+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
I got ITA yesterday. I have nomination from ontario. In eapr there is a question whether have you received nomination certificate from a province and it was auto populated to no? It should be yes right? Someone please help

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014

Hi, I need clarification on Job Experience document. I joined at a commercial bank in 2008. I had been in several departments and branches before i was transferred to IT division in 2011. Since then I have been working in IT as Business Analyst. Now I want just my Business Analyst experience to be considered for my application. What should I do? Should I include my non-IT experience in Job Experience doc? I have already included my non-IT experience in Express Entry profile. If it is not necessary, should I delete it form the profile at this stage(Post ITA).

Thanks

mrzbd

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Hi, I need clarification on Job Experience document. I joined at a commercial bank in 2008. I had been in several departments and branches before i was transferred to IT division in 2011. Since then I have been working in IT as Business Analyst. Now I want just my Business Analyst experience to be considered for my application. What should I do? Should I include my non-IT experience in Job Experience doc? I have already included my non-IT experience in Express Entry profile. If it is not necessary, should I delete it form the profile at this stage(Post ITA).

Thanks

mrzbd
Hi,

I had the same situation.

1) Ask your employer to only mention your Business Analyst role in the letter.
2) Yes, delete it from work history and then mention it in personal history.

Just make sure removing this experience doesnt put you below the minimum 67 points for eligibility.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Best of luck

Reactions: mrzbd

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I am selling my wife's gold worth RS 10 lack as a POF.
What does should make for this.
Pls give answer in detail.
Thanx
Hi,

You can submit the following:

1) Documents to confirm that she is the owner of the gold.
2) Documents confirming the sale(transaction).
3) Bank letter as per CIC requirements.
4) A notarized affidavit confirming her full consent to the use of the funds for immigration purposes.

Also explain this in your LOE.

Best of luck.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I received an ITA on March 1st and I have a deadline of May 31st to submit all documents. I received ITA for a score of 433 and non-accompanying spouse.

Recently on May 13th my Wife gave IELTS exam and now our looks is at 451, We are planning to reject the previous ITA and apply as accompanying spouse. If I reject ITA now when can I apply for another express entry profile? I would like to be back on the pool right away and be eligible for next draw. Please help.
You don't necessarily have to decline the ITA, as you are permitted to make changes to your profile at any time.

Your scores will just be recalculated and since they are higher than your previous score you will be ok.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Tanaka.
I also answered to another user, but I don't know if you got the notification, I don't think so because I didn't quote you.

So, as I said, over time I read on many sources that a job to be considered eligible has to have a NOC code with either a 0 as first digit, or a 1 or 2 as SECOND digit if the first digit is not 0.

However, I definitely hope and wish that I am wrong!

Best
Hi,

Please share these sources. Remember, the most reliable source is CIC..

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Ok, thanks.
Could you please tell, if there is a way to communicate or update our mailing address with CIC after submitting the PR application, just in case if its required.
You can raise a case specify enquiry (CSE). Check you AOR for instructions.

REGARDS

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,

Need your urgent help here. I got ITA yesterday. In my EE profile I had given my city of birth differently. I thought its where I live. My birth town was a small village and I didn't include it. Now while submitting EAPR can i change that and submit?Please help me or should I decline the ITA?
Hi,

No need to decline, this is a very minor error. YOU can correct it and move on. Just mention this change in your LOE.

Regards

Reactions: shykelps

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Similarly I had given the date of IELTS result as 1 day before. Actually I checked the result online on that day but the TRF has the next day. Can the same be corrected now? Pls help seniors. Really confused here.
You can also correct this and just mention that you entered it in error in you EE profile.
Only decline an ITA if there is misrepresentation not typing errors.

All the best

Reactions: shykelps

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Does it risky to load profile by self in case we didn't able to keep eyes on wrong details.? Do you one can do it by own?
Hi,

If you are willing to put in the time and effort then you can easily do it on your own. The majority of people on this forum have done or are doing it on their own.

This forum is full of people who are willing to help if you run into challenges.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. My company will definitely treat it as continuous, I am just worried about the immigration stamps on my passport which will show how long I was gone for.

What do you think pls?
No need to worry about this as one is allowed to take holidays or emergency leave. This is between you and your employer. IRCC just want to know that you were a full-time employee at the time.

Regards

dhariti88

May 27, 2017
I am applying as the primary applicant with husband as secondary. His mom's brother is in Canada, so can both of us list relative in Canada as yes or only my husband can?

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, please let me know if i need to raise CSE for any of the following:
- Yearly change in annual compensation - i can give the appraisal letter
- We had apllied for Work permit which has been granted.
Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I am applying as the primary applicant with husband as secondary. His mom's brother is in Canada, so can both of us list relative in Canada as yes or only my husband can?
Hi,
Only your husband can answer yes to having relatives. But having a relative does not add any thing to ur CRS points. It only helps in achieving the required 67 points for eligibility. In you case, you can claim 5 extra points. BUT if you are above 67 you can just say NO to that question and move on.

Regards

Last edited:

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
I have question does anyone can apply for express entry individually without family members? please help me if anyone has knowledge about this type of situation. thanks to all
Asna