+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
amala1611 said:
Hi All, I have around 10L in FD from March 2017 in SBI. My salary/savings account is in ICICI, which doesnot have sufficient balance as CIC requires. My spouse is accompanying me and he has his savings account in SBI. For proof of fund, should I show both ICICI and SBI? Or SBI FD certificate is enough? I have not applied for EE yet. Waiting for IELTS results. ECA done.
Your FD alone will be sufficient to show POF.

james_in_007

Aug 6, 2014
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
I had posted this in other thread . but confuse with the answers. If anybody can help me out.
My query:
While creating EE profile my spouse put the info that she is married but her spouse will not accompanying her to canada. This increases her CRS score. (Im not having language test, ECA; planing to get both in permitted 90 days). Got ITA in last draw.

Now Post ITA if she is consistent in maintaining the same in info i.e. her spouse is not accompanying her , will CIC approve the PR?

I can quote logical explanation (family issue, currently in employment bond for 3 year).
will this help ? or any knowledgeable person can point the escape route for this.
Please help!!

Siscar

Apr 12, 2017
Express Entry with Spouse

Hi,

I would like to know when applying for express entry with a spouse, do we need to have IELTS each or only one?

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Maverick28 said:
Your FD alone will be sufficient to show POF.
I'm expecting my IELTS results on 21st April. If I create a profile after receiving it and assuming I will receive ITA in the mid of May, I will 90 days to submit the required documents including POF. Correct? If I submit the document on July/Aug, my FD will be 5 months old. But I heard, it should be 6 months old at least. Will I asked the source if it is 5 months old? Because I don't have any source to be provided. All is our savings.

Is that wise, to apply in the May or should I wait for some more time?

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Re: Express Entry with Spouse

Siscar said:
Hi,

I would like to know when applying for express entry with a spouse, do we need to have IELTS each or only one?

If you have IELTS score for your spouse, you will have extra points.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Re: Express Entry with Spouse

Siscar said:
Hi,

Hi,

It is not compulsory for the accompanying spouse to write IELTS, however, writing adds points to your total.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
JackMa said:
I had posted this in other thread . but confuse with the answers. If anybody can help me out.
My query:
While creating EE profile my spouse put the info that she is married but her spouse will not accompanying her to canada. This increases her CRS score. (Im not having language test, ECA; planing to get both in permitted 90 days). Got ITA in last draw.

Now Post ITA if she is consistent in maintaining the same in info i.e. her spouse is not accompanying her , will CIC approve the PR?

I can quote logical explanation (family issue, currently in employment bond for 3 year).
will this help ? or any knowledgeable person can point the escape route for this.
Please help!!
Hi,

One is allowed to have a non accompanying spouse so, yes, her application will be processed just like any other.

The issue is that when you then want to join her she will need to sponsor you which is more difficult than to include you in the PR application.

You have the option of changing to accompanying spouse but her scores will be recalculated. If they then fall below the ITA cutoff of the draw she was considered in she will no longer be eligible.

I hope that makes things less confusing for you.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.
Thank you for sharing your experience, but I strongly believe this is just your personal experience. There are many immigrants who have lived blissful lives in Canada. It may be difficult to begin with but I believe it is well worth it.

Do not be discouraged guys, keep dreaming.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
amala1611 said:
I'm expecting my IELTS results on 21st April. If I create a profile after receiving it and assuming I will receive ITA in the mid of May, I will 90 days to submit the required documents including POF. Correct? If I submit the document on July/Aug, my FD will be 5 months old. But I heard, it should be 6 months old at least. Will I asked the source if it is 5 months old? Because I don't have any source to be provided. All is our savings.

Is that wise, to apply in the May or should I wait for some more time?

Can anyone pls advice on this?

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
TanakaM said:
Hi,

One is allowed to have a non accompanying spouse so, yes, her application will be processed just like any other.

The issue is that when you then want to join her she will need to sponsor you which is more difficult than to include you in the PR application.

You have the option of changing to accompanying spouse but her scores will be recalculated. If they then fall below the ITA cutoff of the draw she was considered in she will no longer be eligible.

I hope that makes things less confusing for you.

All the best
Thanks Friend!
I hope this will also not stopping me to create EE profile "after" her PR approval ?
Please reply!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
JackMa said:
Thanks Friend!
I hope this will also not stopping me to create EE profile "after" her PR approval ?
Please reply!
No it won't.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
amala1611 said:
Can anyone pls advice on this?
The issue is that if there is a significant difference between you current and average 6 months balance CIC will require an explanation. Since you can not provided this, it would be advisable to wait until your fund have stayed in your account for more than 6 months.

All the best.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
TanakaM said:
The issue is that if there is a significant difference between you current and average 6 months balance CIC will require an explanation. Since you can not provided this, it would be advisable to wait until your fund have stayed in your account for more than 6 months.

All the best.
Thank you Tanaka. It is better if I wait for a month and then apply for EE.

Nick89

Jan 25, 2017
Nick89 said:
I have a question regarding the Personal Details section.

According to old passport which only has one section, surname and given name together written as Nick William Sha

According to canada student visa documents (2012): Given Name: Nick William
Surname: Sha

According to new passport my name is written as : Given Name: Nick
Surname: William Sha

Do I need to answer yes to the question "Have you ever used any other name" in the personal details section?

If yes, do i need to list my name on the student visa document and old passport?

Basically, my Full Name has not changed.

Please help.
Please help me with the above question...