+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

JAMAICAN SEAN

Dec 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
upfront medical
Guys I am in a similar dilemma, I received ITA on Feb 22, 2016. My daughter is in Jamaica and I am in Canada, whenever I call the medical physician to book an appointment for her to do the medical, I am told that she has to have an IME form before she can do the medical. They say the IME form should have her name , and a unique number. Where do I get this form? Will CIC send me this form? N.B. I am at the stage to upload my documents.

Your help will be highly appreciated..

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Getting following error while creating an EE profile...

System-generated error code:O0ZOGL5C (2017-03-05 02:44:04)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
There is no need to Panick. Get it signed by people whom they know you but in supervisory position and willing to verify your roles & responsibilities to IRCC when contacted.
Do not forget to get a visiting card from the person who signs and share that with IRCC!

tahminaml said:
does the reference letter has to be from HR or supervisor???? can i do it from someone who knew me then like "director of internal operations???" currently there is a junior hr officer who dont know me and my supervisor has resigned already

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
uzumaki said:
There is no need to Panick. Get it signed by people whom they know you but in supervisory position and willing to verify your roles & responsibilities to IRCC when contacted.
Do not forget to get a visiting card from the person who signs and share that with IRCC!
As far as I know, there is no need to get the business card. Just mentioning the contact details in the letter should be enough. Correct me if I am wrong because my boss doesnt have a business card printed and I am not planning to submit it. I am submitting salary stubs an experience letter with contact details.

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
Guys please help me in the following,

1. The dates of my spouse education mentioned in the express profile are different from the actual by 2 months. In the e-APR i have just entered the correct dates. It doesnot by any means affect my overall score as I am not claiming any points for wifes education. Will it make a difference if the dates in my eAPR and express entry profile donot match.

regards

shwetha.amin4

Feb 18, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have received ITA this week. Any help with the below query will be helpful.

My spouse worked in US for 8 months in 2014.
Does he require police certificate though I am the primary applicant.

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
shwetha.amin4 said:
Hi,

I have received ITA this week. Any help with the below query will be helpful.

My spouse worked in US for 8 months in 2014.
Does he require police certificate though I am the primary applicant.
Yes he requires a police certificate. It is a must.

the CIC webiste states that
"
Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more................

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner
Their dependent children 18 years of age or older, including non-accompanying

"

best of luck

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
redgreatwall said:
Hello Experts,

Do I need to upload all the pay stubs for two years or just some of them?

Thank you and have a good day.
Infact as per the CIC requirement you donot need to upload any pay stub at all. You just need to upload an experience letter as Proof of work. However just to make your case stronger, its a good idea to ad one months pay stub.

This is what I have gathered till now. more seniors can guide us all.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello

Can somebody tell me if I need to have fund before starting the express entry application process or I can do it simultaneously eg. keep money when I start my application?

I have already given my IELTS and WES evaluation is done also.

Also can I show a joint account with my father? We can both handle the account with same privileges and have shown this account previously for my study abroad.

I do have personal account but it is rather new.

Thanks in advance for answering.

Regards
Lifehack

desert eagle

Feb 13, 2017
Dear Experts,
I recently got the ITA and in the process of uploading the documents. I noticed a change in the job title (not job description or NOC) in one of the past positions. I was a contract hire to the client company and the job title in contract company was 'X' and my job title in client company was 'Y'. I managed to get the employment letter in CIC format from client company with designation 'Y'. However all the payslips and employment contract says job title -'X'. Please advise if I risk rejection, in case I change the job title in the employment history at this stage.

Appreciate all your help.

Thanks and Regards

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Didn't get a response over 3 weeks...still hoping someone here can help me please....
++++++++++++

Hi tanaka, Hero guy, raj and all those knowledgeable Everyone and aspirants here....

It's fantastic to know how everyone helps the other with information, great work guys. I've been following EE from Jan'16 and got so interested after a month that i realised that i want to start fresh in Canada. I've started to prepare for the groundwork i.e. getting reference letters, learning the process....etc I have a question for anyone to help.

1. From 2012-Nov'2015 i've been an employed communication trainer for a company
2 Jan 2016 onwards i started to work on contracts as a Communication Trainer again.
3 Sep 2016 (until Current) i jumped from the call centre to mainstream corporate as a Learning Coordinator for a Management Institute (Online Education).

Question 1: Guys what should be my NOC?
+++++++

Also, I live with my mother in Mumbai. I'm the only one to immigrate not my mum.

Question 2: So POF to be shown will be for me only, right?
+++++++=

I need to have Indian Rupees around 6.5 lacs to show as POF....

Question 3: what if you have only 5lacs then
++++++

Lastly.....do i have a chance basis my work experience....

-Cheers,

Noel

shwetha.amin4

Feb 18, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
remo123 said:
Yes he requires a police certificate. It is a must.

the CIC webiste states that
"
Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more................

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner
Their dependent children 18 years of age or older, including non-accompanying

"

best of luck
Thank you remo for the info...

kevinmanojkumar1990

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

Post ITA , I am filling up my form. Stumbled into Study and Languages-->Education History category. My highest education is Bachelors and i have an ECA done for it.
Should i add my secondary school details as well and mention ECA done as No? Or just the post secondary credentials is enough?

Thanks in advance.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
Wes counted my masters as bachelors... Can i write masters in the personal history section or I need to write bachelors there as well as per wes report

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
tahminaml said:
Wes counted my masters as bachelors... Can i write masters in the personal history section or I need to write bachelors there as well as per wes report
It doesn't really matter as they don't ask for evidence in personal history. But I would stick to what WES has called it.