+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
Hello my previous company's name has been changed recently. It was 'lamudi, Shop Bangladesh ltd' before and now it is 'Lamudi, real estate bangladesh Ltd'

Will tht be a problem?

tarek_972

May 8, 2012
Dear All

Can i edit my EE profile after submission? Like passport no...Cause my PP will expire nest month thn i need to put the update pp no?

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
tarek_972 said:
Dear All

Can i edit my EE profile after submission? Like passport no...Cause my PP will expire nest month thn i need to put the update pp no?
Sure you can update your EE profile. Make it as recent as possible

nishadmakol

Nov 1, 2016
nishadmakol said:
Mother's Wrong Last Name: "Laxmi" Over "Lakshmi"

Dear Seniors,

I am struggling to make a decision and really need an advise. I am travelling to my home country in another 2 days, so need to take an informed decision.

Background: Indian nationality having 9+ years of experience, working in Dubai for over last 4.5 years.
Engineering from India (Punjab) followed by international MBA in 2012. Received ITA on 8th Feb'17.
My father passed away long back. Mother is a govt. employee serving Punjab Govt.

Question: My mother's name in all her documents is Shubh Lakshmi. The documents are her passport, our house, banks etc.
Her name in all my documents is Shubh Laxmi. By documents here I mean 10th, Birth Certificate, my passport etc.

Now I am only applying for my wife and mine PR in the application. But I need to provide information of all my blood related family members.
In the near future, I will definitely like my mom to shift with us. As her name is Lakshmi but I always did the mistake of using it "Laxmi", what should be done ?
I have gotten all my experience letters with the existing passport number. Also my aunt (Mom's sister) stays in Ontario. I don't know if I have gotten any points for her, but I have surely shown her in my application. Now I have to use my mother's passport showing her parents and in some of the document my aunt's parents so that both of them can be shown as sisters.

From what I gather, now I am left with two options:

A) Get a new passport with changed mother's name, get a new Birth Certificate translated in English with updated mother's name, get PCC for Dubai and India and apply from Dubai location only. Mention in LOE that all the skill letters were made before getting the new passport. The whole intention was to rectify mother's last name.

B) Make an affidavit stating both the names Shubh Lakshmi and Shubh Laxmi are the same person and I have been using it wrongly. In the PR application, using option Other's name as Lakshmi. After getting PR, maybe then apply new passport.

Please advise on this rare case, how should I proceed. Is there something to be worried about ?

I will really appreciate your reply on the above.

Thanks & Regards
Nishad
Seniors, Can I expect an answer on this. Due to large inflow of message, re-messaging as it might get lost.

Thanks
Nishad

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Sorry for posting again.Please can someone help me out.

I have submitted my papers to WES on 22nd December and still waiting for evaluation.

They did verify my papers in January as they sent email to my institute but it's been more than a month after that and I have still not received any report.

Does this happen to anyone else?Also is there way to contact them directly?

Thank you in advance for answering my queries.

Regards
Lifehack

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
sciacallo said:
Hello there I am new to this forum and I wonder if I could get your opinion about something.
I have got my ita but I have got a criminal conviction because of reckless driving. The event occurred in 2007 and I got my final conviction (monetary penalty) in 2015 which I paid in 2016. When exploring my options for rehabilitation, I sadly see that I have "none" :(
Is there any way to work around this problem? Will appreciate if you have any advice
Hi and welcome to the forum.

My thinking is that if you declare and clearly explain the situation you should be okay. I'm assuming you have obtained a PCC which shows that you were cleared of the conviction.

However, your case seems like one which needs an expert's advise. I would recommend that you consult an Immigration Lawyer.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
barusahib2013 said:
HI
I have a work experience of 5 years not in continuation. I worked from 2010-2012 and thn 2013- till date .I wanted to ask whether I should include my previous work or not. kindly suggest
Hi,

Your current job is enough to get you maximum points for experience in the express entry system (3years+). So you can get a reference letter from your current employer alone, then include previous job in the personal history section (this won't require a reference letter).

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rkhan15 said:
Hi All,

When creating my EE profile I only mentioned my professional experience after graduating from university, but did not mention any non-professional jobs (e.g. salesman, student cashier etc.) that I gained prior/while I was in university. I often read about dates and gaps in-between on this forum when it comes to work experience. My question is when should I mention the aforementioned jobs and what kind of questions can I expect from CIC on gaps between those non-professional jobs or any other concerns that they usually have?

Thank you very much!
This is okay since you will only be given points for the skilled work experience. You can enter the rest in the personal history section which asks for everything you have done in the last 10 years. So you shouldn't have gaps.

Dodosousi

Jan 31, 2017
Good morning everyone,
My husband had created his express entry profile in November and had a score of 377 after deduction of 5 points after his birthday. Today, he received an email from the CIC stating that he is ineligible for EE!!!!!
His ILETS is still valid with CLB 10,10,9 and 8. Mine is valid too with CLB 10,9,8 and 7.
Our WES reports were submitted as well supporting bachelor and masters degree. Don't know how it is ineligible now?! Does anyone has any clue?! Did anyone face a similar experience?
Thanks in advance

desert eagle

Feb 13, 2017
Dear Experts,

In the express entry profile i put my job title as 'X'. However due to recent job restructuring, my job title was revised to 'Y', however no letter was issued confirming the change of job title from 'X' to 'Y'. There is no change in job NOC. My experience letter also confirms the job title 'Y'.

Please advise if my application will be rejected if I change my job title post ITA. I already received my ITA and now completing my documentation.

Appreciate your valuable advise.

Thank you

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Your current job is enough to get you maximum points for experience in the express entry system (3years+). So you can get a reference letter from your current employer alone, then include previous job in the personal history section (this won't require a reference letter).

All the best
Tht means i should not include my previous job in work history . And there is gap of work after graduation .will this create ny prob in my further processing of profile
kindly suggest i shuld delete previous work from work history

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
desert eagle said:
Dear Experts,

In the express entry profile i put my job title as 'X'. However due to recent job restructuring, my job title was revised to 'Y', however no letter was issued confirming the change of job title from 'X' to 'Y'. There is no change in job NOC. My experience letter also confirms the job title 'Y'.

Please advise if my application will be rejected if I change my job title post ITA. I already received my ITA and now completing my documentation.

Appreciate your valuable advise.

Thank you
No you won't be rejected. They are mainly concerned with whether or not your duties match the selected NOC not job tittles. I would also explain this in LOE just to ensure that there is no confusion.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
barusahib2013 said:
kindly suggest i shuld delete previous work from work history
It shouldn't create any problems as you are mentioning it all in your personal history. I would put all jobs I am not claiming points for in personal history and only put the ones giving point in work history.

You need to make the final call.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
TanakaM said:
It shouldn't create any problems as you are mentioning it all in your personal history. I would put all jobs I am not claiming points for in personal history and only put the ones giving point in work history.

You need to make the final call.
You mean to say that I can add my previous experience in work history but I wont be given any points for that . Thanx for your kind advise :)