+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
PCC from USA (I am a US resident currently ) is valid for :

1) 6 months from the date of issue of PCC
2) 6 months from the date when I submit my profile EE
3) 6 months from when I receive ITA
4) 6 months old when I submit my documents

Please advise ?

And for PCC from India, it should be only after the last date when you left from India. Lets suppose if I leave India on 18 AUG 2017, PCC should be issued on 18 AUG 2017 or later dates (it can be on same date as well). Please confirm.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello guys,

I've been off the forum for past few months. Busy settling down.
It went smoothly. Thanks to helpful advices by all of you on this forum.

Could you also advise me with a query for my brother. Who is yet to complete one year full time work experience in his job.
But he has got the required hours (1560) already worked in his 9 months (Oct - Jun) of job. In India we usually work for 9 hours a day.

Is he eligible to apply for Express Entry based on 1 year equivalent hours worked, or he still needs to complete 1 year?

Regards,
Aditya
Hi,

Congrats hey.

Unfortunately, he has to work a full calendar year to be eligible.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
PCC from USA (I am a US resident currently ) is valid for :

1) 6 months from the date of issue of PCC
2) 6 months from the date when I submit my profile EE
3) 6 months from when I receive ITA
4) 6 months old when I submit my documents

Please advise ?

And for PCC from India, it should be only after the last date when you left from India. Lets suppose if I leave India on 18 AUG 2017, PCC should be issued on 18 AUG 2017 or later dates (it can be on same date as well). Please confirm.
1) 1 - it's valid for 6 months from the date it was issued.
2) It must be dated after the last day you were there. So it would need to be dated 19 August or later.

Regards

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
US PCC - I understand that its valid for 6 months. Lets suppose that I have a PCC issued on 2nd April 2017, and its still valid till 2 OCt 2017. I get an EE now and submit my documents before 2 OCT 2017. Will this be fine or do I need a new PCC in this case ?

INDIA PCC -My last date is 18 AUG, I can take a PCC on 18 AUG before leaving from INDIA. Like I take it in morning and then fly back in night same date.

I am assuming that it will work. please assist

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Shouldn't be an issue as these are minor errors. What they really want to know is whether or not you have a criminal record. Submit it as it is and mention it in your PCC.

Regards
Dear Tanaka,

Thanks a lot for your reply.Could u plz shed some light on my Proof of Fund Document issue. I am really stuck with this one ...and only have a month left to submit my e-APR. Please check below

My funds are basically of 2 categories

1. Bank Deposits. I can comply with the requirements of IRCC for these bank accounts. I have been maintaining 2 accounts for almost 2 years with significant amount in one account. I got the amount from my father. Do I need to prepare gift deed for the account which was opened in 2014?

2. Provident Fund Balance. I can't provide average balance and account number for this. Our HR department provides a PF certificate with software generated automated PF statement of last 6 months which include current balance and the date from which PF started. Do u think this document is sufficient? Can I explain in LoE that average balance is not available from HR since they only provide automated statement?

Since the sources of fund are more than one, I will merge documents from 2 sources and submit altogether. Is that Ok? Please suggest me if there is any workaround.

Thanks & Regards

mrzbd

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear Tanaka,

Thanks a lot for your reply.Could u plz shed some light on my Proof of Fund Document issue. I am really stuck with this one ...and only have a month left to submit my e-APR. Please check below

My funds are basically of 2 categories

1. Bank Deposits. I can comply with the requirements of IRCC for these bank accounts. I have been maintaining 2 accounts for almost 2 years with significant amount in one account. I got the amount from my father. Do I need to prepare gift deed for the account which was opened in 2014?

2. Provident Fund Balance. I can't provide average balance and account number for this. Our HR department provides a PF certificate with software generated automated PF statement of last 6 months which include current balance and the date from which PF started. Do u think this document is sufficient? Can I explain in LoE that average balance is not available from HR since they only provide automated statement?

Since the sources of fund are more than one, I will merge documents from 2 sources and submit altogether. Is that Ok? Please suggest me if there is any workaround.

