+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
My IELTS score is L8, R7.5, S7.5, W7
Experience is April 2014 to current 3years and 1 month
I have masters degree
Looks good.

You should definitely get a total of 100 points. Go through everything again and make sure you have entered accurate information.

All the best

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
How much work experience do you need to add to your express entry profile? Everything done for 10 years, or only work experience that you are claiming points for?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
How much work experience do you need to add to your express entry profile? Everything done for 10 years, or only work experience that you are claiming points for?
You only need to add the experience you are claiming points for at this stage. The rest will go into personal history in your PR application (post ITA).

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello everyone..
While entering family details.Its asking about last name.but my sisters don't have any last name in their documents.what to do?? Its not letting to leave it blank as instructed by cic website...
Please help...!!
Hi,

Leave the first name blank and enter her name in the last name field as instructed below:

"If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “Not applicable,” “*” or “NA.” "

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?st=4.2

All the best

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Ok, that's great news thanks. Will the same apply if I have a noi from Ontario and apply for a Ontario pnp. As supporting documents say you need to supply 10 years work reference? How will it work for Ontario pnp?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Ok, that's great news thanks. Will the same apply if I have a noi from Ontario and apply for a Ontario pnp. As supporting documents say you need to supply 10 years work reference? How will it work for Ontario pnp?
Unfortunately, I dont know anything about PNP's. This is just for your Express Entry profile and PR application.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Hi,

Leave the first name blank and enter her name in the last name field as instructed below:

"If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “Not applicable,” “*” or “NA.” "

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?st=4.2

All the best
I tried to do the same.but it says you have to enter first name and last name (both).....

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi fellow experts,

Would like to share a contradictory situation regarding ECA application here.

At first note that I have transferred my credit from my first university where I have done my first year to the second university from where I have actually completed my degree.

While registering for ECA at WES site, I have put that I have started the course at 01/2009 & ended at 2012- as this is true that I did my first year in prior university.

However, my second university has sent the international transcript form to WES mentioning the degree starting date to be at 01/2010 as I have enrolled with them in the second year.

Do you think this discrepancy into the course starting mentioning date can reject my application ? In that case, is there any advice I can follow so that everything goes on smoothly ? Would really appreciate someones recommendation here. thank you

amarwah

May 13, 2017
Merge them into 1 clear PDF file, no larger than 4mb. You can use software or websites like smallpdf.com.
Hi,
1) For the passports, do we need to upload all the passports we had been issued till now, including the cancelled(old passports) ones or just the current passport?
2) My IELTS score is tagged with the old passport(which is cancelled now). Should I upload that passport as well in the LOE or just the current passport(which includes previous passport number) only in the Identity section?

vamith1

May 20, 2017
Hi

I have a query regarding noc 0121.

Hi i am currently working as assistant manager Auto insurance channel for a private general insurance company.The previous profile i was handling was Assistant manager bancassurance channel.So i have a total of 2 years experience as assistant manager in auto insurance and banassurance channel.My question is will it be possible for me to apply to noc 0121 as i have worked as a assistant manager not manager.Please help me as i am bit confused with this NOC...

Sap12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
File Transfer...
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-12-2017
Interview........
Yet not
Passport Req..
Yet not
VISA ISSUED...
Yet not
LANDED..........
Hope end of 2017
Hey!

One of my younger brothers wants to create an online profile with express entry. He is confused about his NOC. He is working as a Marketing Executive. Is there anybody can help him find out his NOC. Thanks in advance.

With regards

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
Hello friends,

I have recieved ITA in the last draw & i m arranging all the documents required for submission.

I am working into an IT company since last 3 years & this is the only company i have worked with !!

Can anybody please provide me a list of employment related documents (that i need to get from my employer) ??

Thanks in advance !!

amarwah

May 13, 2017
Merge them into 1 clear PDF file, no larger than 4mb. You can use software or websites like smallpdf.com.
Hi,
Please help for the small but important query:- For personal history section, can we skip giving information for 1-3 months (if possible) in last 10 years. For e.g. if one is awaiting to join an organization, then can we skip that waiting time period or should we mention that also? If we mention that, then do we need to upload any legal document for that period or just mention the clarification in LOE section. How should we handle these scenario. Similarly in case of my spouse as well this situation is there.
Please suggest.

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi fellow experts,

Would like to share a contradictory situation regarding ECA application here.

At first note that I have transferred my credit from my first university where I have done my first year to the second university from where I have actually completed my degree.

While registering for ECA at WES site, I have put that I have started the course at 01/2009 & ended at 2012- as this is true that I did my first year in prior university.

However, my second university has sent the international transcript form to WES mentioning the degree starting date to be at 01/2010 as I have enrolled with them in the second year.

Do you think this discrepancy into the course starting mentioning date can reject my application ? In that case, is there any advice I can follow so that everything goes on smoothly ? Would really appreciate someones recommendation here. thank you
Hi,
When you say "Do you think this discrepancy into the course starting mentioning date can reject my application ?" Which application are you referring to WES or PR application?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
1) For the passports, do we need to upload all the passports we had been issued till now, including the cancelled(old passports) ones or just the current passport?
2) My IELTS score is tagged with the old passport(which is cancelled now). Should I upload that passport as well in the LOE or just the current passport(which includes previous passport number) only in the Identity section?
1) The instructions only ask for a current /valid passport, so there is no need for expired passports.
2) Don't worry, the current passport will be sufficient.

All the best