+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejecting ITA... Simple and urgent questions..

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi all,

After declining ITA..

How long it takes to go back to the pool?

After how long I will be able to modify my profile?

After how long the modifications will actually take place?

Thanks so much..

fromcntocan

Jul 10, 2015
Sorry for your misfortune.

I learned from the CIC website that when an applicant gets cancelled, the profile will be terminated permanently. So you need to create a new profile, either by using the same account or not.

I strongly suggest you check out the details at their official website.

In some cases, if you have convincing reasons, they may consider reopen your profile. So why don't you post the possible reason behind the cancellation, so that some people here can help you look into the possibility of a reopening request?

Good luck with you!

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Sorry for your misfortune.

I learned from the CIC website that when an applicant gets cancelled, the profile will be terminated permanently. So you need to create a new profile, either by using the same account or not.

I strongly suggest you check out the details at their official website.

In some cases, if you have convincing reasons, they may consider reopen your profile. So why don't you post the possible reason behind the cancellation, so that some people here can help you look into the possibility of a reopening request?

Good luck with you!
You wasted five minutes of your life. He is asking about declining the invitation.

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
Hi all,

After declining ITA..

How long it takes to go back to the pool?

After how long I will be able to modify my profile?

After how long the modifications will actually take place?

Thanks so much..

Any declined ITA are "put on hold" until the next round of invitations takes place, then, new ITAs are pulled out from the pool, and declined ITAs are put back in again unless they have changed this. In regards to modifications, I did notice that some other applicants are not getting their profile updated quickly when they submit modifications.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi all,

After declining ITA..

How long it takes to go back to the pool? The profile goes in the pool immediately.

After how long I will be able to modify my profile? Once it is in the pool, you can modify it.

After how long the modifications will actually take place? These days usually it takes about 5 minutes but sometimes it may take about 24 hours too.

Thanks so much..

Reactions: M.Gouda