and got an ineligible for express entry, the email stated that I could improve my language score which was R8.5, W7, L8, S8.5 or improve my education or work history, I have an BSc and am studying for a masters. Am I right in thinking that I need to do a completely new application in case I have completed something wrong? Or will they reconsider me for a PNP as I put Ontario down as an option? Or will I basically not hear anything else back from them until I enter a new application?

I did not put down the IETLS certificate number as I haven't physically received the results yet so may have missed something else off the application. I have not even been awarded any CRS points, however, according to Canadavisa's calculator I should have 378, which is still not a lot but I would have thought I may have been put in to the draw with this amount?
Can anyone of you awesome people advise please? I'm so gutted at the moment.

Thank you so much.
Check the responses you got in the other thread where you posted this same query.