+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi seniors, Raj , Sushsmart

Am submitting my documents post ITA in few weeks. Had a query.

1) Change in employer after E-APR / AOR and before PPR

i got ITA on 8th feb and planning to submit all documents by 31st March 2017. assuming AOR / e-APR date as april 2nd 2017.

If i change my job and switch to a new company say in the month of July 2017 - august 2017 while the PR processing is still in process.

is it ok ??. do i need to inform CIC as the PPR request would be round about same month say 4-5 months after AOR.. possibly august september 2017.

if i have to inform CIC how to do as EE profile will be freezed.

is it ok if i dont inform CIC about the employer change as NOC will be same.

2) address history : i have stayed in multiple cities in india while doing by education and employment say .. bangalore, pune,

permanent addess is mumbai where am working currently.. i have applied for PCC from PSK mumbai office.

what to do now.. as i dont remeber most of the address of bangalore and pune..

can somebody guide me. is it ok if i just mention Mumbai address.

or i have to mention bangalore,pune, mumbai...

Thanks for your answers in anticipation

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Lifehack said:
Hi

Sorry for asking again.But I have submitted my papers for ECA on 22nd December. Still they are in initial review step?Should I be worried?

Does it always takes so much time?

Please be informed I have two degrees of two different countries.

Regards
Lifehack
Processing time differs with organizations. If you used WES the process should take 20 working days after they receive all your documents. I'm not sure about other organizations.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Torque said:
Hi

I have a query regarding personal history. Although, silly, would appreciate if anybody could guide. :D

My spouse finished her study in June 2014, which is the date mentioned in Transcript and certificate. However, she got married in Jan 2014, which date is mentioned in the marriage certificate.

Now, he personal history section, how should i fill it?

option a) student till June 14 and house wife from July 2014 onwards,

or

Option b) student till June 2014 and housewife from Jan 2014-onwards. there will be a date overlap. System also accepts this overlap, so, i guess its okay. this is more logical. this is the correct approach to follow, right?? or should we avoid overlap???

Regards
I don't think this is a big deal, but I would go for option A since she was still a student regardless of being married.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Escobar Gaviria said:
Weird scenairio!

I am doing two jobs! I am claiming points for only one, and I am about to start my 3rd job for which I wouldn't be claiming points aswell.

Do I need reference letter from my other two jobs - that I am not claiming points for? Also, is it important to even mention these jobs in personal history?
1) No. You only need a reference letter for the job you are claiming points for.
2) You have to mention all jobs in personal history as not doing so would be with holding information. I don't see any reason not to mention them.

Al the best

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015

McThal

Jun 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3 May 2017
AOR Received.
3 May 2017
Med's Done....
03 March 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,
1)no forms are needed, they just want to know if you are doing it yourself or through a rep.
2)You don't need a Reference letter if you are not claiming points for it. So get letters from previous employers and add new job to your personal history.

All the best
Thanks so much TanakaM! That's a big relief! Goodluck with your application as well! :D

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
McThal said:
Thanks so much TanakaM! That's a big relief! Goodluck with your application as well! :D
Thank you, maybe one day we will meet in Canada. :D

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

I'm the secondary applicant in the PR application. Do I also Need to submit all the experience certificates, for all the jobs that I hve mention d in the profile or just the latest one?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
DelPiero07 said:
You should not the change (adding spouse) during the ITA phase as your points would be recalculated.

If you get married AFTER submitting your eAPR then your points won't be recalculated and you'll need to provide her PCC and medicals among other forms. If you do this you definitely do not need to provide ECA or IETLS from your spouse.
Thank you! Also, assuming I submit my eAPR around end of April (since my USA PCC is expected to take around 2 months from now), and I get married in the 2nd week of May is there a way I can bring her on dependent visa and then add her to the application like you mentioned above. Or should the order be reversed i.e. add her to the application and then bring her on dependent visa? The reason I want to bring her here sooner is so that she can come here and transition faster without having to wait all 6 months or so in India. Please advise what you would do.

Raghav.

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hello Guys,

I'm paper based pnp applicant (AINP Inland nominated). I'd linked this application to myCIC account. Now, I'm also eligible for express entry. My questions are-
1. Can i apply express entry as I've already paper based pnp application in process?
2. As i tried to make EE profile, I can't find 'Express Entry' under 'What would you like to do today?' in myCIC account. What is the solution?

Please help me. Thank you everyone.

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello Seniors

Firstly my apologies if I am posting this in wrong thread, But Please do give your valuable suggestion.

After 25 days of AOR, I realized that I submitted same document twice. I submitted My Canadian degree twice instead of my Indian degree+ WES and Canadian degree

How can I rectify the mistake now ? Shall I send the document by IRCC WEB Form or Wait until CIC request fro additional document ?

Please advise.

Thank you

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

For the proof of a funds, do it need to be in the account of the primary applicant only or in the account of secondary applicant can also furnish the proof of funds. Bacially I'm the secondary applicant and in my joint account with my dad I have sufficient balance. So can I submit mine and my dad's joint account statement as a proof of funds?

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
chandra415 said:
Hello Seniors

Firstly my apologies if I am posting this in wrong thread, But Please do give your valuable suggestion.

After 25 days of AOR, I realized that I submitted same document twice. I submitted My Canadian degree twice instead of my Indian degree+ WES and Canadian degree

How can I rectify the mistake now ? Shall I send the document by IRCC WEB Form or Wait until CIC request fro additional document ?

Please advise.

Thank you
Proactively send it via. the web form and write an LoE to explain the mistake.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
aopu said:
Hi,

For the proof of a funds, do it need to be in the account of the primary applicant only or in the account of secondary applicant can also furnish the proof of funds. Bacially I'm the secondary applicant and in my joint account with my dad I have sufficient balance. So can I submit mine and my dad's joint account statement as a proof of funds?

Thanks
Yes, if you are an accompanying applicant, with a declaration that these funds are for the immigration purpose and your dad has no objection to it.