+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Also, please specify any best practices while uploading the documents. Should these all be scanned images only or we can also include direct soft copies(after removing all the encryption) from different sources as well?

Thanks
Merge them into 1 clear PDF file, no larger than 4mb. You can use software or websites like smallpdf.com.

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Hi All,

Need your urgent advice. Kindly help me. I applied for ontario PNP and received the nomination yesterday.
I accepted the nomination but while checking the EE profile I saw that I had given the amount which I will bring to canada as 13000 instead of 12300. In OINP I had mentioned 12300 and showed proof of funds for that. Is it possible to update the express entry profile as 12300 now?
Kindly let me know your thoughts.

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
If some has lived in different cities for more than six months in his or her home country then does he need one police certificate or separate certificate for each city ?

sahildrabu

May 16, 2017
Srinagar
IELTS Request
08-04-2017
Hello,
If some has lived in different cities for more than six months in his or her home country then does he need one police certificate or separate certificate for each city ?
No . You need only one from ur country irrespective of how many cities u have lived in 1 country.
If u have lived outside ur country for more then 6 months then u need certificate from.there.

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
Hi, I have some clarification regarding my work experience. Apologies if anyone has answered this in the forum but i didnt have time to read 750+ pages to check one by one. So i am thanking everyone who will take their time to answer my query.

My question is, I am here in Doha, Qatar since 2009, I started working in October. I have worked for total of 3 companies.

October 2009 to November 2012 - company A
January 5, 2013 to Jan 31, 2014 - Company B - fulltime and Feb 1, 2013 to Jan 31, 2014 - Company C - part time
Feb 1, 2014 to present - Company C - full time and Feb 1, 2014 to Feb 28, 2015 - Company B - part time

If you can see from above, From Jan 2013 to Feb 28, 2015, I was working for 2 companies. Both of which, i was receiving salaries, and both have the same NOC - 0114. My question is, do i have to mention this to my express entry profile, and if yes, do i need to add each dates mentioning part time and full time for each company? or, is it easier if i will cut my work experience for Company B to make it Jan 5, 2013 to Feb 1, 2014, and company C to make it Feb 1, 2014 to present.

Also, before i worked in Doha, I also had previous experience in Philippines. Can i remove it from my work experience? or should i include it on my EE profile? I was a bit of a Generalist at that time and i am not really sure which NOC I can assign on that work experience.

Finally, if i have several NOC on the same company, should i mention this as well in my EE profile?

Again, thank you very much in advance to everyone who will answer my queries.

Cheers!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,

Need your urgent advice. Kindly help me. I applied for ontario PNP and received the nomination yesterday.
I accepted the nomination but while checking the EE profile I saw that I had given the amount which I will bring to canada as 13000 instead of 12300. In OINP I had mentioned 12300 and showed proof of funds for that. Is it possible to update the express entry profile as 12300 now?
Kindly let me know your thoughts.
Hi and congrats,

Yes, you can. As long as the amount you mention is above the minimum requirement.

All the best.

Reactions: shykelps

sahildrabu

May 16, 2017
Srinagar
IELTS Request
08-04-2017
Language and foreign experience I am getting only 25 points. But in CRS calculators I am getting 50 points.
How to correct it,? What should be the issue

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Can I sell my wife's gold to show proof of funds. If yes then what documents I need to show?
Hi,

Yes, you can. She will just need to sign a notarised affidavit confirming her full consent to the use of her funds for Immigration purposes.

All the best

Reactions: sahildrabu

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Hello everyone..
While entering family details.Its asking about last name.but my sisters don't have any last name in their documents.what to do?? Its not letting to leave it blank as instructed by cic website...
Please help...!!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Language and foreign experience I am getting only 25 points. But in CRS calculators I am getting 50 points.
How to correct it,? What should be the issue
Hi, what are your exact language scores and the exact dates of experience?

Reactions: sahildrabu

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I have some clarification regarding my work experience. Apologies if anyone has answered this in the forum but i didnt have time to read 750+ pages to check one by one. So i am thanking everyone who will take their time to answer my query.

My question is, I am here in Doha, Qatar since 2009, I started working in October. I have worked for total of 3 companies.

January 5, 2013 to Jan 31, 2014 - Company B - fulltime and Feb 1, 2013 to Jan 31, 2014 - Company C - part time
Feb 1, 2014 to present - Company C - full time and Feb 1, 2014 to Feb 28, 2015 - Company B - part time

If you can see from above, From Jan 2013 to Feb 28, 2015, I was working for 2 companies. Both of which, i was receiving salaries, and both have the same NOC - 0114. My question is, do i have to mention this to my express entry profile, and if yes, do i need to add each dates mentioning part time and full time for each company? or, is it easier if i will cut my work experience for Company B to make it Jan 5, 2013 to Feb 1, 2014, and company C to make it Feb 1, 2014 to present.

Also, before i worked in Doha, I also had previous experience in Philippines. Can i remove it from my work experience? or should i include it on my EE profile? I was a bit of a Generalist at that time and i am not really sure which NOC I can assign on that work experience.

Finally, if i have several NOC on the same company, should i mention this as well in my EE profile?

Cheers!
Hi,

Firstly, you can remove the experience form the Philippines as you don't need it.
The maximum number of points in EE are gained from 3 years of experience so you do not have to mention all the jobs you have done.

Secondly, Yes, you will have to enter all positions, mention whether they were part-time or full-time and which NOC they were in. You are only required to have 1 year of experience in your primary NOC then you the rest of your experience can be un multiple NOC.

I hope that answers all your questions.

Reactions: paigeparmy

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Cheers!
In addition, you can actually just claim points for all your full time experience only, and leave out the part-time work. This will give you more that 4 years of work experience. Should be enough.

Also consider your points for the six selection factors: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

regards