+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I need clarification on EE process.

I have work experience for 03 months in a company and I had to quit due to issues I faced and I didn't mention this when creating EE profile. I received ITA yesterday and going to accept that. When I filing forms should I mention about that work experience? I do not intend to claim marks on that and I don't have documentation from the company expect my appointment letter. My worry is that I didn't mention in EE profile and if I mention now will it look like I didn't disclose all details?

What is the best solution for this situation? Should I mention in filling application even I don't claim points or keep it silence?

Thank you
Hi,

Don't mention it in employment history, but you must enter it in your personal history. No evidence is required in this section.

Best of luck

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
So anyway, how does that Job Bank work with the Express Entry? Assuming a job offer is received during the period my EE is active but an ITA is not received?
Hi, it is just an attempt to help you get a job. So if you do get a valid job offer (supported by an LMIA) you will get an extra 50 or 200 points, increasing your chances of getting an ITA.

All the best

Reactions: pau_p1

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
These HR is big companies can not do one stuff twice even if it is their mistake. Thank you for reply.
I have to do affidavit of my father's and mother's name because they are appearing wrong in my passport and since my father will be gifting me POF and I also need to claim points for my sister being a PR in Canada.
Thanks.... I guess affidavit will work
Ok, just make sure you give an explanation in your LOE. Do your payslips show the correct name? If they do, you can also add them as supporting documents.

regards

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Ok, just make sure you give an explanation in your LOE. Do your payslips show the correct name? If they do, you can also add them as supporting documents.

regards
Thanks for reply, the pay slips also shows the name in wrong form..... But it does show my Pan card number and in my PAN card my name is correct, so I ll upload affidavit, pan card and my pay slip and then loe.. What's your take on this?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for reply, the pay slips also shows the name in wrong form..... But it does show my Pan card number and in my PAN card my name is correct, so I ll upload affidavit, pan card and my pay slip and then loe.. What's your take on this?
Looks good to me.

All the best

Reactions: khalidr

sahildrabu

May 16, 2017
Srinagar
IELTS Request
08-04-2017
I have sent my documents to WES. I am MBA. I have done my MBA from Pune University and my bachelor's from Barkatullah University.
How sure I have to be that WES will evaluate my degrees as 3 year's graduation and 2 years Master's.
My performance in both degrees is average. (55% -59% range)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have sent my documents to WES. I am MBA. I have done my MBA from Pune University and my bachelor's from Barkatullah University.
How sure I have to be that WES will evaluate my degrees as 3 year's graduation and 2 years Master's.
My performance in both degrees is average. (55% -59% range)
Hi, WES do not evaluate your individual scores, they don't care. What they will be checking is the quality of the actual degree programme and how it matches up to Canadian education.

All the best.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone submitted ref letters with only the signature/seal from HR and not the direct supervisor? I have my ref letters without the information of my supervisor. Apparently its against the company policy.
can I go ahead with what I have?

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hi all,

I was completing my PR application form online and had a query on the Personal details section of the form. Please find below the snapshot for reference

This section asks me to put the details of my immediate family members. I am not sure if i should fill this section as only me and my wife are trying for PR. Just wanted to check if it is relevant for us to put the details of all our close family members in this section?

Please advice.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hi frends
On friday i called cic and the agent told me that my fle is finalised and result is made..
I gave been waiting for almost one complete year for this. . Now i dont know am not able to believe that my case is finalised..
Should i double check or go by agent words and wait for a few days to see the ppr email or message..
Kindly experts guide me..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Has anyone submitted ref letters with only the signature/seal from HR and not the direct supervisor? I have my ref letters without the information of my supervisor. Apparently its against the company policy.
can I go ahead with what I have?
This is fine, you can go ahead. Mine just mentioned their name in it, but was written and signed by HR.

If you really want them to know you supervisor you can mention it in you LOE and attach their business card. Otherwise you are good to go.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all,

I was completing my PR application form online and had a query on the Personal details section of the form. Please find below the snapshot for reference

This section asks me to put the details of my immediate family members. I am not sure if i should fill this section as only me and my wife are trying for PR. Just wanted to check if it is relevant for us to put the details of all our close family members in this section?

Please advice.
Hi,

You should mention all immediate family members that are not part of your application. So don't mention your spouse, mention your parents and siblings. Your spouse must do the same.

Regards

Reactions: paryant22

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi frends
On friday i called cic and the agent told me that my fle is finalised and result is made..
I gave been waiting for almost one complete year for this. . Now i dont know am not able to believe that my case is finalised..
Should i double check or go by agent words and wait for a few days to see the ppr email or message..
Kindly experts guide me..
Where do you want to double check? I know its a frustrating wait but I would just go by the agent's word and be a little bit more patient.

Your are almost there.

Regards