+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
If there are minor mistakes in my application. Can I raise it through CSE?

Kjanzen

Jan 19, 2017
EE hours

Hello Everyone,
I'm licensed practical nurse, i started my partime job(0.4, its not 30 hours a week) in april 2016 and in june i got fulltime position at same facility. I have completed 1560 hours. Am I qualified to apply for EE in april or june. My work permit expries in July, so I'm on thin ice. I would really appreciate, if anyone could answer my question.
Thank you.

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Please help me in following things:

1. After getting ITA, before filling out the application form I was asked about the application fees, whether I will be paying just the processing fee or both the processing fees and RPRF. I chose to pay both the fees together for me and my spouse which comes out to be around 2080$. I just found out that I can have a transaction of 1200$ per day with my Debit card :(. How to revise that decision which I made earlier and pay just the processing fee which is 1100$. I am worried because now just below my document checklist the total fee of 2080$ is being displayed.

2. Secondly my wife moved to our present address 4 months ago after our marriage. I got her PCC from our local police station. But that police station clearly mentioned in the PCC certificate that she has been living at this address for only 4months. Before 4months she used to live in a different city. Do we have to submit the PCC from her previous city as well or one PCC will suffice for the whole country?

Thankyou for your help friends

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
remo123 said:
Hello Everyone,

Please help me in following things:

1. After getting ITA, before filling out the application form I was asked about the application fees, whether I will be paying just the processing fee or both the processing fees and RPRF. I chose to pay both the fees together for me and my spouse which comes out to be around 2080$. I just found out that I can have a transaction of 1200$ per day with my Debit card :(. How to revise that decision which I made earlier and pay just the processing fee which is 1100$. I am worried because now just below my document checklist the total fee of 2080$ is being displayed.

2. Secondly my wife moved to our present address 4 months ago after our marriage. I got her PCC from our local police station. But that police station clearly mentioned in the PCC certificate that she has been living at this address for only 4months. Before 4months she used to live in a different city. Do we have to submit the PCC from her previous city as well or one PCC will suffice for the whole country?

Thankyou for your help friends
1) I am not sure which one is better to pay. With RPRF or without. I paid both and yes the amount was 2080 CAD. You can borrow a credit card from your friend and pay him cash in advance. Its better to clear payment as fast as possible as there is a time constraint for 2 hours.

2) I have not gone through this however as per the seniors of this forum, 1 PCC for 1 country would suffice.

Hope this helps

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
Thanks etcoflife,

So we get two hours to clear the payments? Is it possible to clear it in two transactions? I can pay 1100 dollars before 0000am and remaining after 0000am.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
remo123 said:
Thanks etcoflife,

So we get two hours to clear the payments? Is it possible to clear it in two transactions? I can pay 1100 dollars before 0000am and remaining after 0000am.
I dont think so. The payment gateway will tell you how much to pay. You have no choice.

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
I made a mistake in my eAPR. Filing up the form, i erroneously entered my job position as internal auditor III rather than Internal Auditor II. It was an honest mistake. I may added "I" erroneously. I already raised CSE. Any additional thing to do?

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
name of my previous company changed a bit...is that a problem???

shwetha.amin4

Feb 18, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have received ITA on 2nd Mrch. :)

Needed clarification from experts:
I got promoted in my current role after submitting the EE profile. :) Can I update my EE profile now before submitting the documents for ITA?

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
shwetha.amin4 said:
Hi,

I have received ITA on 2nd Mrch. :)

Needed clarification from experts:
I got promoted in my current role after submitting the EE profile. :) Can I update my EE profile now before submitting the documents for ITA?
Yes you can.

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Prjains said:
Guys do you think the CIC draw will drop to 420????
At least I believe it'll drop to 420 before rising again due to OINP

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
does the reference letter has to be from HR or supervisor???? can i do it from someone who knew me then like "director of internal operations???" currently there is a junior hr officer who dont know me and my supervisor has resigned already

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hi everyone.

I submitted my OINP application on 4-March-2016 and received AOR in Oct.

I inquired OINP about the status and i got following response:

Subject: RE: Enquiry about status of application: File No. XHSW-1605524. - 3
To: *********
CC:

Dear ********:

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program mailbox.

A new feature of the OINP online application system is that applicants will now be able to check the status of their application directly through the OINP e-Filing Portal. You may log in to your ONe-key account at any time to view the status of your registration and/or application. If you have registered for more than one OINP stream, you can manage all of your registrations and/or applications from your ONe-key account.

Our focus at this time is to implement changes to our business processes to expedite processing while maintaining rigorous standards. Once this work has been completed, we will be in a position to develop new benchmarks and metrics.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. For more information, please refer to our website at www.ontarioimmigration.ca

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th Floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
Email: Ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca
This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this telecommunication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic mail and destroy the message.

Sent: March 2, 2017 1:22 PM
To: Express Entry (MCI); Ontario Nominee (MCI)
Subject: Enquiry about status of application: File No. XHSW-*******.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration
Government of Ontario

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to my Application for Provisional Nomination to Ontario holding File No. XHSW-16*****.

My application was received on 4-March-2016.

I received Additional documents request on 27-Jan-17 and submitted all requested document on same day.

May I request in fair update on approximately time duration of the remaining process to decision?

Many thanks for your time and response in anticipation.

Best Regards

Pratikkumar Dave

I created an ONe-key account. There is possibility of creating new but not able to find a way to "register" an old application to track.

Has someone tried this?

caniko

Mar 3, 2017
Hi,
I received an ITA in the latest draw. Although I am very excited, i have the following queries which have come up since I started completing the form:
Lets say my name is Ajit Pal Singh.

1) As per my passport, it says Given Name as "Ajit Pal Singh", with last name blank.
2) In my EE profile, I entered Last Name "Singh", First Name "Ajit Pal"
3) My IELTS score is based on my passport
4) WES application has my Last Name "Singh", First Name "Ajit Pal", since there was no way to skip either first name or last name.

I cant update the name in the EE profile. I can think of bifurcating my name in passport as I have found an article iambeinghappy.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/

I am in full on panic mode, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance