+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello all!

One small help needed, I have already submitted my e-APR and now I have changed my employment including change in physical address.

Do I need to notify CIC for this change? If yes, can someone please suggest a suitable link for any form / website where I need to submit my details?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

You do not necessarily need to information CIC of your change of employment, but you must inform them of your change of address.

Raise a CSE. You will see the link in you AOR.

All the best

Feb 28, 2016
Hi,

You do not necessarily need to information CIC of your change of employment, but you must inform them of your change of address.

Raise a CSE. You will see the link in you AOR.

All the best
Thanks alot Tanaka!

Can you also please guide regarding the email address to which I should scan and send such form? The one I have been receiving emails from was from express****@ontario

I am not sure if that email address is valid or not.

thanks alot!

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,

1) If the PCC is no longer valid in the country CIC won't accept it. It must be valid at the time you submit it.
2) When they say last live they mean the last day you were in that country. In other words you PCC must be taken after the last day you were in your home country. So if you go back again before submitting your application you will need to get another PCC.

Hope that helps.
Oh that's much more complicated... Thank you!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks alot Tanaka!

Can you also please guide regarding the email address to which I should scan and send such form? The one I have been receiving emails from was from express****@ontario

I am not sure if that email address is valid or not.

thanks alot!
You are not sending an email, you are raising a case specific enquiry. Your Acknowledgement of receipt has a link for you to follow.

Regards

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Much more or much less complicated?
much more for me because I already did PPCs from the countries I lived in before and now I'd need to do it all over again and translate all docs second time. I thought this part is already in the past for me

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Has anyone submitted ref letters with only the signature/seal from HR and not the direct supervisor? I have my ref letters without the information of my supervisor. Apparently its against the company policy.
can I go ahead with what I have?
All my reference letters have been written by HR officials and not by my direct supervisors/managers. I'm thinking of scanning their business cards and attaching them with the reference letters.

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hello all,

Needed small help and guidance-

Can the medical exams post ITA , for primary and secondary applicants be done separately and from different countries?
In cases where you have applied as a couple, but ITA is received, but one applicant is out of country ?

Appreciate all help and suggestions ?

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Hi all,

Please inform which other agencies like WES are available and acceptable by CIC for education document verification.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hello all,

Needed small help and guidance-

Can the medical exams post ITA , for primary and secondary applicants be done separately and from different countries?
In cases where you have applied as a couple, but ITA is received, but one applicant is out of country ?

Appreciate all help and suggestions ?
IMO, there shouldn't be a problem with that. Just make sure the medicals are done only from the panel of physicians listed in the CIC website.

Good Luck.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

Has anybody received the request for passport submission who have got ITA in Feb this year. There was a update in my account that we have cleared the medicals and now CIC Is doing the background check.