+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, Will CIC count work experience of 1st March 2011 to 2 February 2015 as four years or as 3years, 11 month and 2 days... please advise.

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi..i have done my post graduation i.e. MBA from gyan vihar university approved by UGC... in WES..it will be categorized into university level education or professional education??

Thnks in advance

Reactions: Rajaya

avijeet.singh

Jun 22, 2017
hi,
i have a question regarding the points that i will get if i have a sibling in canada.
My sister got married last year and has a canadian PR. so im assuming i will get points for that, but my question is that she isnt employed will that affect my points? and what do i have to show to prove she has a canadian pr?

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Can someone create a profile with this IELTS score L5.5, R6.5, W6, S6.5
And having masters degree with three years of experience.

Explorer18

May 21, 2017
Hi All,
I am completing my ITA and got stuck with Education Degree. I have 4 year bachelor's degree and 18 months PGDBM. I am searching for option of two or more degrees in drop down but not getting that option at all. Any idea if I missing to fill something because of which I am not getting that option? Please guide me on how I can get this option or fill my details for both degrees.
Thanks

sanakoki

Jun 24, 2017
Hello, people!
I am new here, but I already have an Express Entry profile (CRS 408 points), and I have a question about a Provincial Nominee program of Ontario. I have received the Letter of Interest, i.e. the Notification of Interest (NOI). The first step should be contacting the Ontario regarding their Letter, but I cannot find a specific contact in regard to this issue.
Can anybody help me about that?
Moreover, is somebody between you familiar with this procedure and know how the system works. Any link about this would be helpful!
Tnx in advance!

akreviews

Jun 21, 2017
Hi,

Submit both the balance certificate and the bank statement. This will do, but you must explain in your LOE.
2) It depends on how many CAD 1lac is. If it is a significant amount then you must explain this.

All the best
Hi TanakaM,

Thanks for your response mate. Regarding this LOE, I don't have the clarity as to how this needs to be build.

Specifics: I have 3-4 transactions in my bank statement which I want to explain with sources and supplementary documents. Now if I prepare LoE, how do I refer with transactions? If you have any sample LoE which you can share, that will of great help.

Thanks again for your help.

-Ankit

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
hi Guys,
if you applying with LMIA expired through ITA and it doesn't effect your point from where you been invited (FSTP), is ti ok to apply without LMIA?
Regards

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Hello Everyone,

I have a confusion and it has really got me worried.

I have recently submitted my application for Canadian PR and have received the AOR.

We are a family of 3, namely, me, my spouse and my 2 months old daughter and they are not accompanying me as of now.

The issue is when i submitted my application, it did ask me for my family details wherein i filled in the information regarding my daughter. But, when it came to the document uploading page, it only asked for my and my wife's documents. No documents asked for my daughter..none whatsoever!

I have mentioned this in my LOE as well that there was not placeholder for my daughter's documents.

I am really worried. Please advise.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Thanks

tammanna786

Oct 5, 2014
Guys can anyone help me with the suggestion... By mistake I wrote T F & NG in ielts reading section instead of true false... Would they mark this wrong? Has anyone faces similar situations in past... I am worried it will get my score down

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Guys can anyone help me with the suggestion... By mistake I wrote T F & NG in ielts reading section instead of true false... Would they mark this wrong? Has anyone faces similar situations in past... I am worried it will get my score down
I am afraid it will be marked incorrect. anyway, best of luck!

Po0oyaa

May 4, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have two questions I would appreciate it if someone can help me out:

1) For the job letters is there a specific format that we should follow? Such as name the duties we had or is a formal Certificate of Experence from the company enough?
2) Once the profile is created and I am registered in the job bank, Can I update it if for instance I get a job offer ?

Thanks in advance

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
Can someone give me answer for this question in EE profile creation under Work History => Research

Some jobs are regulated in Canada. You would need a license or certification to practice these jobs. Do you know if your primary occupation or trade is regulated?

My job is construction Estimator (NOC 2234)

Please help me out.

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi Tanaka,

Need your suggestion bro..I am not sure how I can prepare one proof of fund document, since the sources of fund are different.

1. I have 2 fixed deposits accounts- the one amounting approx. CAD 7500 was from 2014. The current balance of the account remains same as the principal amount through out the period because I withdraw interest quarterly. The other account amounting CAD 1600 was opened last year. The current balance is approx. 1700. In this account, I don't withdraw interest amount, so the interest is getting capitalized with principal quarterly, hence principal amount is increasing.

2. I have 2 other Deposit accounts...These are basically recurring deposit account wherein I deposit very small sum every month. The amount are same for each month.

3. I have a regular savings account in which currently I don't have much amount.But I will sell my shares and deposit the proceed in this account..The amount should be something around CAD 2000. So, the average balance will be way below $2000 now, not sure if it is a problem though. However, since it is a transaction account,I am planning to do hell lot of a transaction in this account so that my average balance after 2/3 months goes up. Not sure how can I prepare documentation to show the sale of shares, if required.

4. The significant amount of my fund lies in the form of provident fund balance. That's around CAD 11,000. The provident fund statement and the fund status can be provided only by HR department in my company.

5. I have some credit card liabilities too. Only the Card Department can give me the present status of outstanding liabilities and statement.

Now, all my funds, except the provident fund balance, is maintained with one branch in the bank where i work . The branch manager can give me a document showing all the accounts I have as per the format suggested in IRCC. But what about the provident fund balance? Although the provident fund balance is from the same bank,and I have the provident fund balance certificate and statement from HR department, Branch manager should not mention this amount along with other accounts I maintain at his branch. Because this is out of his authority and more importantly, he will not be able to give any data on my provident fund status if he was inquired about that. Same goes for Credit Card Liability too. Card department can give statement and information on my credit card, branch cannot.

What will I do now? How can I incorporate all my available funds and liabilities in one document?

Should I prepare one document for my deposit accounts, one for provident fund balance and one for Credit Card Liabilities;scan and merge all these docs and upload in one pdf file? Do u think this kind of merged document can confuse the immigration officer? and will it affect my application?
Also, is it required to upload account statements?

Thanks & Regards

mrzbd