+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

naveenpal

Jul 4, 2017
Hi,

Just go to the NOC site and you should easily find an NOC that matches your experience.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp#find

Remember to select an NOC in which you have performed the actions in the lead statement and the majority of listed duties.

Regards
Thank you.

2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
This one matching with my job duties. Correct me if I am wrong.

Could you please assist me in starting the process?.. Also, Do I need to have IELTS test result in hand before initiating the process?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you.

2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
This one matching with my job duties. Correct me if I am wrong.

Could you please assist me in starting the process?.. Also, Do I need to have IELTS test result in hand before initiating the process?
1)Well this is not based on your job title, its based on roles and responsibilities. So only you will know if this is a match or not.

2) Yes, you need to have both your IELTS results and your ECA report to create an EE profile. Follow these steps on page 1: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/#post-4108507

Regards

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I have only a First Name and the Surname. however, few of my documents have mentioned my name in the following interchanged orders .
  • Bruce Wayne
  • Wayne Bruce
  • B. Wayne
  • W. Bruce
do I have to get a same name affidavit for this? if so can someone please provide a sample of the same. your advice is highly valued. :):)

naveenpal

Jul 4, 2017

GKB1990

Jun 16, 2017
Guys, I have already applied for ECA and have been recd by WES 2 days ago.My question is , Does WES intimate about reciept of ECA by mail?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Guys, I have already applied for ECA and have been recd by WES 2 days ago.My question is , Does WES intimate about reciept of ECA by mail?
I'm not sure I understand your question, but you will receive a soft copy and a hard copy. Once you have the soft copy, you can create your profile.

I hope that's what you were asking.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Seniors,

I have only a First Name and the Surname. however, few of my documents have mentioned my name in the following interchanged orders .
  • Bruce Wayne
  • Wayne Bruce
  • B. Wayne
  • W. Bruce
do I have to get a same name affidavit for this? if so can someone please provide a sample of the same. your advice is highly valued. :):)
Hi,

You will definitely need a notarized one and the same person affidavit.

Here is a sample:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/page-155#post-5435174

All the best

Reactions: Shivanker

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
thanks a lot. where do I upload this affidavit? along with the LOE?

and how many pages can an LOE go up to?
1) Yes, attach it to your LOE, and explain it in the main body.

2) There is no limit to how many pages it can be as long as the uploaded PDF is less than 4mb.

All the best

Reactions: Shivanker

ABHJ1903

Jul 5, 2017
Hi Experts ,

I heard profiles in Express Entry with points above 350 has got PNP from Ontario ? Is that true ?

Thanks Abj .

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi

I have certain queries regarding my NOC and reference letter

1. In my first Job my relieving letter says Executive however my offer letter says Account Manager
Please advice if we can change the NOC details for my first job

2. Also for the 2nd Job i would want to keep one NOC instead of 2 NOC's

Please advice if these changes can be done post recievin ITA invitation

Additionally
1. In the current organisation i have been promoted twice. do i need to mention this in the reference letter along with the duration or just the current designation will do along with job duties and duration and working hour details

2. also for the first organisation i can ask the employer to mention Account manager as the designation in the refernce letter shall i go ahead with the same

thanks

agavaqif

Jun 8, 2017
So I got Reference letter from the old company which I worked.
I started to work as an Electrical Engineer in that company and continued in the same position for 2 years.After that I worked as an Electrical Maintrenanance Engineer (Same NOC). And I worked for 1 year in that position. Company send me just one Reference letter which says that I worked as an Electrical Engineer for 3 years.They included all the duties in one letter.Actually NOC is same for both positions. What do you think should I try to get two different reference letters for each position or is it ok to continue with one letter?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
So I got Reference letter from the old company which I worked.
I started to work as an Electrical Engineer in that company and continued in the same position for 2 years.After that I worked as an Electrical Maintrenanance Engineer (Same NOC). And I worked for 1 year in that position. Company send me just one Reference letter which says that I worked as an Electrical Engineer for 3 years.They included all the duties in one letter.Actually NOC is same for both positions. What do you think should I try to get two different reference letters for each position or is it ok to continue with one letter?
Firstly, have you already received an ITA?