+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Mar 22, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need Advise,

my existing EE profile is created by my Immi Consultant with a CRS of 427, now I have noticed that for Ontario Human Capital programme, it may help to re-create my EE profile for getting NOI.

can I have another profile created by me, if any profile selected, I can withdraw the other. Consultant want to charge another 900 Dollar to do the same- Greedy

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Trevor_canada said:
Hi All,
I have recently received ECA and i have completed my EE profile.The job bank formalities are also done.
But when i login, my application status reads -->We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
What does that mean ? Is my EE profile active??
I am afraid its not, because when i created my profile, upon completion i received a message in .pdf that specifically said "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates."

You would infact receive 2 messages in your CIC account, first one would say that "Thank you for submitting your Express Entry profile." and would also have your job bank Express Entry Profile Number and Job seeker validation code. Once you use these credentials to register at the job bank website then you will receive the second message in the CIC account that says "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates."

Hope it helps!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
omu said:
Hi all, What date will be the next express entry draw, am hoping on getting an ITA! Fingers crossed
No idea. They don't publish dates. Could be tomorrow, could be next year.

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupinder2k17 said:
I am afraid its not, because when i created my profile, upon completion i received a message in .pdf that specifically said "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates."

You would infact receive 2 messages in your CIC account, first one would say that "Thank you for submitting your Express Entry profile." and would also have your job bank Express Entry Profile Number and Job seeker validation code. Once you use these credentials to register at the job bank website then you will receive the second message in the CIC account that says "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates."

Hope it helps!
Hi Rupinder,
Thanks for the reply and yeah i have received these messages as well.
So its active then?

Jaitee

Mar 25, 2017
I am applying from my home country (India) but have funds in UK bank account where I worked 3 years. Can I use foreign bank account as proof of funds?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Jaitee said:
I am applying from my home country (India) but have funds in UK bank account where I worked 3 years. Can I use foreign bank account as proof of funds?
Of course. How do you think the rest of the foreign skilled workers who have never been to Canada before do it?

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Trevor_canada said:
Hi Rupinder,
Thanks for the reply and yeah i have received these messages as well.
So its active then?
I am sure it is then. I hope it is showing your CRS as well.

Best of luck!

Jaip22

Dec 19, 2016
Hi Friends,

Is anyone faced below issue in 'Personal activities' -

Here, I understand, we are supposed to enter details of last 10 years OR since 18th birthday whichever was later. However, when I opened the form, I could see details already extracted for period greater than 10 years, which is 25 years in my case.

Can someone please advise, we are supposed to 'Delete Row' all the entries that refer to period greater than 10 years ago OR should we keep all entries as-is that was automatically extracted by the CIC application ?

Thankyou !

gailmargolis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would STRICTLY advise changing the order for the Step by Step EE instructions. I would recommend combining IELTS and ECA into 1 step, there is NO reason they can't be done concurrently.

sara10

Mar 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am a PhD student in Canada and I would like to know whether I should apply for my PR while I am still a student. I moved to Canada when I was 18 to do my Bachelor's degree in the field of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. It is a four year academic program. Then, I started my PhD in another province in Canada. I am currently in my fourth year of my PhD (in total, this is my 8th year in Canada) and my field of study is still Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (Specialization in Oncology). Someone told me that I still needed at least 2 years of skilled work experience. My Phd project is being funded by the local provincial cancer research centre (PCCRC) and not through my University. My lab is also at the research centre and not at the university. So technically, I am under the PCCRC's payroll. My bank deposits have the PCCRC's name. They have also agreed to provide an employment verification letter. If this is acceptable, then I have four years of skilled work experience. I am not sure what my job title would be and how it is classed on the CIC website. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,
I have been an external consultant for almost an year under a particular NOC. As non of these individual projects are more than one year can I get points for employment. if so how do I stat it in my EE profile?
Note – All these are for different organisations/clients

Independent consultancies:
Consultancy 1 – August 2016
Consultancy 2 – August – September 2016
Consultancy 3 – October 2016
Consultancy 4 – September- October 2016
Consultancy 5 – October – November 2016
Consultancy 6 – November – December 2016
Consultancy 7 – Jan 2017 to present

suede

Nov 16, 2015
Hello Guys,

Would like to thank the OP for this breakdown, it's been a really big help!

I have a question though, we are about to start our application, but was wondering the following:

1. What would happen if the Main Applicant (my wife) will need to renew her passport during the process.

2. On her current passport, she is still using her maiden name, would you recommend to change it to her married name if she renew her passport or just keep the maiden name?

Thanks a lot guys and good luck to all of us!

habibdhaka

Mar 6, 2017
I am having confusions with 2 questions under Personal History>Statutory Questions:

1. Has .... been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has .... ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Previously i have occasion of rejected tourist visa. Now do I have to put Yes to both the questions? If i put yes, it asks for details, and what kind of details am i to put?

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hello Guys, My friend got ITA some time back but when she was about to submit her application she realized she put her husband's NOC code incorrectly. It should have been 2173 (Software Engineer) but she had put 2147 (Computer Engineer).

Her husband is secondary applicant and this doesn't make any difference to points, but can she put changed NOC for submitting application after ITA.

Please Help!