Thanks & Regards

mrzbd
Hi,

1) No need for gift deed if the money has been in your account for more than 6 months.
2) I'm sorry I don't know anything about Provident Funds. (Perhaps post this in a thread called Proof of Funds.
3) Yes, you must merge everything that relates to POF. Remember you can only upload one document of no more than 4mb.

Regards

Reactions: mrzbd

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
US PCC - I understand that its valid for 6 months. Lets suppose that I have a PCC issued on 2nd April 2017, and its still valid till 2 OCt 2017. I get an EE now and submit my documents before 2 OCT 2017. Will this be fine or do I need a new PCC in this case ?

INDIA PCC -My last date is 18 AUG, I can take a PCC on 18 AUG before leaving from INDIA. Like I take it in morning and then fly back in night same date.

I am assuming that it will work. please assist
1) This will be perfectly fine.
2) No, it will not work. The PCC must be issued after the 18th, not on the 18th.

"For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Regards

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi,

1) No need for gift deed if the money has been in your account for more than 6 months.
2) I'm sorry I don't know anything about Provident Funds. (Perhaps post this in a thread called Proof of Funds.
3) Yes, you must merge everything that relates to POF. Remember you can only upload one document of no more than 4mb.

Regards
Thank you very much bro.

One query regarding PCC.On the back page of my PCC, I have one attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Do I require to upload that too?

Regards

mrzbd

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you very much bro.

One query regarding PCC.On the back page of my PCC, I have one attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Do I require to upload that too?

Regards

mrzbd
Just the front page is required, but there is no harm in adding it as well.

Regards

Reactions: mrzbd

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of uploading my documents for PR. I have one query.

There is a spelling error in my Marriage Certificate. The birth city of my wife has a typo error. The actual city is Jamshedpur but it is provided wrongly as Jameshdpur in the certificate. Please suggest what I should do in this case -

Should I upload the documents? or

Should I provided an affidavit along with the Marriage Certificate highlighting the spelling error? Will CIC consider affidavit for this?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of uploading my documents for PR. I have one query.

There is a spelling error in my Marriage Certificate. The birth city of my wife has a typo error. The actual city is Jamshedpur but it is provided wrongly as Jameshdpur in the certificate. Please suggest what I should do in this case -

Should I upload the documents? or

Should I provided an affidavit along with the Marriage Certificate highlighting the spelling error? Will CIC consider affidavit for this?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Hi,

This is a minor error, so submit it and explain this typo in youR LOE.

If you really feel the need to you can sign an affidavit explaining the error, but not necessary IMO.

All the best.

Reactions: paryant22

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi all,

I hve recieved ITA, but post ITA I wish to resign and move outside country.

What should I do?

Should I leave after submitting the post ita application?
Or can I quit right away when I have still not submitted the post ita application?

The concern is that even if I resign now I will have to be serving a notice period which will b two months and by these two months I would have submitted my post ITA pr application

Before submitting or after Submitting Pr application - will I have to inform cic about my resignation

Will that impact my pr application - cuz my points claimed are for 3 years which I have already completed

Also as I would b moving out of country after submitting the application - this address change will have to be notified to cic right?
Will they not then question my resignation or alike

Appreciate all your help
Please guide

Best regards

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Thanks a lot tanaka for the above information

Hi,

1) This is not really a big deal so you can select either business or management. It wont affect your application in any way.
2) No, this is not an issue. The title is of little or no importance is selecting an NOC as titles differ across companies and countries. What is import is that you have performed the action in the lead statement of the NOC and the majority of the listed duties. So if your duties match it, pick it!
3) Yes, it should.

All the best

rajwinder225

Jul 4, 2017
Hi,

I have also received my ITA int the round declared on June 28,2017. Can someone please guide with the way ahead. My document checklist is not getting generated unless I fill and submit the form which might take some time as I have few confusions. Can someone please share the document checklist.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I have also received my ITA int the round declared on June 28,2017. Can someone please guide with the way ahead. My document checklist is not getting generated unless I fill and submit the form which might take some time as I have few confusions. Can someone please share the document checklist.
Hi,

Below is exactly what you need. It's a checklist and guide from Stanlee.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/

All the best