+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Spenz

Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I have few queries in relation to IELTS and Medical test.

Do we require the TPR number in the IELTS certificate to update the EE account. Will I have to wait until I receive the certificates that will take a week to deliver?
Also do we need to book for the medical examination closer to the 90 days or can we book for the medical exam right after an ITA is received as the validity for the report is 12 months? I was asked to wait until the 30 days after receiving the ITA to go for the medical test as the CIC would only consider the application after the said 90days and that submitting the documents before 50 days will have no impact. Can you let me know if this info is correct. If I have my docs ready within the 50days of ITA being revived can i submit the documents and will it have any impact in processing time.
Can someone let me know the average time span the EE takes to complete the verification process once all the documents are submitted?

Thanks

Mar 6, 2017
Hello all,

Great job with the thread! keep up the good work : )

My question is regarding the aspect of the CRS system regarding highest education. I have entered my degree, (which is a bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical Science from an Egyptian University), as a Bachelors Degree, and received the 112 points for education. This, ofcourse, was after I received my ECA and it read that my degree was equivalent to a 4 year Bsc. Degree.
It was later brought to my attention that a bsc. in pharmacy MAY be considered as a "Professional Degree needed to practice in a Licensed Profession", and thus is equal (in CRS points) to a Masters Degree, and thus be eligible for 126 points, (check the CIC website under 'How to read your ECA report'). Since my spouse has the same degree, needless to say this may guarantee me an ITA. I am worried, however, that if I change it and then submit my papers after receiving an ITA I would be deemed lying on my application and be barred for 5 years, so I need to make absolutely sure.
I apologise in advance if this question has already been asked.
Can anyone help with a previous example or experience?
Much thanks in advance and good luck to all!

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Spenz said:
Hi guys,

Do we require the TPR number in the IELTS certificate to update the EE account. Will I have to wait until I receive the certificates that will take a week to deliver?
Also do we need to book for the medical examination closer to the 90 days or can we book for the medical exam right after an ITA is received as the validity for the report is 12 months? I was asked to wait until the 30 days after receiving the ITA to go for the medical test as the CIC would only consider the application after the said 90days and that submitting the documents before 50 days will have no impact. Can you let me know if this info is correct. If I have my docs ready within the 50days of ITA being revived can i submit the documents and will it have any impact in processing time.
Can someone let me know the average time span the EE takes to complete the verification process once all the documents are submitted?

Thanks
Yes we do require the TRF number from the IELTS certificate for EE. Until you receive the certificate you won't be able to get your TRF number. Try to do your medical few weeks before submitting your EAPR as after getting PPR you have to land in canada before your medical expires.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Quick question, I did a distance learning degree with a UK university. I did the 1st 4 months while living and the UK, then moved back home. I only went back there for my graduation. So where it asks which country this took place should I put my home country or England?

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
akram.k.nassar said:
Hello all,

Great job with the thread! keep up the good work : )

My question is regarding the aspect of the CRS system regarding highest education. I have entered my degree, (which is a bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical Science from an Egyptian University), as a Bachelors Degree, and received the 112 points for education. This, ofcourse, was after I received my ECA and it read that my degree was equivalent to a 4 year Bsc. Degree.
It was later brought to my attention that a bsc. in pharmacy MAY be considered as a "Professional Degree needed to practice in a Licensed Profession", and thus is equal (in CRS points) to a Masters Degree, and thus be eligible for 126 points, (check the CIC website under 'How to read your ECA report'). Since my spouse has the same degree, needless to say this may guarantee me an ITA. I am worried, however, that if I change it and then submit my papers after receiving an ITA I would be deemed lying on my application and be barred for 5 years, so I need to make absolutely sure.
I apologise in advance if this question has already been asked.
Can anyone help with a previous example or experience?
Much thanks in advance and good luck to all!
Per my limited experience, you can make changes to your application as you are yet to receive ITA. You will get an ITA based on the information you've entered, and of course you need to provide supplementary proofs for what you've entered. Changes can be made to a profile, that's not an issue. Example - If at the time of profile creation I only had a bachelor's degree, now I've completed one year management program and I receive a new ECA report for this, I can always go into my profile and add this new education. After getting ITA, I need to provide the proof. That's the general principle, however I'll wait for other experts to comment here.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Dear seniors,

Will a freshly prepared Term Deposit work? I have submitted that with a letter from the bank manager. Please help.

Thanks

budhirar

Apr 23, 2016
Hi

Please suggest-
1) Is company stamp required (not equired or good to have) on referral letter(letterhead)? Normally, most of the companies doent stamp on letterhead.

