+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jesuba

Sep 19, 2015
outland
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Help, seniors

Am.the main applicant from my home country but my spouse is not a native of my country and has residence permit which will expire in 2 months unless renewed (which will be time consuming). My question is, being an accompanying spouse, does it matter at the time of application that his permit is almost expiring or expired?

Jesuba

Sep 19, 2015
outland
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Help, seniors

Am the main applicant from my home country but my spouse is not a native of my country and has residence permit which will expire in 2 months unless renewed (which will be time consuming). My question is, being a spouse, does it matter at the time of application that his permit is almost expiring?

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Hello, when completing the EE, do you enter all your qualifications/educational history or only the ones I have the ECA report for. I have a bachelors and masters all from outside Canada but I have the ECA report only for the masters. Please advise

J.shah

Jun 10, 2017
I think you read the wrong response, the one you replied to was for someone else.

Read this one: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/page-785#post-6081279

Regards
Again i thank you for your time and response, i have clearly read about the valid job offer, but i am currently working in a call center which falls in the umbrella of noc 'c', therefore not being a valid job. So in this scenario perhaps i need to show funds, but just need to be sure weather or not the funds in my indian bank account would do or not, or do i need to transfer them a canadian bank, furthermore if i show my funds in the indian bank account, do i need to write the amountt in CAN or is it okay to show them in Indian currency. I would highly appreciate your reply. Thank you

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I know I have asked these questions party several times but I really want to be 100% positive about the docs/proof I'm providing as I'm doing everything all by myself. so please bare with me.

I obtained the funds from my mother as a gift last month and I opened an FD. I wish to show only the new FD account and not my other bank accounts as POF. I'll be providing the following as proof of funds. it would be great if someone could confirm the following and advice me if any other additional documents/supportings are needed.

1. Mother's bank statement (1 Month) which shows the transaction (a cheque transaction). do I have to show 6 months or only the month where the gift from my mother is visible?
2. Mother's Employee Provident Fund (EPF) remittance form, as she gifted the money after she cashed her EPF fund. - is this necessary, or good to have or can I omit this as this is in black and white?
3. My Bank Statements - do I have to show 6 months or only the month where the gift from my mother is visible (Note: I would not be using this account to show my funds. Only the FD account)?
4. Photo-copy of the cheque - (I do not have a colour scanned copy: will this be an issue?)
5. Notarized Gift Deed
6. Notarized Affidavit
7. FD certificate
- as I transferred the whole gifted amount to a 3-month Fixed Deposit
8. LOE explaining the whole transaction

Do I have to get any other letters from my bank ? your advice is highly valued. thanks in advance

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Again i thank you for your time and response, i have clearly read about the valid job offer, but i am currently working in a call center which falls in the umbrella of noc 'c', therefore not being a valid job. So in this scenario perhaps i need to show funds, but just need to be sure weather or not the funds in my indian bank account would do or not, or do i need to transfer them a canadian bank, furthermore if i show my funds in the indian bank account, do i need to write the amountt in CAN or is it okay to show them in Indian currency. I would highly appreciate your reply. Thank you
Oh okay, if you have the money there is no harm in showing it. If they don't need it they will just ignore it lol.
It's allowed to show funds in a different country as long as you can get a letter showing all the required information.

It can be in any currents, just make sure you give yourself space to account for exchange rate fluctuations.

All the best.

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi,
It should mention when you joined the company but only give details of the years you are claiming points for.

For example, your letter can be as follows:

xyz has been a permanent, full-time employee of abc Ltd since 03 January 2009, working 40 hrs per week. He currently holds the following position:

XYZ Manager - January 2011 - Current
Salary:
Benefits:
Direct superior:

List of duties
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Name:
Signature:
Title:

(This is just a sample, add what you want to make it look better.)

2) Status wants to know whether this is your current job or you have changed roles or left the company.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Hi,
It should mention when you joined the company but only give details of the years you are claiming points for.

For example, your letter can be as follows:

xyz has been a permanent, full-time employee of abc Ltd since 03 January 2009, working 40 hrs per week. He currently holds the following position:

XYZ Manager - January 2011 - Current
Salary:
Benefits:
Direct superior:

List of duties
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Name:
Signature:
Title:

(This is just a sample, add what you want to make it look better.)

2) Status wants to know whether this is your current job or you have changed roles or left the company.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Hi Tanaka

Need your help bro. Still confused on family history. Should my wife include our son in her family history ? OR, Should my son include my wife in his family history? OR they both include each other in family history? As the principal applicant, I don't need to add my son in my family history because In my son's personal details section, I get to answer that he is my biological child. And my son don't need to add me either. But there is no place where my wife gets to answer that our son in her biological child too.

Thanks

mrzbd

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanaka

Need your help bro. Still confused on family history. Should my wife include our son in her family history ? OR, Should my son include my wife in his family history? OR they both include each other in family history? As the principal applicant, I don't need to add my son in my family history because In my son's personal details section, I get to answer that he is my biological child. And my son don't need to add me either. But there is no place where my wife gets to answer that our son in her biological child too.

Thanks

mrzbd
No need to be confused bro this is simple.

The key instruction here is family members that have not been mentioned in the application, or something like that.
So you and your spouse need to mention your parents and siblings. Don't mention each other as you are already in the application.
For you child don't mention anyone as both his parents are in the application already. So answer Yes to the question have you told us about all his family members and move on.

Regards

Reactions: mrzbd

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Help! I just got a msg in my cic account:
We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool.

I am very much sure that I am qualified for FSW with 343 points. I submitted the application Dec 6, 2016 and my status shows FSW MET for the past 6 months. They did not provide the reason. Checking my EE profile it doesnt show my score now and all shows not met. Is this part of the system issue they are experiencing?

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi Teenzky,

This happened to a friend of mine too....he re-applied and got a successful response.
Check your application again, before re-submitting.

All the very best

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
I do not understand why I am no longer eligible. I got 70 pts for FSW. They only gave me possible reasons but I am certain that none of the reasons given apply to me. Nothing changed in my application since Dec 2016.

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011

I am very much sure that I am qualified for FSW with 343 points. I submitted the application Dec 6, 2016 and my status shows FSW MET for the past 6 months. They did not provide the reason. Checking my EE profile it doesnt show my score now and all shows not met. Is this part of the system issue they are experiencing?
does any of minimum requirement expire ? such language or experience

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Dear All,

I received ITA almost a month back.
Collected all the necessary documents.
Did by medicals already.

I should be applying for my visa in the next 3-4 working days

I see that most of you all applied for the visa first and then got the medical request.

To all the Experts out there: Please advise the time schedule it will take for me in my case since I have almost done all the necessary from my end.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ta

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
I do not understand why I am no longer eligible. I got 70 pts for FSW. They only gave me possible reasons but I am certain that none of the reasons given apply to me. Nothing changed in my application since Dec 2016.

I know its really frustrating......Trust me on this....my friend had a minor mistake on his online application which shouldn't have mattered but once he re-applied ...he received a positive response.

If you applied through a visa consultant, ask them to check your profile again and re-submit. The worst part is all your points goes blank and you can't see anything anymore..

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
does any of minimum requirement expire ? such language or experience
Nothing has expired. My application is only 6 months old. My IELTS and WES is only 7months old. Nothings has changed. This is really frustrating.