+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Hi All,

Need your urgent help here. I got ITA yesterday. In my EE profile I had given my city of birth differently. I thought its where I live. My birth town was a small village and I didn't include it. Now while submitting EAPR can i change that and submit?Please help me or should I decline the ITA?

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Similarly I had given the date of IELTS result as 1 day before. Actually I checked the result online on that day but the TRF has the next day. Can the same be corrected now? Pls help seniors. Really confused here.

amarwah

May 13, 2017
You are required to land before the expiry of your medicals or before the expiry of your passport, whichever comes first.
Ok, thanks.
Could you please tell, if there is a way to communicate or update our mailing address with CIC after submitting the PR application, just in case if its required.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,
I have few doubts for uploading docs in EE.
1: My current passport is new and my previous one contains all the stamps and visa. Do I need to scan that as well?? Do we need to scan blank pages as well. total would be 36+36=72 Pages.
2: Do we need to Provide LOE for Travel History as well.??
3: My aunt (Mom real Sister) lives in canada and I'm showing as relation in canada: I am attaching her PR Card, Utility bill and PP as well. Do I still need to write LOE??
4:I have previous canadian Experience and I'm providing (RnR Letter, 3 Month Pay Slip, T4 Slip 2014 and 2015, Notice of assessment 2014 and 2015). My work permit was valid from Oct 2013 - Oct 2014. but I had a work experience from Sep 2013 - Nov 2014. For Sep 2013, I started my job after applying PGWP and after completing my Degree. and For Nov 2014, I was on implied status as I applied for extension of WP. Do we need LOE for that as well??
5: Do we need to upload Work Permit, Study Permit as well? if yes then where??
6: LOE for Gift deed?
7: Any LOE for personal history for "Unemployed" Period?
Pls help on above pts....!!!.

ubaidimtiaz

May 27, 2017
Hi I had previous applied for SINP and I got a letter that I am in ineligible due to insufficient settlement funds and lack of proof of work. Now I recently got ITA from express entry. Do I have to mention my SINP history in my current Express Entry details?

Milo2980

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Why is that ? In the "skill level" column it clearly states B. Where did you get the information about numbers ? Give us a link
Well, I read in many different sources in the past that A job to be considered eligible has to have a NOC code with either a 0 as first digit, or a 1 or 2 as SECOND digit if the first digit is not 0.

I totally hope I am wrong!!!

Milo2980

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Sorry, this is incorrect. NOC 1311 is in category B, therefore it qualifies. Below is the requirement for foreign work experience:

"The applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) paid work experience in the occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. In calculating this period of work experience, the occupation must be listed in skill type 0 (Managerial occupations), skill level A (Professional occupations) or skill level B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2011 [R75(2)(a)]."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

Regards
Hello Tanaka.
I also answered to another user, but I don't know if you got the notification, I don't think so because I didn't quote you.

So, as I said, over time I read on many sources that a job to be considered eligible has to have a NOC code with either a 0 as first digit, or a 1 or 2 as SECOND digit if the first digit is not 0.

However, I definitely hope and wish that I am wrong!

Best

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Need help for my brother.

My sister-in-law is primary applicant. She has a valid NOC and associated reference letters and all the necessary documents. However, my brother is running his own business. Currently we are trying to create EE profile (to be able to get ITA)

Questions are:

1. What do we write in work history section for my brother
- how do we identify NOC when he is self employed. He is doing everything by himself. Moreover, his business conduct is extremely informal i.e. no registrations, no sales tax, no VAT, no billings. Usually in India, small scale business are run in this manner. Even though we are not availing any points for his work experience but still CIC is asking for it. Kindly suggest how can we show in our current situation.

2. My sister-in-law doesnt use her last name i.e. surname field in her passport is blank. In this case what do we write in Last name while create EE profile. As the tool doesnt allow us to leave "last name field" empty.

narendher25

Dec 30, 2016
Hi, I received an ITA on March 1st and I have a deadline of May 31st to submit all documents. I received ITA for a score of 433 and non-accompanying spouse.

Recently on May 13th my Wife gave IELTS exam and now our looks is at 451, We are planning to reject the previous ITA and apply as accompanying spouse. If I reject ITA now when can I apply for another express entry profile? I would like to be back on the pool right away and be eligible for next draw. Please help.

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hi, I received an ITA on March 1st and I have a deadline of May 31st to submit all documents. I received ITA for a score of 433 and non-accompanying spouse.

Recently on May 13th my Wife gave IELTS exam and now our looks is at 451, We are planning to reject the previous ITA and apply as accompanying spouse. If I reject ITA now when can I apply for another express entry profile? I would like to be back on the pool right away and be eligible for next draw. Please help.
You can check here... i think this will help...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rejecting-ita-simple-and-urgent-questions.495839/

Last edited:

ubaidimtiaz

May 27, 2017
Hi I am sorry for posting this again but i have only a few days left on my ITA. I had previously applied for SINP and I got a letter that I am in ineligible due to insufficient settlement funds and lack of proof of work. Now I recently got ITA from express entry. Do I have to mention about my SINP history in my current Express Entry details?