+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

SPADMASH

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
hi seniors

we got ita on 25th jan..my husband is travelling to india
1. is it a good idea to bring pcc from india when he is there as it is just one day process compare to applying from BILS canada
do they consider it has valid
OR
2. is it better to apply it from canada once he comes back

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
SPADMASH said:
hi seniors

1. is it a good idea to bring pcc from india when he is there as it is just one day process compare to applying from BILS canada
OR
Yes, Your husband can get PCC from India. All dependents including you have to get PCC so you may want to hash out how you want to get it.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SPADMASH said:
hi seniors

OR
It's one day process only if your current address is same as your address on passport.
They will send police enquiry and take quiet some time, mostly it is done in couple of weeks but most important is your current address is not in India.

budhirar

Apr 23, 2016
Please suggest.
I got ITA yesterday. :D
I want to understand
1) How soon can we do medical? There are some changes in rule which i don't understand.
2) What exactly to do for medical?
3) How much times does it take from filing application to final PR.

Thanks in advance.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
budhirar said:
Please suggest.
I got ITA yesterday. :D
I want to understand
1) How soon can we do medical? There are some changes in rule which i don't understand.
You can do upfront emedical (non-EDE) for immigration purpose from any of the cic panel physicians. You can locate physicians from below link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

2) What exactly to do for medical?
Refer above

3) How much times does it take from filing application to final PR.
It depends, it might take 6 to 8 months (if everything is in place) after submitting PR application.

Thanks in advance.

o9nik

Sep 9, 2015
Hi,
I just completed my masters degree and got completion letter and transcript, but the degree will be awarded on graduation day in May. While making express entry profile( only on the basis of masters) what should I answer for Q.Standing at the end of study period? ( a. in good standing, no certificate or degree awarded. or b. certificate or degree or diploma awarded)

In case of A, am I not eligible to even create express entry profile, as i don't want to do ECA for bachelors?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
o9nik said:
Hi,
I just completed my masters degree and got completion letter and transcript, but the degree will be awarded on graduation day in May. While making express entry profile( only on the basis of masters) what should I answer for Q.Standing at the end of study period? ( a. in good standing, no certificate or degree awarded. or b. certificate or degree or diploma awarded)

In case of A, am I not eligible to even create express entry profile, as i don't want to do ECA for bachelors?
You need ECA and IELTS result upfront to create EE profile.

mzeeshanvs

Feb 4, 2017
I need help...
I have eca with Dual Bachelor degree (4 years)

B. Design= 4 Years
Bcom+2 year

But when i am filling my EE profile I didnt find the option for 2 or more certificate/degree...
what should i do?

add 2 educational records seperately and fill the same eca reference number ??
help me please...

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
Guys,

One of my friends received his COPR two weeks ago and after that his wife made a bad car accident and she is in coma now. Can she land although she is in coma? or what is the instructions for her case?

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wael.ot said:
Guys,

One of my friends received his COPR two weeks ago and after that his wife made a bad car accident and she is in coma now. Can she land although she is in coma? or what is the instructions for her case?

Thanks
He can land with no problems if he's the primary applicant.

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Can I declare that am married however that my husband won't be coming with me to Canada so I can get higher points and get an ITA hopefully then invite him later and how easy is it to include him in the PR process later? And what are the conditions and timeline to include him once I get an ITA?

Am trying to take advantage of possibly higher points?

ioorabh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Hello All ,

Thankyou for the all support. I was called for Passport sumission last week for express entry and I have COPR with me now. The visa says I can land there by April 2017.

i had a few queries . Please let me know if you can answer the same -

1. The COPR document says destination city as Vancouver . Do I specifically need to land to Vancouver to complete the PR process? I am looking for a job , what if it is in Toronto? Can anyone confirm?

2. Also Can I Work in Montreal with the same? As in I am outside Canada as of today. If I get the job in MOntreal..Can I travel to directly to MOntreal to complete the process or do I need to land somewhere else?

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hii.. I am slightly confused with the processing time with express entry...
A) Does it counts 6 months from the date in which we submit our application and received AOR ( 6 MONTHS WHILE WE SUBMIT OUR APPLICATION)OR
B) When we receive invition 60 days from there and 6 months processing times ( so 2 months plus 6 months ) 8 months.
Any ans would highly appreciated. thanx

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
lifeisgood99 said:
Hii.. I am slightly confused with the processing time with express entry...
A) Does it counts 6 months from the date in which we submit our application and received AOR ( 6 MONTHS WHILE WE SUBMIT OUR APPLICATION)OR
B) When we receive invition 60 days from there and 6 months processing times ( so 2 months plus 6 months ) 8 months.
Any ans would highly appreciated. thanx
From the time you submit the eAPR or receive AOR which is almost instant.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ioorabh said:
Hello All ,

Thankyou for the all support. I was called for Passport sumission last week for express entry and I have COPR with me now. The visa says I can land there by April 2017.

i had a few queries . Please let me know if you can answer the same -

1. The COPR document says destination city as Vancouver . Do I specifically need to land to Vancouver to complete the PR process? I am looking for a job , what if it is in Toronto? Can anyone confirm?

2. Also Can I Work in Montreal with the same? As in I am outside Canada as of today. If I get the job in MOntreal..Can I travel to directly to MOntreal to complete the process or do I need to land somewhere else?
Are you PNP?