+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi members,
I am in funny situation
I received a reference letter from my employer listing in all my duties on there company pad which I feel is good enough however my name there is written differently
My actual name is SK K...... R.......
But in the letter head listing my duties it's written as K...... R....... SK
All spellings are correct, should I get any affidavit for that and explain in LOE?
Any help would be appreciated

Nebyl

Jun 3, 2017
Bonjour,
Svp je veux savoir si le test TCFQ fera l'affaire à la place du TEF au EXPRESS ENTRY? et merci pour la réponse.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hello,
I have worked one week each in 02 places during last 10 years. I do not have any proof for that. Should I mention that in my "personal history"?

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

Time to time I engage in some part time work while continuing my permanent work and studies. This work is not related to my NOC category. Should I include that in "personal history"?

Jesuba

Sep 19, 2015
outland
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
seniors,

Can some one please clarify if ielts UKVI test is acceptable for language assessment for express entry.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi members,
I am in funny situation
I received a reference letter from my employer listing in all my duties on there company pad which I feel is good enough however my name there is written differently
My actual name is SK K...... R.......
But in the letter head listing my duties it's written as K...... R....... SK
All spellings are correct, should I get any affidavit for that and explain in LOE?
Any help would be appreciated
Hi,

Well the easiest would be to ask your employer to rewrite the letter showing your name as written on your passport. If this fails then go ahead with your plan.

Regards

Reactions: khalidr

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello people what is Aor?
And when do we receive Aor?
I guess after submitting all the required documents. But in many case people have received Aor before uploading medical test..
I am confused
Hi,

AOR is Acknowledgement Of Receipt. This is confirmation that CIC has received your submitted PR application. Medicals are submitted upfront, so the report has to be uploaded before you submit your application.

All the best

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi,

Well the easiest would be to ask your employer to rewrite the letter showing your name as written on your passport. If this fails then go ahead with your plan.

Regards
These HR is big companies can not do one stuff twice even if it is their mistake. Thank you for reply.
I have to do affidavit of my father's and mother's name because they are appearing wrong in my passport and since my father will be gifting me POF and I also need to claim points for my sister being a PR in Canada.
Thanks.... I guess affidavit will work

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I need clarification on EE process.

I have work experience for 03 months in a company and I had to quit due to issues I faced and I didn't mention this when creating EE profile. I received ITA yesterday and going to accept that. When I filing forms should I mention about that work experience? I do not intend to claim marks on that and I don't have documentation from the company expect my appointment letter. My worry is that I didn't mention in EE profile and if I mention now will it look like I didn't disclose all details?

What is the best solution for this situation? Should I mention in filling application even I don't claim points or keep it silence?

Thank you
Hi,

Don't mention it in employment history, but you must enter it in your personal history. No evidence is required in this section.

Best of luck

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
So anyway, how does that Job Bank work with the Express Entry? Assuming a job offer is received during the period my EE is active but an ITA is not received?
Hi, it is just an attempt to help you get a job. So if you do get a valid job offer (supported by an LMIA) you will get an extra 50 or 200 points, increasing your chances of getting an ITA.

All the best

Reactions: pau_p1

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
These HR is big companies can not do one stuff twice even if it is their mistake. Thank you for reply.
I have to do affidavit of my father's and mother's name because they are appearing wrong in my passport and since my father will be gifting me POF and I also need to claim points for my sister being a PR in Canada.
Thanks.... I guess affidavit will work
Ok, just make sure you give an explanation in your LOE. Do your payslips show the correct name? If they do, you can also add them as supporting documents.

regards

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Ok, just make sure you give an explanation in your LOE. Do your payslips show the correct name? If they do, you can also add them as supporting documents.

regards
Thanks for reply, the pay slips also shows the name in wrong form..... But it does show my Pan card number and in my PAN card my name is correct, so I ll upload affidavit, pan card and my pay slip and then loe.. What's your take on this?