+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
readytosettle said:
Hi!
I received my ITA recently and have applied for PCC from FBI. I also need PCC from Mexico.
CIC website says, if you're not citizen of Mexico and live outside of Mexico: "You must first submit your application for permanent residence or citizenship. The Canadian Embassy in Mexico will request a police certificate on your behalf after you provide all of the following:". List of documents follows.

Does it mean that I need to first submit my PR application within 90 days of receiving ITA along with FBI PCC (if it comes on time) and then Canadian Embassy in Mexico will request PCC?
I'm not sure if I should do anything about Mexico PCC at this time. If I receive FBI PCC on say, 85th day, would it be too late for the Mexico PCC process to complete?

Thanks!
You are right. Mexico PCC process will be taken care of the Canadian Embassy provided you submit the requisite documents. As for FBI PCC, dont expect to get it within 90 days (unless you are lucky). Most people submit their e-APR as soon as they get all their remaining documents ready. They also submit an acknowledgement of having applied for FBI PCC. Once the PCC is received, it is uploaded to your profile.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
This way you will be able to save a few valuable days and get your file processing started.

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Hi All!
I received ITA on April 5. I'm at 433 points and cut-off of my draw was 431. I'll turn 30 in May. My PCC might not be ready until June. So, I can't apply for PR while I'm still 29.

My question is will I loose 5 points of age? Should I decline this ITA in hope that next draw would be < 428 and I would still be above cutoff after loosing 5 points for age?

sammy89

Feb 1, 2017
Hi - I am in process of uploading my documents for e-APR and realized that it's giving me 5 options for Employment records (I have had 2 employers but 5 designations/promotion so I had mentioned those separately). Do I club the job titles together and show 2 employments so that I can upload 2 letters only? Otherwise I will have to do 5 letters which doesn't make sense. Advice please!

Nick89

Jan 25, 2017
I have a question regarding the Personal Details section.

According to old passport which only has one section, surname and given name together written as Nick William Sha

According to canada student visa documents (2012): Given Name: Nick William
Surname: Sha

According to new passport my name is written as : Given Name: Nick
Surname: William Sha

Do I need to answer yes to the question "Have you ever used any other name" in the personal details section?

If yes, do i need to list my name on the student visa document and old passport?

Basically, my Full Name has not changed.

Please help.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
readytosettle said:
Hi All!
I received ITA on April 5. I'm at 433 points and cut-off of my draw was 431. I'll turn 30 in May. My PCC might not be ready until June. So, I can't apply for PR while I'm still 29.

My question is will I loose 5 points of age? Should I decline this ITA in hope that next draw would be < 428 and I would still be above cutoff after loosing 5 points for age?
Once you receive you ITA age is locked, so you will not lose points if you have a birthday before you submit you application.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
sammy89 said:
Hi - I am in process of uploading my documents for e-APR and realized that it's giving me 5 options for Employment records (I have had 2 employers but 5 designations/promotion so I had mentioned those separately). Do I club the job titles together and show 2 employments so that I can upload 2 letters only? Otherwise I will have to do 5 letters which doesn't make sense. Advice please!
Hi,

It is ok to have only 2 letters for the multiple positions. When uploading the documents the employment records are in the order you listed them in employment history. So if employment record 1,2,3 are for the same employer you simply upload the same document in each place holder. Then do the same for 4 and 5.

all the best

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hi All, I have around 10L in FD from March 2017 in SBI. My salary/savings account is in ICICI, which doesnot have sufficient balance as CIC requires. My spouse is accompanying me and he has his savings account in SBI. For proof of fund, should I show both ICICI and SBI? Or SBI FD certificate is enough? I have not applied for EE yet. Waiting for IELTS results. ECA done.

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys
I have two question please.
first after creating my profile in Express Entry how long can be without be deleted ??
second step what is, to apply to have one offer job or something else?
Many Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
leo83 said:
hi guys
I have two question please.
first after creating my profile in Express Entry how long can be without be deleted ??
second step what is, to apply to have one offer job or something else?
Many Thanks
1) 12 months
2) One does not need a job offer to get an ITA, it will however add 50 points your score.

regards

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am applying for ECA from WES against following degrees

1. Matric
2. Inter
4. CAT (Certified accounting technician)
5. Bsc in applied accounting from oxford brookes university.

If WES doesn't give equivalence against one degree e.g. CAT than will i get proper equivalence against others ? As per my understanding WES provide documents to documents ECA that means if WES decides that one degree doesnt met their criteria but others do than he will provide positive report for those. Am i right fellows ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hassanawan1985 said:
I am applying for ECA from WES against following degrees

1. Matric
2. Inter
4. CAT (Certified accounting technician)
5. Bsc in applied accounting from oxford brookes university.

If WES doesn't give equivalence against one degree e.g. CAT than will i get proper equivalence against others ? As per my understanding WES provide documents to documents ECA that means if WES decides that one degree doesnt met their criteria but others do than he will provide positive report for those. Am i right fellows ?
Yes that's right. You do not need to evaluate 1 and 2 in your list.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
nv0411 said:
You are right. Mexico PCC process will be taken care of the Canadian Embassy provided you submit the requisite documents. As for FBI PCC, dont expect to get it within 90 days (unless you are lucky). Most people submit their e-APR as soon as they get all their remaining documents ready. They also submit an acknowledgement of having applied for FBI PCC. Once the PCC is received, it is uploaded to your profile.
You can easily get FBI PCC within 90 days. If you are unlucky, then it might take longer than that.