+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

saran24

Mar 24, 2016
TanakaM said:
No forms, just your passport and Express Entry number is needed. To be safe call your chosen Doctor and ask if they require anything else. They will do an Upfront medical examination.

All the best
Thank you for your quick response. It is not an upfront medical examination, It is asking for proof of medical exam. Does it get automatically uploaded by the doctor? because when I asked the doctor's office response was they will submit the forms online to CIC directly. Please help me out here.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
saran24 said:
Thank you for your quick response. It is not an upfront medical examination, It is asking for proof of medical exam. Does it get automatically uploaded by the doctor? because when I asked the doctor's office response was they will submit the forms online to CIC directly. Please help me out here.
What I mean is the doctor will give you a confirmation document (upfront medical form) which you upload yourself as proof of having done the medicals. They will then give CIC the results directly.

Read the section on medicals in this post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

Hope you understand.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Your qualifications and work experience look good, however, you need a WES Reference number in order to create an EE profile. So, unfortunately, you have to wait for WES to finish their review. Should be 20 working days or so.

Oh. Thanks a lot

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will I get an email when my BG will change from Not needed at this time to In progress?

samirachugh01

Feb 21, 2017
Hi

Neither of my current or previous employer is ready to give me the experience certificate containing details required in specifications. All are saying that the company policy doesn't permit it. Appointment letter and relieving letter is all I have.

Is there any way out? I heard for such cases, I can attach the same two letters as above and give an affidavit. Is anyone aware of this affidavit or any other way out? Please help.

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
Hello Friends,

Can we have two EE profiles parallel together momentarily?

I already have one profile created in oct'16 and now this EE reference is being used in SINP EE aplication which is in process.

As we know OINP is mostly issuing NOI's to new EE profiles, I wanted to create a new profile as I can't delete earlier EE profile. My CRS is 420.

Afterwords, I will revoke one. Please suggest if I can have 2 EE profiles together momentarily?

sciacallo

Feb 28, 2017
Hello there I am new to this forum and I wonder if I could get your opinion about something.
I have got my ita but I have got a criminal conviction because of reckless driving. The event occurred in 2007 and I got my final conviction (monetary penalty) in 2015 which I paid in 2016. When exploring my options for rehabilitation, I sadly see that I have "none" :(
Is there any way to work around this problem? Will appreciate if you have any advice

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
hello how long does it take to receive EE profile number and 4-character job seeker validation code?

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
saran24 said:
HI
I have a work experience of 5 years not in continuation. I worked from 2010-2012 and thn 2013- till date .I wanted to ask whether I should include my previous work or not. kindly suggest

sciacallo

Feb 28, 2017
Hello there I am new to this forum and I wonder if I could get your opinion about something.
I have got my ita but I have got a criminal conviction because of reckless driving with injury. The event occurred in 2007 and I got my final conviction (monetary penalty) in 2015 which I paid in 2016. When exploring my options for rehabilitation, I sadly see that I have "none" Sad
Is there any way to work around this problem? Will appreciate if you have any advice

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
barusahib2013 said:
HI
I have a work experience of 5 years not in continuation. I worked from 2010-2012 and thn 2013- till date .I wanted to ask whether I should include my previous work or not. kindly suggest
kindly advise

saran24

Mar 24, 2016
TanakaM said:
What I mean is the doctor will give you a confirmation document (upfront medical form) which you upload yourself as proof of having done the medicals. They will then give CIC the results directly.

Read the section on medicals in this post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

Hope you understand.
Thank you so much clearing up the confusion. I greatly appreciate all the help. Thank you again.

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
tahminaml said:
hello how long does it take to receive EE profile number and 4-character job seeker validation code?
Few minutes once you create your EE profile

nishadmakol

Nov 1, 2016
Mother's Wrong Last Name: "Laxmi" Over "Lakshmi"

Dear Seniors,

I am struggling to make a decision and really need an advise. I am travelling to my home country in another 2 days, so need to take an informed decision.

Background: Indian nationality having 9+ years of experience, working in Dubai for over last 4.5 years.
Engineering from India (Punjab) followed by international MBA in 2012. Received ITA on 8th Feb'17.
My father passed away long back. Mother is a govt. employee serving Punjab Govt.

Question: My mother's name in all her documents is Shubh Lakshmi. The documents are her passport, our house, banks etc.
Her name in all my documents is Shubh Laxmi. By documents here I mean 10th, Birth Certificate, my passport etc.

Now I am only applying for my wife and mine PR in the application. But I need to provide information of all my blood related family members.
In the near future, I will definitely like my mom to shift with us. As her name is Lakshmi but I always did the mistake of using it "Laxmi", what should be done ?
I have gotten all my experience letters with the existing passport number. Also my aunt (Mom's sister) stays in Ontario. I don't know if I have gotten any points for her, but I have surely shown her in my application. Now I have to use my mother's passport showing her parents and in some of the document my aunt's parents so that both of them can be shown as sisters.

From what I gather, now I am left with two options:

A) Get a new passport with changed mother's name, get a new Birth Certificate translated in English with updated mother's name, get PCC for Dubai and India and apply from Dubai location only. Mention in LOE that all the skill letters were made before getting the new passport. The whole intention was to rectify mother's last name.

B) Make an affidavit stating both the names Shubh Lakshmi and Shubh Laxmi are the same person and I have been using it wrongly. In the PR application, using option Other's name as Lakshmi. After getting PR, maybe then apply new passport.

Please advise on this rare case, how should I proceed. Is there something to be worried about ?

I will really appreciate your reply on the above.

Thanks & Regards
Nishad

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hi All,

When creating my EE profile I only mentioned my professional experience after graduating from university, but did not mention any non-professional jobs (e.g. salesman, student cashier etc.) that I gained prior/while I was in university. I often read about dates and gaps in-between on this forum when it comes to work experience. My question is when should I mention the aforementioned jobs and what kind of questions can I expect from CIC on gaps between those non-professional jobs or any other concerns that they usually have?

Thank you very much!