+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
is there anyone with Systamic lupus disease and got rejected for that????

ALIHINA

Feb 8, 2017
TanakaM said:
Dependents, for the sake of EE, are you spouse and children. Thus parents, unfortunately, do not qualify. You will need to sponsor them once you are settled in Canada. Based on your discription they may be inadmissible due to medical reasons. However, that will be upto CIC.

All the best.
OH MY GOD! there must be a way? cant leave parents to die if they are ill. are there any specific illnesses which are inadmissible?

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
TanakaM said:
They aren't meant to as they give them directly to CIC. BUT I hear that if you talk to them they can tell you if all has gone well.
They will give u a copy if u ask for... It's written on cic website

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017
hi

I completed my bachelor's in 5 years instead of 4 , should the academic years in express entry be 4 or 5 , ECA shows 4 years

Thanks

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hello Guys,

I studied in Canada from 2013 to 2014 (2 years). In this period, I did cashier job(part time) for a couple of employers.
After graduating, then in year 2015, I again did cashier job(full time).
Then In Jan. 2016 - Present, I'm working as Retail Store Supervisor(Noc 6211). So, I'm eligible for EE under CEC(Noc 6211).
I have not made EE profile yet. My question is:

1. Do I need to provide employer reference letters for my study period cashier jobs?
2. Do I need to provide employer reference letter for my full time cashier job in 2015(Jan to Dec)?

I know Cashier is Noc C. So, even mentioning it will not give me any point. But still....will CIC ask me for reference letters if I mention them in EE profile?
Someone told me that while making EE profile, only mention Retail Store Supervisor job experience. So, After ITA, CIC will ask me only 1 reference letter?. And then, later on, in personal history, I can mention past cashier jobs to fill in all time gaps. Is this true?. Please advice me Guys.
Thank you everyone.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
@meee12345678, following is your PM and its response. You are new member or something so your inbox appears full and a response to pm cannot be sent.

meee12345678 said:
Hi

I came across your post on the forum about creating an express entry profile while also applying for a student visa at the same time...
I have a doubt and if you would clarify it again, I would really appreciate it.

If I get my student visa, is it possible to then create an EE profile right away? as of now the scores have dropped and there is a good chance that I will get in. so What do u think is the better thing to do? Is it advisable to join the EE pool after you already have a study permit?
Yeah no worries. you can enter EE pool while having a study visa / or having an application in process

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I need some help. I have applied online after ITA and paid all the fees. Got e-AOR but still my application status is invitation received. When it will become open? Is this normal?

Thanks

sagar213

Feb 15, 2017
Hi all

Need help

My primary NOC is 4163 with approximately 5 years of experience

However I also have 11 months of experience as Information associate in Unilever and I was responsible for data quality assurance in the SAP system. I am not able to find the NOC for the same

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
sagar213 said:
Hi all

Need help

My primary NOC is 4163 with approximately 5 years of experience

However I also have 11 months of experience as Information associate in Unilever and I was responsible for data quality assurance in the SAP system. I am not able to find the NOC for the same
Just go with the first NOC. 11 month ain't gonna help you get a point anyway.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
nipuns1 said:
hi

I completed my bachelor's in 5 years instead of 4 , should the academic years in express entry be 4 or 5 , ECA shows 4 years

Thanks
It's correct. 4 yrs is the max one.

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
If there are minor mistakes in my application. Can I raise it through CSE?

Kjanzen

Jan 19, 2017
EE hours

Hello Everyone,
I'm licensed practical nurse, i started my partime job(0.4, its not 30 hours a week) in april 2016 and in june i got fulltime position at same facility. I have completed 1560 hours. Am I qualified to apply for EE in april or june. My work permit expries in July, so I'm on thin ice. I would really appreciate, if anyone could answer my question.
Thank you.

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Please help me in following things:

1. After getting ITA, before filling out the application form I was asked about the application fees, whether I will be paying just the processing fee or both the processing fees and RPRF. I chose to pay both the fees together for me and my spouse which comes out to be around 2080$. I just found out that I can have a transaction of 1200$ per day with my Debit card :(. How to revise that decision which I made earlier and pay just the processing fee which is 1100$. I am worried because now just below my document checklist the total fee of 2080$ is being displayed.

2. Secondly my wife moved to our present address 4 months ago after our marriage. I got her PCC from our local police station. But that police station clearly mentioned in the PCC certificate that she has been living at this address for only 4months. Before 4months she used to live in a different city. Do we have to submit the PCC from her previous city as well or one PCC will suffice for the whole country?

Thankyou for your help friends

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
remo123 said:
Hello Everyone,

Please help me in following things:

1. After getting ITA, before filling out the application form I was asked about the application fees, whether I will be paying just the processing fee or both the processing fees and RPRF. I chose to pay both the fees together for me and my spouse which comes out to be around 2080$. I just found out that I can have a transaction of 1200$ per day with my Debit card :(. How to revise that decision which I made earlier and pay just the processing fee which is 1100$. I am worried because now just below my document checklist the total fee of 2080$ is being displayed.

2. Secondly my wife moved to our present address 4 months ago after our marriage. I got her PCC from our local police station. But that police station clearly mentioned in the PCC certificate that she has been living at this address for only 4months. Before 4months she used to live in a different city. Do we have to submit the PCC from her previous city as well or one PCC will suffice for the whole country?

Thankyou for your help friends
1) I am not sure which one is better to pay. With RPRF or without. I paid both and yes the amount was 2080 CAD. You can borrow a credit card from your friend and pay him cash in advance. Its better to clear payment as fast as possible as there is a time constraint for 2 hours.

2) I have not gone through this however as per the seniors of this forum, 1 PCC for 1 country would suffice.

Hope this helps

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
Thanks etcoflife,

So we get two hours to clear the payments? Is it possible to clear it in two transactions? I can pay 1100 dollars before 0000am and remaining after 0000am.