+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hi All,
I am expecting to be invited to apply soon (CRS 434) and my question is, are gift deeds acceptable to justify large (recent) deposits into my bank account? Has anyone here used gift deeds?

faraz614

Mar 20, 2017
Hi,

i applied to EE back in 2016. Got my ITA on 2 Jan 2017. My total points being 468. I have been collecting required documents since and have only few days left now to apply. the issue is while filling out my initial application for the EE pool i checked the box where it asks do you have any relatives in Canada. i have an aunt living there for last 15 years. i just found out i need to show proof of her being my aunt and her being a Canadian Citizen. I am not on good terms with her so getting the documents will be impossible.

Please suggest, what do i do now?

P.S my FSW score comes down to 67 even without the extra 5 points of a relative.

Someone please help!!!! i am freaking out.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
newuser86 said:
Hi All,
I am expecting to be invited to apply soon (CRS 434) and my question is, are gift deeds acceptable to justify large (recent) deposits into my bank account? Has anyone here used gift deeds?
Yes they are acceptable.. I used a gift deed..

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
nv0411 said:
Yes they are acceptable.. I used a gift deed..
Hello,

I am filling in my EE profile. I have few queries related to work experience.

Can you please help me?

If possible please give me your whatsapp number.

Would be great.

Thanks

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hello,

Can any of the experts clarify the following:

I have held two positions(belonging to same NOC code) in one company, how do I show them in EE profile?

Should I create two entries, one for each positions respectively. To support the same I have one reference letter from the employer stating both the positions and roles and responsibilities.

Thanks!!

shaparak

Nov 19, 2016
Hi every one,

I got ITA and am invited to apply for EE (Canadian experience). At the time I was making my cic profile I had a job offer valid for 1 year. Now, after few month that I got the invitation to apply, my job offer is valid for less than a year.
BTW, I did not get any points from job offer since it was under PGWP, but I just entered it without getting points.
I just wanna know in the e-APR, shall I change the part regarding my job offer? shall I change it to No? or leave it as it, since it should not be asked as a supporting documents when it is not considered in my points.

Best,

Sp

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
shaparak said:
Hi every one,

I got ITA and am invited to apply for EE (Canadian experience). At the time I was making my cic profile I had a job offer valid for 1 year. Now, after few month that I got the invitation to apply, my job offer is valid for less than a year.
BTW, I did not get any points from job offer since it was under PGWP, but I just entered it without getting points.
I just wanna know in the e-APR, shall I change the part regarding my job offer? shall I change it to No? or leave it as it, since it should not be asked as a supporting documents when it is not considered in my points.

Best,

Sp

Hello , I applied for OINP and received NOI. Ontario wants Applicants to share WES Credentials with OINP . But when we order on WES they also share it with CIC. Other. Applicants applied for refund and they received refund also fmbecoz they don't want to share the credentials with CIC. Can you tell that will we be need to share credentials with CIC on the later stage of PR filing ??

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
TanakaM said:
No, we don't.
Hello , I applied for OINP and received NOI. Ontario wants Applicants to share WES Credentials with OINP . But when we order on WES they also share it with CIC. Other. Applicants applied for refund and they received refund also fmbecoz they don't want to share the credentials with CIC. Can you tell that will we be need to share credentials with CIC on the later stage of PR filing ??

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
link2gurdeep said:
Hello,

Can any of the experts clarify the following:

I have held two positions(belonging to same NOC code) in one company, how do I show them in EE profile?

Should I create two entries, one for each positions respectively. To support the same I have one reference letter from the employer stating both the positions and roles and responsibilities.

Thanks!!
It is best to combine them to one NOC code which matches most closely to your job description and ensure that the reference letter from your employer covers the roles and responsibilities as per the NOC... It will be a headache to get two separate reference letters..

Feb 21, 2016
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

Hi,

I want to add my spouse details in express entry, i m the primary applicant, so if i say that we have not yet done his WES registration and show no Work experience for him, will this impact on my scores.

Please help as that is the only part which m unsure about.

Thanks,
Sampada

Nick89

Jan 25, 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Mention your job title as per reference letter and pick the NOC that matches your duties and responsibilities the most. Job tittles do not matter, the main focus of the NOC is the duties and responsibilities as tittles differ with organisations.

All the best
Many thanks for the reply.

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
shaparak said:
Hi every one,

Best,

Sp
I suggest you update you e-APR based on current validity of the job offer. They have put the updating option for such a purpose. When it doesn't reduce your point there shouldn't be any worries

Feb 21, 2016
Hi,

I want to add my spouse details in express entry, i m the primary applicant, so if i say that we have not yet done his WES registration and show no Work experience for him, will this impact on my scores.

Please help as that is the only part which m unsure about.

Thanks,
Sampada

shaparak

Nov 19, 2016
GodLuck said:
I suggest you update you e-APR based on current validity of the job offer. They have put the updating option for such a purpose. When it doesn't reduce your point there shouldn't be any worries
Thank you. You mean for the question "do you have a valid job offer?", I say No? since mine is not valid for 1 year now.. and being valid for at least 1 year is one of the criteria's of the valid job offers.