+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
I know its really frustrating......Trust me on this....my friend had a minor mistake on his online application which shouldn't have mattered but once he re-applied ...he received a positive response.

If you applied through a visa consultant, ask them to check your profile again and re-submit. The worst part is all your points goes blank and you can't see anything anymore..
Really frustrating. Since my CIC EE is now ineligible, I will just let it be and will think it through if I will re-apply. I also have an existing MPNP profile and I already removed my EE details in my MPNP EOI. I am now hoping that Manitoba will be my answer to my Canadian dream.

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Nothing has expired. My application is only 6 months old. My IELTS and WES is only 7months old. Nothings has changed. This is really frustrating.
IELTS and WES should be valid for 2 years

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Yes I understand that IELTS is only valid for 2 yrs while WES is 5yrs.
I took my IELTS and WES last Nov 2016 so that's not even expired.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its just a matter of preference. I did though.

Regards
Thanks TanakaM, I did sign it for OINP, but maybe I won't for the PR application, as I got a 20 pages LOE, and if i have to print, sign and scan, it will be difficult to keep it under 4mb and legible.

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Yes I understand that IELTS is only valid for 2 yrs while WES is 5yrs.
I took my IELTS and WES last Nov 2016 so that's not even expired.
it's weird , because when you don't meet the minimum requirement for EE they say your profile no longer eligible

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Hi,

it's a bit frustrating that my fsw ee profile (submitted Dec 2016) became ineligible and I really doubt it. I am really sad right now.

- I am 29 years old
- husband coming with me has sibling in Ontario + 1st cousin in Manitoba
- IELTS CLB 8 (still valid for 1.5 yrs + husband's IELTS CLB7)
- WES 2yr post secondary (still valid for 4 yrs)
- has 15,500 CAD for settlement funds
- 5 yrs IT experience

Did I miss anything to become ineligible? I am open for any opinion that can help me cope up with what's happening in my application :(:(:(

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Hi,

it's a bit frustrating that my fsw ee profile (submitted Dec 2016) became ineligible and I really doubt it. I am really sad right now.

- I am 29 years old
- 5 yrs IT experience

Did I miss anything to become ineligible? I am open for any opinion that can help me cope up with what's happening in my application :(:(:(
Check here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I know I have asked these questions party several times but I really want to be 100% positive about the docs/proof I'm providing as I'm doing everything all by myself. so please bare with me.

I obtained the funds from my mother as a gift last month and I opened an FD. I wish to show only the new FD account and not my other bank accounts as POF. I'll be providing the following as proof of funds. it would be great if someone could confirm the following and advice me if any other additional documents/supportings are needed.

1. Mother's bank statement (1 Month) which shows the transaction (a cheque transaction). do I have to show 6 months or only the month where the gift from my mother is visible?
2. Mother's Employee Provident Fund (EPF) remittance form, as she gifted the money after she cashed her EPF fund. - is this necessary, or good to have or can I omit this as this is in black and white?
3. My Bank Statements - do I have to show 6 months or only the month where the gift from my mother is visible (Note: I would not be using this account to show my funds. Only the FD account)?
4. Photo-copy of the cheque - (I do not have a colour scanned copy: will this be an issue?)
5. Notarized Gift Deed
6. Notarized Affidavit
7. FD certificate
- as I transferred the whole gifted amount to a 3-month Fixed Deposit
8. LOE explaining the whole transaction

Do I have to get any other letters from my bank ? your advice is highly valued. thanks in advance

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Hi,

- I am 29 years old
- 5 yrs IT experience

hi there I am just wondering.. 2yrs post Secondary is what? could just be a certificate/diploma/degree. I think the minimum is atleast post secondary diploma right? I am not entirely sure. And also I just read that they have made some changes to the points system. Somewhere along the line of being able to claim points for family in Canada.

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Hello All,

I need some clarification on the medical tests done post ITA.

1. Although i have booked an appointment with a approved doctor, but is it mandatory to get it done before submitting the application?
2. Would a history of high BP and uric acid effect my candidature?

Awaiting your valuable response.

Thanks

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi Guys. Can someone confirm whether any changes made to profile post-ITA are tracked by IRCC? I need to correct dates under employment history by one month for two positions. Should I explain the reason for this change in LOE?

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
hi there I am just wondering.. 2yrs post Secondary is what? could just be a certificate/diploma/degree. I think the minimum is atleast post secondary diploma right? I am not entirely sure. And also I just read that they have made some changes to the points system. Somewhere along the line of being able to claim points for family in Canada.
2yrs post secondary diploma is the equivalent of my bachelors degree in my country. I even tried to re-assess my application and it shows I am eligible, got 72pts in fsw assessment grid. What could be wrong?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello All,

I need some clarification on the medical tests done post ITA.

1. Although i have booked an appointment with a approved doctor, but is it mandatory to get it done before submitting the application?
2. Would a history of high BP and uric acid effect my candidature?

Awaiting your valuable response.

Thanks
Hi,
1) Yes, it is.
2) No, it shouldn't unless they are uncontrolled. Just declare these during your medicals, they shouldn't be an issue.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks TanakaM, I did sign it for OINP, but maybe I won't for the PR application, as I got a 20 pages LOE, and if i have to print, sign and scan, it will be difficult to keep it under 4mb and legible.
Cool.. should be fine. If they specifically wanted it signed they would have mentioned it.

All the best

Reactions: chente