+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jack2406

Star Member
May 16, 2017
No, your speaking is below CLB 7 so you're not eligible if your work experience is with NOC A
Thank you DelPiero, Would it be possible to change NOC? Since under NOC B this score is consider. If i can change NOC then what is procedure? How can I prove that?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you DelPiero, Would it be possible to change NOC? Since under NOC B this score is consider. If i can change NOC then what is procedure? How can I prove that?
I mean if your duties/responsibilities match another NOC then sure, but you can't go around choosing an NOC B just based on your CELPIP test results.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Everyone,

I have two questions I would appreciate it if someone can help me out:

1) For the job letters is there a specific format that we should follow? Such as name the duties we had or is a formal Certificate of Experence from the company enough?
2) Once the profile is created and I am registered in the job bank, Can I update it if for instance I get a job offer ?

Thanks in advance
1)No, just make sure it contains all details. here is a sample:http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer.397796/#post-4972228
2) Yes you can.

All the best

Reactions: Po0oyaa

ngans

Jun 17, 2017
Hi there,
The position which I have been working for 5 years (NOC 0124) may be changed due to company acquisition and restructure probably beginning of year 2018.
I get ITA now and still can use my title when I do my documents submission end July 2017 (deadline mid Aug).
However, when I really have a change of title and even job role early next year, what would be the impact and what should I do please?
Thank you so much!!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,
The position which I have been working for 5 years (NOC 0124) may be changed due to company acquisition and restructure probably beginning of year 2018.
I get ITA now and still can use my title when I do my documents submission end July 2017 (deadline mid Aug).
However, when I really have a change of title and even job role early next year, what would be the impact and what should I do please?
Thank you so much!!
1 - No impact.
2 - Your application will be assessed under the criteria that made you eligible not on future changes of employment.

ngans

Jun 17, 2017
Hi there,
Thank you so much!!
1 - No impact.
2 - Your application will be assessed under the criteria that made you eligible not on future changes of employment.

Thanks so much! I am relieved now!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
1 - No impact.
Hi there,
Thank you so much!!
You don't even need to inform CIC about the change.

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Need help seniors,

My husband is primary applicant, and our score is 430.i have given my ielts in 25july 2015.

My question is when will my score will be counted as expired, from the date of exam or from the date of result?

Secondly, is there any cutoff date for the validity of ielts score?

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Need help seniors,

My husband is primary applicant, and our score is 430.i have given my ielts in 25july 2015.

My question is when will my score will be counted as expired, from the date of exam or from the date of result?

Secondly, is there any cutoff date for the validity of ielts score?

Thanks
Hi

Your IELTS must be valid at the time you submit you e-APR. So if you submit after 25 July it wont be valid.

regards

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hello all,

I got eAPR in may 17 and then I went India for my marriage. My lawyer put my wife's name on my profile at June 2. From then I didn't hear anything from CIC. As per my knowledge I have to pay certain amount of money for my spouse file. So cic will email my lawyer to pay fees ? Due to this all it may cause to delay for my application?

I'm totally confused and worried. My work permit will expire on September. Do I need to extend my work permit?

Please give me proper advice.

Regards.

elsmen

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
Hello everyone,
I was hoping someone could shed some light on my case, so I have 2 years of experience working in family business more of an admin assistant, assistant manager role, so I was wondering if I can use that experience for FSW, plus what are the documents required to prove my family business experience
Is income tax return enough to prove my experience, (which states the company name) as I don't have payslips

Last edited:

ca_hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Question : Imagine I submit my express entry application today with all my past travel history and submit it. But, I have an upcoming trip next month to another country (while the application is being processed). Will this be a problem? Is it required to inform cic about my upcoming trips when the application is in process?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question : Imagine I submit my express entry application today with all my past travel history and submit it. But, I have an upcoming trip next month to another country (while the application is being processed). Will this be a problem? Is it required to inform cic about my upcoming trips when the application is in process?
No to both of your questions.