+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Experts,

Can anyone pls share how long does it take usually for WES to complete the evaluation processing starting from the day I see "Evaluation under processing" in my WES account current status field ?

Thank you in advance
Hi,

It's around 20 working day.

Regards

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Can I use
1) Provident Fund Money Approx Rs 150,000
2) SBI PPF Account Money Approx Rs 200,000
3) Mutual Fund Money Approx Rs 50,000

as proof of fund. or Is it safe show these items as proof of fund.
please suggest.

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
WIll this letter be ok for NOC 0213 (Project Manager Software) please suggest

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

I am writing this reference at the request of Mr. Narinder who is applying for Permanent Resident for Canada. Mr. Narinder had worked with xxx xxx Private Limited as Project Manager Software. He was employed in the said position from dates of 01/12/2012 and 31/03/2017. As a full time employee, he was mainly responsible for following duties.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of application software development.
· Assemble and manage team of personnel to design, develop, implement and administer computer and telecommunications software.
· Recruit and supervise engineers, programmers and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
He had worked 45 hours per week and his annual salary was Rs xxxxx per annum. Besides salary, he also had other benefits like performance bonus, house rent allowances, transport allowances and medical insurance. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information or should you have any questions regarding the contents of this letter.
Yours Faithfully
Name:
Designation:

Servy

Nov 21, 2016
Thnks guys for the thread of infos.
I hve one silky question being new to the system.
What's the process post receiving an email for passport stamping?
Also the email is being sent to pricipal applicant and not dependat (spouse) applicant, what does that mean only principal applicant needs to submit its passport or dependant also needs to with the same mail?

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi,

You can try put N/A but if it fails some have put 00 and moved on.

Regards

Hi Tanka,

Can't thank you enough for the job u r doing..Really appreciate that.

Regarding proof of fund document- I understand CIC wants the applicants to add credit card debt and other loan outstanding position,if applicable. Why do they want that? is it because they will calculate the total fund available by deducting the loan from investment amount? and what documents do we need to provide for loan accounts? average balance of loan accounts doesn't make sense,does it?

Thanks

mrzbd

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, anyone trying to submit the application? (Post ITA). After the website update, the placeholder to upload the LOE dissapeared... what to do?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanka,

Can't thank you enough for the job u r doing..Really appreciate that.

Regarding proof of fund document- I understand CIC wants the applicants to add credit card debt and other loan outstanding position,if applicable. Why do they want that? is it because they will calculate the total fund available by deducting the loan from investment amount? and what documents do we need to provide for loan accounts? average balance of loan accounts doesn't make sense,does it?

Thanks

mrzbd
Cheers.

Well, they want to know that the funds are not borrowed funds. I would need more detail on your specific case for me to help. You can PM me.

Regards

Reactions: mrzbd

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, anyone trying to submit the application? (Post ITA). After the website update, the placeholder to upload the LOE dissapeared... what to do?
Log out and in again, it's a technical glitch.

Regards

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Log out and in again, it's a technical glitch.

Regards
Thanks TanakaM. Did it a lot of times but the problem persists, since yesterday. Waiting to submit... got all the docs

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also tried cleaning the cache, with different computers..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thnks guys for the thread of infos.
I hve one silky question being new to the system.
What's the process post receiving an email for passport stamping?
Also the email is being sent to pricipal applicant and not dependat (spouse) applicant, what does that mean only principal applicant needs to submit its passport or dependant also needs to with the same mail?
CIC communicates with the principle applicant not spouse. So once you get a PPR you send the whole families passports and digital photos. They will then send them back with your visas and COPR Form.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
WIll this letter be ok for NOC 0213 (Project Manager Software) please suggest

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

I am writing this reference at the request of Mr. Narinder who is applying for Permanent Resident for Canada. Mr. Narinder had worked with xxx xxx Private Limited as Project Manager Software. He was employed in the said position from dates of 01/12/2012 and 31/03/2017. As a full time employee, he was mainly responsible for following duties.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of application software development.
· Assemble and manage team of personnel to design, develop, implement and administer computer and telecommunications software.
· Recruit and supervise engineers, programmers and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
He had worked 45 hours per week and his annual salary was Rs xxxxx per annum. Besides salary, he also had other benefits like performance bonus, house rent allowances, transport allowances and medical insurance. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information or should you have any questions regarding the contents of this letter.
Yours Faithfully
Name:
Designation:

This looks ok to me. It covers all details, but seems to be something wrong with the duties. You surely do more that 3 duties. In fact, the NOC lists 6 duties. I would recommend you match them as closely as possible. This is very important.

All the best

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello, I have just uploaded my EE profile and waiting for the next draw @ 428 CRS.
My residence is in Dubai and all my work experience is from Dubai, I will be going to Toronto next month on a visitor visa, hopefully after AOR. I intend to stay there during the entire process of my application and will apply for extension of my visa if need be.

My query is that though being a UAE resident, can I continue my application being in Canada. If I am called for interview, will I have to come back to Abu Dhabi or can it be done in Canada itself.

Thank you

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Respected experts,

I need some urgent guidance from yourside. I got my ITA last month and got my EAPR before two weeks. I just realized that by mistake my employer put wrong postal code of office address. My lawyer said we can still update job offer letter as it's small administrative issue. So if I reupload my job offer letter then it may cause any problem?