2) Is Form 16 required with the application? If yes, then why is it required? If yes, then is it required for all the companies or the only latest?

3) If i am not unemployed for last 6 months, is it fine to show unemployed or make work-ex from a known company? But, in the later case there is no salary credit in bank account.

Thanks in advance.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
budhirar said:
Hi

Please suggest-
1) Is company stamp required (not equired or good to have) on referral letter(letterhead)? Normally, most of the companies doent stamp on letterhead.

2) Is Form 16 required with the application? If yes, then why is it required? If yes, then is it required for all the companies or the only latest?

3) If i am not unemployed for last 6 months, is it fine to show unemployed or make work-ex from a known company? But, in the later case there is no salary credit in bank account.

Thanks in advance.
1. Yes. It assures the credibility.

2. Depends. If you have all the reference letters and you show your salary account as the POF then you don't need Form 16 until they ask for it.

3. If you want to show it you need to provide all the documents. If deducting six months doesnt hurt your score then there's no harm in deducting it.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Spenz said:
Hi guys,

Thanks
In addition, you can submit your documents at any time. So if you get ITA today you can submit documents tomorrow and they will start processing right away.
"I was asked to wait until the 30 days after receiving the ITA to go for the medical test as the CIC would only consider the application after the said 90days and that submitting the documents before 50 days will have no impact."

This is a huge lie! total rubbish.

CIC aim to process applications within 6 months.

All the best

Mar 6, 2017
vishalphonsa said:
Per my limited experience, you can make changes to your application as you are yet to receive ITA. You will get an ITA based on the information you've entered, and of course you need to provide supplementary proofs for what you've entered. Changes can be made to a profile, that's not an issue. Example - If at the time of profile creation I only had a bachelor's degree, now I've completed one year management program and I receive a new ECA report for this, I can always go into my profile and add this new education. After getting ITA, I need to provide the proof. That's the general principle, however I'll wait for other experts to comment here.
Thanks for the help, but that's not my question. I know I can alter it, but should I? does my degree count as a professional degree or not?

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
ACRO police check.

Can someone please advice me what they mean by addresses for the last 10 years?

Does this mean all the addresses that I have lived at all over the world in the
last 10 years or ONLY pertaining to the UK when I was studying there?

I wrote twice to ACRO but no feedback as yet so need an answer so I can
start my application.

Thank you all!!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Minx said:
ACRO police check.

Can someone please advice me what they mean by addresses for the last 10 years?

Does this mean all the addresses that I have lived at all over the world in the
last 10 years or ONLY pertaining to the UK when I was studying there?

I wrote twice to ACRO but no feedback as yet so need an answer so I can
start my application.

Thank you all!!
It is referring to all the addresses you have used across the world in the past 10 years (both inside and outside the UK).

All the best.

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
TanakaM said:
It is referring to all the addresses you have used across the world in the past 10 year (both inside and outside the UK).

All the best.
:) Thank you Tanaka. I just got a reply from ACRO confirming yr feedback
as well. I may just write you directly in here if you don't mind! Seem to be
the easiest way to get the best answer vs trawling the threads pulling my
hair out :p

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hello Guys,

I'm EE CEC eligible(On PGWP in Canada). I'm making EE profile and want to give minimum required information to avoid being asked extra documents by system. My questions are about:

1.Funds: I know CEC don't require proof of funds. So, Can I put $0 here?. or should I put some number?. (I'm afraid like...suppose I put $10,000....system will ask me for proof even being invited under CEC)

2. Valid job offer: I have answered 'No' to this. (as currently, i'm retail store supervisor on PGWP). Is this okay?

3. Education: I've masters from Canada & Bachelor from India(No ECA). In EE profile, I've put only Masters. Should I also enter Bachelor's and select its ECA as NO. Or Only Master's is enough to get full education points?.

(3.1) Suppose I also enter Bachelor degree and its ECA as NO. Then, after ITA, the scanned copies of 'DMC of each semester' and 'final degree' will work? or I would have to get its transcripts from India(getting transcripts is little bit lengthy process)?

4. Job bank registration: After submitting profile, do I've to register on job bank? Is this for everyone or for people who are not working currently?

Thank you very much. Enjoy your day.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Minx said:
:) Thank you Tanaka. I just got a reply from ACRO confirming yr feedback
as well. I may just write you directly in here if you don't mind! Seem to be
the easiest way to get the best answer vs trawling the threads pulling my
hair out :p
No problem, I will definitely help whenever I can. If you encounter any challenges during this process don't hesitate to post it on this forum. There will always be someone willing to help.

All the best.