+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Balangb said:
Hi...I created my profile on Dec 10 2016. I was having 428 points & I did not receive any NOI. Recently, I got my IELTS result & score has gone up as 483... for getting ITA, should I recreate my profile or update the IELTS score alone...Please reply me...it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Just update your profile. All the best

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
My Application and profile Status is Pending additional Criteria as Job Bank registration is still in pending status, although it has been around 20 hours since it is active.

But still I have got a message for ONIP - Ontario would consider you for PNP. Is this what everyone is getting?

Also --- Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream

Notice: Deadline for Submitting Online Applications through the OINP e-Filing Portal
In order to be responsive to unprecedented application-volume demand on the system, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has revised the deadline from seven to 14 calendar days to submit applications through the e-Filing Portal for the following streams:

International Masters Graduate Stream
International PhD Graduate Stream
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application. ‎We are making every effort to ensure we have the technical capacity to meet volume demands and we will continue to monitor the system 24 hours a day, to address any issues.

------------------------------------

How many days we have to register?
After registration, I have 14 days to complete the profile? Correct?

narendher25

Dec 30, 2016
Hi,

Background: I am in US, did my masters in US and worked for 2 and half years here in USA. I gave IELTS last December with a score of 8 and got my WES evaluation on Feb 23rd 2017. I submitted my express entry profile and got a score of 450. I have never been to canada, Doesnt have a degree from canada, didn't work in canada.

Today morning I received a letter (Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter -- please refer at the end of the reply), saying that I am qualified to apply for Ontario PNP through Express Entry. But I was said by my friend in Canada that I may not be eligible for that particular program. Also I got to know that if I accept Ontario PNP program I should stick to Ontario in my job search. Can anyone please provide a clarity on this and guidance on how to move forward in my scenario? Should I wait until next draw for Federal Express Entry draw? How long is this invitation or eligibility of mine for Ontario is valid?

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

General information:

If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Ontario's nominee program.

It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination.

If you decline the nomination, you will stay in the Express Entry pool of candidates. You will still be eligible to receive invitations to apply under the federal immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or Canadian Experience Class). As well, other provinces and territories (if applicable) will be able to see your profile for future consideration.

You are not obligated to:

contact a province or territory that is interested in you, or
accept a nomination from a province or territory.

However, if you do not accept a nomination, there is no guarantee that you will be nominated by another province or territory, or that you will be invited to apply under a federal economic program in Express Entry.

A PNP nomination does not guarantee that you are eligible for permanent residence. The final decision to issue a visa or other document for permanent residence rests with IRCC.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
olgac said:
Hi guys,

I have a question, pretty straight forward:

I have lived in Australia for more than 6 months, I left Australia in March 2014 and never came back.
I got an Australian Police certificate check for my IEC in January 2016.

Now for my EE do I need to request another Australia Police Certificate?

In CIC website says: have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

I just want to make sure I can still use that PCC.

Thank you!
Yes, you can. As long as you have not gone back AFTER you received the PCC, you can use it indefinitely. Only for your country of residence you need PCC not older than 6 months.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
pratibhagoyal said:
Can I change my NOC code in express entry profile after receiving NOI from Ontario?
1. In my opinion, don't. If both Noc's are closely related, you don't have to. It has to match 60% of your job profile.
2. If you still want to, check if Ontario wants your new NOC. If it is a required NOC, before accepting and registering for ONIP, change to the new NOC in both EE and Job Bank and proceed.

saran24

Mar 24, 2016
Hello there

Question regarding Medical Exam

After receiving ITA, do we need to bring in any medical form to take it to the doctor? (What I'm confused about is, is there any form(s) that will be sent from CIC?)

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
I have recieved ita 1.5 mnths ago, my consultant is saying he has submitted my application, whilst when i log into my account status is showing as not submitted... Can som1 plz tell me what msg appears when one habe submitted he application post ita?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
saran24 said:
Hello there

Question regarding Medical Exam

After receiving ITA, do we need to bring in any medical form to take it to the doctor? (What I'm confused about is, is there any form(s) that will be sent from CIC?)
No forms, just your passport and Express Entry number is needed. To be safe call your chosen Doctor and ask if they require anything else. They will do an Upfront medical examination.

All the best

Mr Cheers

Feb 28, 2017
I am Nigeria , (1) How can i apply for a Canada working permit from Nigeria (2)And beside,I'm Photographer, is it possible for me to get a job as a Photographer or other jobs?
I need an urgent answer please
thanks

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK. I don't know how relevant this question is for this thread but just hoping for an answer.

I have clb 10 in all four modules for ielts.
I have 1 year post qualified work experience in a particular NOC and 3 more years in another NOC prior to qualifications.

I have a professional degree in management accounting and a bachelor's degree in business management. WES received all the documents yesterday and my WES status became 'review in progress' yesterday. I'm assuming WES would take another 30days to send the evaluation.

So my question is, if I can create my EE profile based on the information I have now along with the assumption of having 2 degrees and apply now. If I do get an invitation in the next round, I have three months to send the WES evaluation right?
And if I do get an invitation and WES doesn't recognize my qualifications as two degrees I can still widraw my application and create a new one right?

Am I taking an unwanted risk? Or is there a risk at all? As I don't want to miss out on the next draw just because of a delay from WES. With my education assumptions I am currently standing at 449 points.

Comments and advice is highly appreciated

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Shivanker said:
OK. I don't know how relevant this question is for this thread but just hoping for an answer.

I have clb 10 in all four modules for ielts.
I have 1 year post qualified work experience in a particular NOC and 3 more years in another NOC prior to qualifications.

I have a professional degree in management accounting and a bachelor's degree in business management. WES received all the documents yesterday and my WES status became 'review in progress' yesterday. I'm assuming WES would take another 30days to send the evaluation.

So my question is, if I can create my EE profile based on the information I have now along with the assumption of having 2 degrees and apply now. If I do get an invitation in the next round, I have three months to send the WES evaluation right?
And if I do get an invitation and WES doesn't recognize my qualifications as two degrees I can still widraw my application and create a new one right?

Am I taking an unwanted risk? Or is there a risk at all? As I don't want to miss out on the next draw just because of a delay from WES. With my education assumptions I am currently standing at 449 points.

Comments and advice is highly appreciated
Hi,

Your qualifications and work experience look good, however, you need a WES Reference number in order to create an EE profile. So, unfortunately, you have to wait for WES to finish their review. Should be 20 working days or so.