+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Yes Nick, you have to declare all the names you've used in past (in all combinations). Answer "Yes" to the question and list the name listed on your old passport/student-visa application.

To be on safer side, you can always get a notary stating that you've used these names.

Hope it helps!

Nick89 said:
I have a question regarding the Personal Details section.

According to old passport which only has one section, surname and given name together written as Nick William Sha

According to canada student visa documents (2012): Given Name: Nick William
Surname: Sha

According to new passport my name is written as : Given Name: Nick
Surname: William Sha

Do I need to answer yes to the question "Have you ever used any other name" in the personal details section?

If yes, do i need to list my name on the student visa document and old passport?

Basically, my Full Name has not changed.

Please help.

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Hello All,

I have a question - my sister who has received ITA has had accident when she was just one year old and her left arm got injured & is not fully recovered till now. Now, in application there is a question: Has XXX had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder? What should be the answer here?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nirmal said:
Hello All,

I have a question - my sister who has received ITA has had accident when she was just one year old and her left arm got injured & is not fully recovered till now. Now, in application there is a question: Has XXX had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder? What should be the answer here?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thank you!
Answer NO.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
hi, in personal history section do i have to mention my oversees vacations as well which lasted barely a week ?

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
rajkamalmohanram said:
Answer NO.
Hey Raj.. thanks for your response. However, during medical exam the doctor may send a note to CIC too & that may be misinterpretation case. What do you think?

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
KRahman said:
hi, in personal history section do i have to mention my oversees vacations as well which lasted barely a week ?
Yes. You need to provide details of your where-about of last 10 years (after your 18th birthday) specially oversees. You don't have to provide PCC for the countries you stayed less than six months.

Hope it helps!

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Nirmal said:
Yes. You need to provide details of your where-about of last 10 years (after your 18th birthday) specially oversees. You don't have to provide PCC for the countries you stayed less than six months.

Hope it helps!
Hey thanks Nirmal!

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello everyone, how long does it take for PEBC to evaluate my documents. they got the documents on the second of April. Also what do i do to get the ECA report and how do i know when the evaluation is done,

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
hi, got a question regarding personal history.

1. Should i mention my travel history on Personal activity tab as well as travel history tab or just on the travel history tab ?

2. I am putting all personal activities in proper date order( reverse order from 2017) but the saved personal activity tabs showing the activities in a bit of scattered order. Is that normal ?

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
If I get one offer job from (Job Bank for job seeker) for any reason I don't to accept (or I have to accept)??
the last question is I can register here (Job Bank for job seeker) before create profile in Express Entry ??
Many Thanks

kadir_35

Mar 26, 2017
Hi people,

I sent my documents to WES, when I check my tracking no through Canada Post, it seems WES has received them on Monday. Its been 2 days but on my status it still says waiting for required documents. Has anyone had the same problem? Should I email them?

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
kadir_35 said:
Hi people,

I sent my documents to WES, when I check my tracking no through Canada Post, it seems WES has received them on Monday. Its been 2 days but on my status it still says waiting for required documents. Has anyone had the same problem? Should I email them?

[size=10pt]HI KADIR

LET ME TELL YOU, THOSE GUYS ARE IDIOTS. EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE.

MINE STAYED LIKE THAT FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS WHEN I FINALLY GOT FEDUP AND WROTE TO THEM, IT CHANGED IN FEW HOURS.

THEY TOOK 3 MONTHS TO PROCESS MY REPORT AND GUESS WHAT? THEY ONLY PROCESSED HALF OF MY QUALIFICATIONS. ONLY 2 AND I HAVE 4.

NOW THEY ARE ASKING FOR A LETTER CONFIRMING RECEIPT OF AWARD

AND MY INSTITUTION IS STRUGGLING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT LETTER IS AND WHAT IT SHOULD CONTAIN.

STILL FIGHTING VERY HARD WITH THEM. PLANNING TO GO TO TORONTO END OF APRIL, I WILL BE AT THEIR DOOR STEP AS SOON AS I LAND.

SO FRUSTRATING. NO WONDER THEY ARE CHEAP. LYING TO US THAT PROCESSING TIME IS 20 DAYS, INFACT, ITS OVER 4 MONTHS WITH HALF WORK DONE.

SO ANGRY MATE
[/size] :'( :'( :'( :'(

james_in_007

Aug 6, 2014
TanakaM said:
Thank you for sharing your experience, but I strongly believe this is just your personal experience. There are many immigrants who have lived blissful lives in Canada. It may be difficult to begin with but I believe it is well worth it.

Do not be discouraged guys, keep dreaming.
it is not a personal experience.
we have a group 18 professional who are from same department and studied in canada too , none of them got jobs , all are working in fast food / warehouse.

it is a suggestion not a discouragement !!!

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
james_in_007 said:
it is not a personal experience.
we have a group 18 professional who are from same department and studied in canada too , none of them got jobs , all are working in fast food / warehouse.

it is a suggestion not a discouragement !!!
[size=10pt]THANKS MATE

BUT 18 PEOPLE IS A SMALL FRACTION. COME ON, HOW DO YOU MAKE SUGGESTIONS BASED ON 18 PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE PROFESSIONAL JOBS??? OUT OF A COUNTRY WITH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME
[/size]

SUNNY0727

Dec 9, 2016
Hello members,

I have two visa rejections, firstly from UK as a visitor visa in 2014 and secondly from New Zealand in 2016 on study visa.

My question is , does immigration officer will see this as a BIG negetive in my application and reject my case ?

This is bothering me alot, as i have heard that many applications are rejected in such complicated issues.

Will be of great help if members can clarify me on this ?